Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chris622

VIP Member
The police won’t do nothing !! I reckon she’s had a melt down of some sort I think her being caught out saying on a group he broke her jaw pushed her into silence cos she got caught out..
Comments have gone now lol

Last edited:

Chris622

VIP Member
out fit looks like some thing from the 90s shell suit .. girls want to Pay for this shit.. I bet few of them jp girls got those flowers sent

Blossom51

Also scroll down angels page she literally says all mlms are no good the way they are ran now that she has found the decent one (scentsy) which may look out for their distributors but they are completely ripping off their customers.
So basically your slaying your daughters JP “business” are you angel Hun?
wonder if she is still doing TCB. She’ll be moving soon think she’s sold her house

NoseyMooMoo

This actually brought up a little bit of vom in my mouth. Is he poking her wearing his Mr Byrite’s jumper as she snaps a selfie. Also, any idea why she has to sign her name off on every post 🤔
I had to force myself to look twice at this - has Angel got her nipple showing or is that a bit of her bra 😳🤢

Salliescrunchie

It was basically Slaggy ranting about GB. Said for 9 months he’s been going between her and his ex. He gave her a Rolex and a ring that he took back off her in an argument. That he dislocated her jaw! Then he came round gave her the ring, Rolex and a note saying he was leaving her and maybe they could try again in 6 months. And that his car was parked outside his ex’s all night. I think that was everything...my memory is so bad!
This was on social media?

Chris622

VIP Member
Cassy thought she was going to be having a great Christmas with him well looks to me she’s been on her own most of the time he’s a sick man but he’s of seeing he’s kids can’t Evan be with her Boxing Day

Wowitsme

VIP Member
It was basically Slaggy ranting about GB. Said for 9 months he’s been going between her and his ex. He gave her a Rolex and a ring that he took back off her in an argument. That he dislocated her jaw! Then he came round gave her the ring, Rolex and a note saying he was leaving her and maybe they could try again in 6 months. And that his car was parked outside his ex’s all night. I think that was everything...my memory is so bad!
no one knows if it’s true or even legit. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ But why the hell would you even entertain that!

_basic_

VIP Member
So I’m guessing the sellers she is promoting is fake goods....didn’t she say a while ago she only uses and buys genuine....not a good advert...
4B3EF4C3-A796-447F-B9D7-20126BDA8440.png