Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hf5684

Where had everyone seen the baby I want to see (first time posting) been following for a while. Slaggyanna had me fooled I believed alll her shit was evening going to buy the magic beans thank god I didn’t. Didn’t take me long to see what she was like but tattle has opened my eyes. Wish some of her little arse lickers would just have a little read on here wouldn’t take long to see her true colours.

Reactions: 8

laylapink66

Chatty Member
One things for sure he’ll have some money or a house she can move into. Big old leech she is. With her crinkly chest, put it away!

• Haha

Here4thebants

Before she started getting vile I actually felt sorry for her being brought up and then she went to a place that I feel no woman should. I am sorry but if you talk like garbage then that is where you belong.
No one dragged Amy into anything she was the one coming on here insulting people... and yh I agree I have followed Amy for a year or so now and always thought she was alright and a very talented girl with her brow work... but after the last few months and throughout lockdown she is a disgrace... and its nothing to do with her appearance or her 'working lifestyle ' its more for me personally about her utter disregard of the rules of lockdown... u can not upload the things that she has and expect people to feel no way... then she complains she can't work... she has had numerous house parties.. all throughout this pandemic... I have seen my mum once in 9 months.. and my family that live in medway I won't be seeing at all this year... all because of people like her... and Cassy.. and then what do they do claim that mental health is a reason to break the rules... mate u haven't got mental health when ur getting ur bits out tho do u... this is the last I'm saying about her coz she isn't even relevant to this thread and quite frankly last night was funny and all that but now its just repetitive shite imo

• Heart

Truth be told

She out with the girls slaggyann is trying to make g jealous everytime he leaves notice she uploads pic after pic off her dolled up and out its all part off the game with her like a kid shameful how desperate she is for his attention

Truth be told

Regardless if her jaw was broken or dislocated why the fuck would she have that man anywhere near her kids there is no excuse letting her kids live around this shes putting them in harms way because when they kick off at each other I no cassy she would give good as she gets so if he slaps her she would claw his eye out

MRSgs

I’ve seen she’s taken over a hairdresser and is opening a new shop! I wonder if cassy will be working there?

Girls, that's not her. Regardless of whether shes a covidiot or not she's the best brow girl locally and often offers people that have undergone chemo or have alopecia free brows

But is Lucie still engaged to him then?! I don’t understand! Does she think they’re just friends?
LC is still engaged to him yes. She’s so in love with him and he’s broke her down so much she has no confidence or self esteem she’ll take whatever he does so long as he goes back to her. It’s sad it’s emotional, mental and physical abuse at it’s finest.

• Sad
  • Wow

Chris622

VIP Member
See cassy acts like she’s a bad girl but clearly she isn’t because that man would not be walking straight he would be limping not all the Women down south are the same honestly I would of been arrested for the liberty he’s done 😂

CeCeCe17

Merry christmas tattlerssss❤

Fuck cassy and her christmas hopefully the girls will go to their dad soon and have a smashing one and have proper christmassy spirit

But to all of yous.. have a good day and enjoy ya foodss xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

_basic_

VIP Member
Yea because why not spread whatever you may have caught during your going about not doing what you should etc. As if tier 3 will stop you you’ll travel but don’t let me catch you up here in tier 2 you scrubber
467B7EBD-62E3-4921-A188-8A8D1E388709.png

Oh wow lol
what is this, an advert for getting high? 🤣🤣

Who wants to do a amy thread ? Face like that deserves one I mean butters face
I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction because she’s basically begging for it. She will use it to her advantage

Truth be told

Well everyone is aware angel that ur daughter sill mortgage because slaggys alway going on how much she has to pay ect shes just like her daughter full off shit all they do is lie

Lgrace90

Thread suggestion: lipgloss sales and tacky clothes is him still there no one knows

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
Ahhh thanks to all my minions who brought my tacky poundshop trashy lipgloss and pencil with my name on it! Thanks for lining my pockets for some more coke, balloons and Capri suns. I mean seriously are these people for real. Fuck off fanny flaps 😆

• Haha

DRESlife

When Leah died Cassy posted multiple times about seeing how important family is, how damaging social media is to her own well-being forcing her into surgery etc. She vowed that her children were her most precious gift and would never but herself through surgery again. She gained likes, shares and new followers and received support and thanks from Scott, the father of Leah’s children.
Less than a month after Leah had died!!!
Cassy flew to Turkey around 3 weeks later.
To have a Brazilian Bum Lift the exact same cosmetic surgery where Leah died in theatre.
All those new, young followers that had maybe just seen how dangerous this all is, now are even more encouraged to do it.

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
Well after my short ban, been keeping up to date on the drama. Firstly, the car for her mum, bet that will taken back once it has a fall out with the chicken wanker, secondly the dog, can’t wait for that cream carpet to be covered in shit, that poor dog. Won’t get looked after properly, previous comments about its work in the home non sterile premises. 🤮 the photoshop pics of its dodgy legs, it was like spot the difference 😂😂😂 wtf why would do that! Gassy, slaggy Cassy you looks ridiculous. As for him well, what a bellend, I ve come to the conclusion that they are all swinging, heard rates of SDIs had gone up recently. All a bunch of cunts!