Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angels tinder profile

I am a mother to 7 children i think๐Ÿค” one in germany maybe๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช..... my daughter is a serious and i mean serious trent setter..... she has linouim all through her house.... i mean high quality, high end expensive linouim. Shes a six yes i said six figure earner โ˜บ....creme fraiche...... I love cock hes name is benny and the lovely beautiful foxes even come to see him.... he would taste lovely with some german sausage and some serious spices. Im covic 19 clear, i made sure of that by buying a lorry loads of disefectant and bleach for my lovely home thats up for sale offers in the region of 700k yes 700k but dont pretend you want to buy my home if you really want to just get into my knickers... im going through a divorce so im selling my home, its too big and i want to see a family in here. My six yes six figure earner daughter cant afford to buy it.... trent setter...... I am cash back queen and can get some serious deals, I like to have my tits hanging out and i enjoy taking pictures if me bathing and serious lathering up and posting them on facebook, and seductively places red berries in my mouth while giving it duck me eyes, i also enjoy white froth around my mouth ane creme fraiche.... swipe right for mother of 7 maybe 1 in germany..... and only 3 others talking to me, six figure yes six figure earners mother, trent setter, covic19 avoidee, heart atrack queen, cash back queen, creme fraiche

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Angels tinder profile

I am a mother to 7 children i think๐Ÿค” one in germany maybe๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช..... my daughter is a serious and i mean serious trent setter..... she has linouim all through her house.... i mean high quality, high end expensive linouim. Shes a six yes i said six figure earner โ˜บ....creme fraiche...... I love cock hes name is benny and the lovely beautiful foxes even come to see him.... he would taste lovely with some german sausage and some serious spices. Im covic 19 clear, i made sure of that by buying a lorry loads of disefectant and bleach for my lovely home thats up for sale offers in the region of 700k yes 700k but dont pretend you want to buy my home if you really want to just get into my knickers... im going through a divorce so im selling my home, its too big and i want to see a family in here. My six yes six figure earner daughter cant afford to buy it.... trent setter...... I am cash back queen and can get some serious deals, I like to have my tits hanging out and i enjoy taking pictures if me bathing and serious lathering up and posting them on facebook, and seductively places red berries in my mouth while giving it duck me eyes, i also enjoy white froth around my mouth ane creme fraiche.... swipe right for mother of 7 maybe 1 in germany..... and only 3 others talking to me, six figure yes six figure earners mother, trent setter, covic19 avoidee, heart atrack queen, cash back queen, creme fraiche
this is brilliant ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

GOOD AND BAD IN EVERY COMMUNITY YEAH?

noone's found stolen dogs drugs and guns where i live

the amount of trouble that site causes the innocent local residents, they should drop a bleeping bomb on it and walk away. and if you're really a gypsy then you should stop your people RIPPING OFF local elderly people, frightening and harrassing local people of colour by screaming racial abuse when they walk past them and other such nonsense. GET THE duck OUT OF ORPINGTON cos noone wants your scum selves here

Fed up with dealing with your scummy selves - your children calling my black colleagues monkeys when we ask them to stop stealing or vandalising our property. Your elder men thinking its okay to sexually harrass teenage girls to intimidate them in to giving them free meals or free food or whatever by being so agressive the girls get tired and scared. if you care about the reputation of your community then call them bleeping out and stop vthem being such scumbags. until then, don't be surprised when decent people don't want you living in our neighbourhoods.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

the amount of trouble that site causes the innocent local residents, they should drop a bleeping bomb on it and walk away. and if you're really a gypsy then you should stop your people RIPPING OFF local elderly people, frightening and harrassing local people of colour by screaming racial abuse when they walk past them and other such nonsense. GET THE duck OUT OF ORPINGTON cos noone wants your scum selves here

Fed up with dealing with your scummy selves - your children calling my black colleagues monkeys when we ask them to stop stealing or vandalising our property. Your elder men thinking its okay to sexually harrass teenage girls to intimidate them in to giving them free meals or free food or whatever by being so agressive the girls get tired and scared. if you care about the reputation of your community then call them bleeping out and stop vthem being such scumbags. until then, don't be surprised when decent people don't want you living in our neighbourhoods.
So you know what goes on behind closed doors with everyone in your community???? Nope you dont you dunno how many nounces, drug dealers, theives etc you actually live around, because funny enough they aint got signs on theres heads. They have seized them dogs and put up.they are 'stolen' but unless anyone claims them they have no proof that they are!!!!

