Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofher

VIP Member
ML BAKER is a full.100% romany gypsy.

Cassys girl looks so sad and misreable, wgat are you doing to them poor poor kids!

They dont look nothing like that when they are with bill

They look vaguely normal what about these?! Cassy modelling lips on herself they are lumpy as! No Cupid’s now either. I’m sure these girlsdecide what they want doing but surely any professional would advise not just take the money?

View attachment 349063
They look awful.... top lip should never ever ever big bigger than bottom lip, shes ruined the girls natural shape. They look like pink blobs

Last edited:

Annue

VIP Member
She gets reported all the time. I know for a fact I've reported her a few times. Nothing gets done. Don't know why but hoping the silence from them all means somethings been done.
Suppose those lips of her must good sucking when the police comes round or brown paper bag

Olgivy

VIP Member
Sorry to clarify someone else posted they wish they was dead and she commented “I feel this way too” same thing really but just wanted to post the accurate words so nobody thinks I’m making up bs! This was posted only on the 13th December.

Merry fucking Christmas to her and “him” 🙈

YOU CAN DROP THE ACT CASSY. We all know he is a pile of shit.

Chris622

VIP Member
She’s rough can’t speak the amount of piercings she’s got in it’s mouth she’s rough drag with a filter not seen nothing like it..

_basic_

VIP Member
Angel has seen Dave the raves comment and is letting it stay. I think if Cassy is having a melt down she will use it to her advantage

5E410FF7-872D-4BCC-99A2-CFABD75C0DF1.png

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
Omg there is definitely something wrong with its pins! Its knee cap are all wrong or is that what they call bandy legs. Anyway who wants fake tan/lip gloss- NO ONE IS ALLOWED OUT or it is desperation 💰

_basic_

VIP Member
She’s literally just posted that people shouldn’t take to heart what is posted on Instagram after posting that other thing in her story is she on drugs?

Boredofher

VIP Member
This Will Have Cassandra Going Ape Shit... F Has Got A Child For Zimmermans Brother... Shes Actually A Really Nice Girl.. Zimmermans Family Don't See The Little Boy Tho!!!

Dv, Took Her Money, Left Her In Loadsa Debt... Basically Lived Off The Girl!!!!
What brother

Chris622

VIP Member
I used to think she was alright until she started showboating her shenanigans in london and having everyone round her gaff. If you're gonna break lockdown why mug yourself off by filming it and posting on social media....She's got a bludy cheek calling us cunts, the bj she gave her ex on cam with her dog watching was animal abuse...that was b4 the bloke went back to batting for the pink team of course
Can’t make that shit up no offence but come on