Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
At least the previous work is a colour match for her original brows and that’s them faded as well!

Oh hey guys we are all intimidated by her did you know? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I_Dunno_Mate

That's not her old sofa. It's a door, the kid's in a door way... whether she sent it herself or not, it doesn't read right 🤥

Last edited:

_basic_

VIP Member
All fun and games to men like this but his now having a daughter let’s hope later in life a man don’t treat his daughter the way he treats women?! Same with meathead dog breath crusty lips skank that her daughters don’t grow up being used and they don’t follow there mums foot steps! As she is no role model she disgusting with no shame! Because one day both of them will be watching there own daughters cry! It’s not so fun then! U have to ask yourself a question “ would you be proud if your kids turned out just like yourself?” If no then change your ways! I’m sure meathead would go “ of course I’m independent I’m successful I’m this I’m that?” But I’d be ashamed if I was her, talks about my own money I’m independent but yet she craves men so much she just a desperate slag bag
He probably thinks no man would dare treat his daughter badly he’s that arrogant

Boredofher

VIP Member
I'm not sticking up for her at all...BUT sometimes when you truly love someone you will look past the flaws no matter what they do. You will hope you are the one that will be the change for them.

I'm not saying I've been in the same situation at all, but when you truly love someone they can do the worst things to you and you still would stand by them no matter what and I think potentially with her this is the case.

But she is a covidiot and dangerous with her H&S but love isn't black and white.
But shes already said she knows hes as ugly as fuck but hes got loads of money. Thats not love that material shit!!!

Why the fuck would u want to have a child with a man and try so desperately to keep him while faking pregnancies..... and why would you want your children growing up around that.

Also i know angel is a div but shes very outspoken do you think she would have him in her house if he did that to her daughter.

Cassy is licking her wounds at the minute coz g is with lucie and the baby.... and she cant stand it!!!! Shes proved that by her or getting her friends to stalk lucies house!!!!.

lurker02

Canny wait to watch them break tier4 rules on Christmas Day whilst the rest of us suffer knowing that we are trying to protect our families.

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Is that why she is so quiet?? What she done that can be reported? Not spotted any knock off pyjamas for a while 🤣
I don't know I'm just guessing. You know what she's like. It'll either be a come down she's on and claiming to be ill or it'll be that her account is locked.

Pinkygirlz

Don’t no what that means about 3 and dead wow don’t no what she’s on today but she’s been London she should be happy shame she can’t be honest say what u mean cassy
He’s with his boy I think so there it is
It would be g’s 2 boys
G’s baby girl
And g and cassy’s fake baby!

_basic_

VIP Member
Clean eater ? Lol what cigarettes, gear , alcohol and redbull ? This women is a hypocritical mug Representing juice plus loool .. I’m surprised she hasn’t got the sack .
She still brings them money in via her down lines so they don’t care

Chris622

VIP Member
I’m sure it wasn’t 2k either looked tiny lol not sure tho but the girls just lies out of her buckeroo teeth