Cassy Clark #27 Dogs galore, still a bore, making out she's rich when we know she's poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what’s going down some thing has no pictures of her and him well he hasn’t up loaded for few days has she done him in lol under her patio lol

Reactions: 2

Still think she gives Bunny more attention than Bug.

Is she still with G?

Maybe she’s actually doing the private life is a happy life thing now. Good for her if she can manage to stay off SM

Cringe at today’s Instagram stories of her cackling and screeching like a banshee.
Why does she act like this instead of being a positive role model for them girls. I suppose she thinks she’s showing everyone how she has fun with them and also is showing G she is happy without him (so fake)

Cassy Clarke #28 still acting like teen but now just a has been

Reactions: 9
Skaggy anne #28: another man down, still begging for cheap promos and acting a clown

Reactions: 14
Has Hatton been arrested Mmmm at this point I’m thinking cassy has had a slap from him got black eye of some thing no uploads nothing she’s not Evan promoting her own shit either and he hasn’t for a couple days

Reactions: 4
Has Hatton been arrested Mmmm at this point I’m thinking cassy has had a slap from him got black eye of some thing no uploads nothing she’s not Evan promoting her own shit either and he hasn’t for a couple days
He didn’t post when he went on holiday did he? Maybe his took her on a holiday

Reactions: 3
Her house is filthy..... shes 5 dogs roaming about in it, treading in the dog shit and piss in the same yard they are kept in, she allows hers dogs to jump up the kitchen counters, she sits her scabby arsehole on tbe table she eats her dinner at, she sits her scabby arsehole on the kitchen counter, the girl is dirty

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.