Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justwhytho?

Is it just me or is she on drugs in her latest Instagram stories in her kitchen? Chatting shit going 100mph, dry mouth and hyper. Poor kids😰
I don't think she's on hard drugs but I defo reckon shes on slimming pills, they work like speed, hence the dry mouth, over chatty, hyper behaviour.

She makes me die talking about even influences have blemishes and spots 😂😂
women you are not an influencer.
You're a cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Disgusting whore!!! Done with all the men in Kent now onto London!! 🤮😫🤣

Cassy Zimmerman read these posts and take in how much your hated from Kent through to Essex you smelly lob whore. State of your place you should be disgusted with yourself, born again Christian? Born again whore, no morals or self respect. Have some respect for your man and stop posting naked pictures. jank woman, 80k where? You made 22k but your a six figure earner? 🤣 go get a real job you spunking lob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

dontgetit

Mateeeeeee

We don't bully you. You catch yourself out on all your lies that you tell. Before you post, scroll back about three hours and see what you posted. You can't tell a straight lie and contradict yourself left, right and centre. Which is what annoys folk.

You lied even in your video
- You do a five miles run every day????
- You have been plant based for the last three years????

Don't contradict yourself in your posts, 're read what you wrote earlier in the day and we won't have anything to talk about.

Oh and stop posting taking your balloons, it's very stupid

• Heart

justwhytho?

I just really cant work out if she is just so nice that people take the mick out of her

or

She is a nasty piece of work

(yes, she does balloons and the rest of it) but is she a horrible person, anyone on here that knows her first hand?
You been asleep during these threads hun?

View attachment 77479

I think at some point you’ve got to look in the mirror love ... everyone else can’t be wrong!!

So what she really means is her 'friends' can't make a living working in her shit hole youth club shop so they have gone to work elsewhere.

Some people have to make a living cass, not everyone can scam a pyramid and not have to work.

• Haha

Mouth ache

Noticed she ain’t put a pic of Delilah up, she’s proper blonde I bet she looks ridiculous now with dark eyebrows. Poor children

• Sad

justwhytho?

She said she don't want to post her kids because of trolls and even bill told her maybe she should slow down posting them...

Listen women..

A. It's what you post not who. This forum has never gone in on your kids, it goes in on
YOU. People pull you up when you fat shame them, call them names, let people sleep in their beds, blatantly favourtize one over the other, leave a dead hamster up the floor for your daughter to see at Christmas, drag them out proper late a night, the list goes on. This forum actually shows more concern for your kids than you seem too.

B, ofcourse bill says you need to leave off posting them, it ain't nice for him reading his kids names on here full stop BUT if you was a good mother no one would be able to say anything.

Re read that till it clicks.

rb999

That shit is just taking it too far. That is absolutely humiliating 🤣🤣🤣

Also, why the fuck does she find the need to post constant remarks about relationships being fake/cheating etc etc. She’s so deluded and her jealousy of healthy happy relationships is unreal. She’s never got anything nice to say about couples or people being happy, always trying to put them down and act like she ‘knows stuff’ about peoples partners. She has chronic unhappiness honestly. She is the worst person I know for holding down relationships with anyone. She’s just a random mans sack of potatoes, as if anyone is gonna treat her with any respect whatsoever, I fucking wouldn’t. Acts like she’s a prize to men but none of them want her. Stop belittling what others have got just because you so desperately want it. I can see straight through you, lonely, used and unwanted piece of shit.

Reactions: 8

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Hahahahaha that status... jealous??? Jealous of what???? You being a selfish , hypocrite lying bitch who doesn’t put her kids first, who doesn’t care about her kids safety. Lies through her teeth, steals her best friends boyfriends and husbands, treats her mates like shit that’s why she goes through mates like no tomorrow, Jesus Christ this girl....
thought you bought your house outright so why you paying a mortgage oh yeah cos your a fucking liar your not a millionaire. Your a fucking fruit loop that needs mental help

She just wants attention again.... I mean her boyfriend didn’t last long did it. I wonder why? Coz she’s so fucked up and her own family disown her... shows you need to get help Cassy something ain’t right with you

She has convicts as mates who assist in murders around her fucking kids !!!! And D all in her car where her kids sit like wtf

Also what are th 4 business lol, is she adding them on... her juice plus, and the shop?

• Heart

Mouth ache

There is NOTHING worse than a woman who goes with other people’s men. The worst kind of woman. Pure filth

• Heart

Sozhun

VIP Member
She's vile. Just clicked through a few of her highlights on her insta and came across this. Firstly calling her daughter IT and secondly slagging her off for enjoying an ice cream on holiday as a child that's what it's all about. How about stop disrespecting your beautiful little girl and support her instead of sharing it for everyone to see. What a horrendous person she truly is. Surprised she didn't try and book her baby in for liposuction to fix the problem as that's her go to solution for herself.

Her eating habits are so disordered with her binging on dominos and other shit one minute then fasting for 48hrs the next but to instill that and pass that on to 2 little girls is wrong on so many levels.

I actually despise her. Bout time Bill got those kids full time and removed the toxic egomaniac from their lives once and for all. Life's not all about designer labels and looking flash, it's about giving those babies a safe and happy environment to grow in and nurturing them into adults

rb999

Appreciate this example seems petty, but just think about it... in literally less than 24hrs she’s gone from pretending she’s some perfect weekend housewife/mum, to then openly admitting she never irons and she’s a slob. She forgets what she says, and Forgets which person she is pretending to be today. Lieing is a bad bad disease, once people let you get away with telling the small lies then before you know it you’re there fantasising and lieing about what you eat, how much you earn, relationships, your children and all sorts. You can’t even remember what in life is even true anymore or what you’ve told people. She really is diseased👖🍳

Attachments

• Haha

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Hahahaha I'm Cassy's mate and you lot are full of hate....just trying to see how far you scabby lot will go...you can't get low enough about her can you. Putting stuff up about her kids like you are mothers of the year.... GET A LIFE! LEAVE HER ALONE! SLANDER IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE..THE ONLY WEIRDO IS YOU OBSESSING OVER A YOUNG WOMAN WHOSE DONE NOTHING TO YOU! DO YOU FANCY HER OR SOMETHING... MUST DO! LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU TAKE TO THE INTERNET 'COS YOU 'AIN'T GOT THE GUTS TO SAY IT TO HER FACE! FREAKF*CK KEYBOARD WARRIORS!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha no one fancies you hun. Why the fuck would anyone fancy anyone whos been round all the men in your area, stealing other women’s boyfriends and ruining marriages.... it’s also a criminal offence to asssit convicts and also smashing women’s faces in, but we won’t Go there 🤣🤣😂😂 also a criminal offence to do drugs.. but we don’t go there either 😂😷 get back to your non busy shop sweetie.... love you 😘

• Heart

CeCeCe17

Literally been a watcher for so long so made an account today so I could comment
Does anybody know how to report workers in her shop
They are the most unprofessional bunch of people I've ever met
And I have noticed on the companies names on the .Gov website that ilashshan has now been dissolved so surely she shouldnt be working there as she not registered haven't seen any posts about her recently tho so maybe cassy has thrown her like she does her own children.. so glad I came across this website as I share so many of the same feelings as you all. And if cassy is on here then hey hun good luck saving this business your cece project nearly went bust and now this one will too. If only you could rack the numbers in as well as you can men 🙄 disgusting creature

• Haha
  • Heart