Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolalove

All im saying, is show us ur scale pics... she talks shit to flog jp she poses but not posts before and after scale pics like normal people do she is mocking people so they buy in to it cause there dumb enough to believe her!! Shameful
She said the other day in her live she doesn't weigh herself, it's not all about scales it's how I feel in urself!....now shes like in lost 8lb! She contradicts herself so much!!

Rlulu67

I wonder what she did to upset her because those are horrific 😂😂😂

‘I’m so talented’ ... she knows that’s a joke, right? 😂😂😂

Last edited:

dontgetit

I thought the same and i not seen girls at her mums or her mum liking cassys stuff or putting status up about bugs and bunny if she has fallen out with her family again it will because they would not have the kids thats probably reason she could not go out new year no one stays in cassys life long because its always what she wants how she wants it its her way or nothing shes going end up very sad and lonely woman it will be all her own doing she can not keep a friend let alone a man lol

Yes, she has not been at her mums since Christmas Eve.

But she is too busy re-inventing her self, again and again and again and again.

The New Years Eve 'time spent with my babies' end up with the jail bird as well.

Where has that large group of pals gone, she cant have fallen out with them all?

I would not be so worried about keeping a man, its the family and friends that are the important ones!