Cassy Clark #15 CassyAnne you've been on the packet, give G back his ugly jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen cunt, I’ve Had enough, you’re all jokers, get a grip before I shag ya dad and make you my step child
If you shag dead people then go ahead babe
Nice to see a business woman act like this though your mouth is vile

Reactions: 10
100% why give it anymore airtime.. shes going for shock factor when shes just as vanilla in bed as cassy prob is with her corona moaner rubbish what a little doggy style makes u good in bed... ok hun... showing ur self right up business woman... not exactly a great advert for potential clients is it...

Reactions: 6
Amy omg seriously don’t think any of our men what want to see ur baggy fanny that thousands of men have seen ergh ur a state bright blue bits in ur hair how old r u

Reactions: 8
Exactly she ain’t got new material this is just an interlude till Cassy does something else in fact can you hear the elevator music?

“New thread idea” uses all the lingo pretending she ain’t been here enjoying all 15
Under a different name slagging cassy off too but you know we won’t talk about that because they have been friends all along don’t forget!

Reactions: 7
Do you not think it’s sad
Not really. If I was a twat all over social media and not looking after my kids properly, making bad decisions whilst trying to make money I would expect to be talked about. I mean I know you and Cassy don’t take note but we are in a pandemic. A lot of us are stuck in tier 3 and thats what prompted your name on here. You broke the rules while all of us are trying to get out tiers down so no we aren’t the sad ones

Reactions: 4
You have come on here ranting your mouth off babe
Go to bed
She aint she just has to make it look good now as she werent saying shit before she got called out... most attention shes had all year.. bless her... now that her one fuck ting for the year has packed his bags... and gone back to his true roots...

Reactions: 7
k k you proved your point u have spoken so you like it up the bum only fans is your safe place and you like giving blow jobs to peoples dads plus U could never affect me at all with your words as my side of the street is clean .. bet your fanny isn’t clean.. go lick up cassy ass cos we not interested about you.. and what you do if u think that’s life good for u have fun shut the door on the way out

BOOM!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.