Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zee has done one of those s turkey surgery advertisement videos 🙄 my god the amount of surgery she has hadron look like that is a joke! Gastric bypass, saggy skin correction, tummy tuck, thigh lift, lipo, bum lift, tits, teeth and I only got half way through the video (her voice annoys me) G must like his birds covered in scars!! She’s worse than cassy amazes me they have all this money to do it all but their kids don’t get holidays etc!

Reactions: 2
Cassy Clarke only sees g after dark,
Zee has done one of those s turkey surgery advertisement videos 🙄 my god the amount of surgery she has hadron look like that is a joke! Gastric bypass, saggy skin correction, tummy tuck, thigh lift, lipo, bum lift, tits, teeth and I only got half way through the video (her voice annoys me) G must like his birds covered in scars!! She’s worse than cassy amazes me they have all this money to do it all but their kids don’t get holidays etc!
lol where is the video

Here girls this is what not to do
Just imagine how much money has been spent to still look like that!!

Another one who needs therapy not more surgery! Get your kids back stop worrying about how u look!

Reactions: 6
Very convenient that it’s bills weekend and the dogs get shipped off to angels. Cassy literally can’t take responsibility for anything
Poor thing probably died of stress her and the kids tomenting it and throwing it about and picking it up playing rough there only tiny and fragile not that cassy slightly gives a tit

Just imagine how much money has been spent to still look like that!!

Another one who needs therapy not more surgery! Get your kids back stop worrying about how u look!
The money spent and the fact she looks like a ****** with a reciting hair line lmao

Reactions: 3
I can't believe her dogs dead and died under the mums care and she's just casually posting on FB her sunbathing and telling us all about her lovely day. I would be devastated if my daughters dog died when I was supposed to be looking after it. Anyone else think there's something totally suss about the situation?

Reactions: 13
Cassys not exactly looking heartbroken over the dog! Even what she posted on fb no broken heart emoji! I would be in bits! Even more so for the children loosing their puppy!

I can't believe her dogs dead and died under the mums care and she's just casually posting on FB her sunbathing and telling us all about her lovely day. I would be devastated if my daughters dog died when I was supposed to be looking after it. Anyone else think there's something totally suss about the situation?
yeah, I reckon she’s sold it.

Reactions: 1
All cassy is bothered about is George she don’t care about any one or any thing she breaks down when he’s not around when he’s back she is happy living life to the full whos van she in..

Complete mess it’s going to get worse for cassy cos she don’t Evan look after her kids like a mother should..she will get her karma with all this her kids when there old enough will be wanting there dad

All cassy is bothered about is George she don’t care about any one or any thing she breaks down when he’s not around when he’s back she is happy living life to the full whos van she in..

Complete mess it’s going to get worse for cassy cos she don’t Evan look after her kids like a mother should..she will get her karma with all this her kids when there old enough will be wanting there dad
They get to be kids when they're with bill do kids stuff ect when they with her it drags them to shops to take pics to put on sm or for food because shes too lazy too cook her kid decent meals its all about what she wants need never what her kids wants magic what a filter can do too ur face hey slaggyann ur face and skin is ruff as he'll in real life what is it u say 100.000 pound body ect but u still after all that money have to filter the duck out ir photos oh got married mans attention so don't need post loads on sm now with the sob story's off depression ect yep bec it vanishes with a dick around ur some low life scummy witch but u already no that but to keep using mental health as excuses for ur doings ur day will come with karma u take the piss out ppl what suffers daily what dnt get better with a dock down its throat

Reactions: 3
G still hopping between cassy and zees bed, her depression is fixed now he wants head! Cheap flowers and Capri sun, but no dresses for bug n bun!

Reactions: 6
She really is a sad state of affairs!! She needs to sort her self out she’s gone for dinner with him .. brilliant good for you.. state of her morals it’s sick !! She’s shameful on my life.. how can some one be so depressed on min all over fb with big speeches of desperation.. next she’s back with him my good god the girl can’t tell no one nothing

Reactions: 1
13 year olds have a more stable relationship than this clown. I think she’s so obsessed with him it doesn’t matter what she looks like ... the sheer desperation for him consumes her - nothing else matters.
That dog didn’t die it was sold I would bet my last money on it !!!!! We would of had a pic of a dead dog to prove it - she knows she would be slated and that’s why the mother plastered it all over fb making out she couldn’t get hold of her . Sick twisted lying scum the lot of them

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.