No wonder you get grief off them the way you go on. Looking your snotty nose down on people! NOT EVERYONE ON THAT SITE GOT ARRESTED SO THAT SHOWS THAT NOT EVERYONE IS PULLING CAPERS. 7 People on the site community out of about 100 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

That site been there years and your saying get off Orpington you think you own the place ๐Ÿ˜‚ Orpington is rough without the site, if you dont like it save your money up and you bleeping move! OUR NEIGHBOUR HOODS๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oh my days!

The big fight and stabbing in the pub at Orpington the other week had nothing to do with travellers, it was people in your neighbour hood!

You get african, eastern european, english, irish people conning people it aint just travellers that are scum for doing it!

And if you see an Irish traveller, being abusive to your collegues, stealing etc THEY AINT AUTOMATICALLY OFF STAR LANE! THEY DONT bleeping LIVE THERE.

So stop being a racist, sterotyping and discriminating against people! Get educated and learn that you never know who lives in the houses surrounding you

GUNS ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ IT WAS AIR RIFLES AND BB GUNS. My kids have had BB guns and air rifles aint illegal and no firearms licence needed. 1 shot gun found. Also not illegal ๐Ÿค” 1 dog found to be stolen, 2 people charged ๐Ÿ™„ find more than that in a crack den.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So she just jad to put her receipt up so everyone knows shes spent 700quid on a training class. Pathetic women

Reactions: 8
Why does she refer to her brother's 18 year old girlfriend as 'his wife'. So bleeping weird

Reactions: 7
Was just going to say the same thing. Feel sorry for that girl getting plastered all over Cassy and her mums facebook

Youโ€™ve literally just outed yourself as a racist, love. I aint even from Orpington, so donโ€™t put me in the same category as those that have done wrong. You really think every traveller is the same as those 7 people that have been arrested? Iโ€™ve suffered name calling all my life from the likes of you, my son has been beaten from people like you literally because of what he is. Youโ€™re no different than the โ€˜all lives matterโ€™ people. Go lay your head down and go do something about it if youโ€™re that bothered, instead of spouting your disgusting comments on tattle ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Reactions: 14
Lol does she think Michelle Keegan is a character and not a 'real life' person ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Youโ€™ve literally just outed yourself as a racist, love. I aint even from Orpington, so donโ€™t put me in the same category as those that have done wrong. You really think every traveller is the same as those 7 people that have been arrested? Iโ€™ve suffered name calling all my life from the likes of you, my son has been beaten from people like you literally because of what he is. Youโ€™re no different than the โ€˜all lives matterโ€™ people. Go lay your head down and go do something about it if youโ€™re that bothered, instead of spouting your disgusting comments on tattle ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
Thread will get closed down if we don't stick to the subject of Trashy Anne ๐Ÿ‘

Lol does she think Michelle Keegan is a character and not a 'real life' person ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Exactly what I was thinking ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ A "real life Michelle Keegan" as upposed to the fake one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ twit!!

Reactions: 5
I was wondering does Cassy get injections to lose weight ? I mean gastric band needs maintenance

I think
So she just jad to put her receipt up so everyone knows shes spent 700quid on a training class. Pathetic women
But she can't do same for her fake bags and shoes

Think about the amount of men sheโ€™s introduced to her daughters ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I think itโ€™s shocking I couldnโ€™t do that

Reactions: 4
Well shes following her mothers example, how many kids and how many dads.... i bet angel was getting rid to death while cassy was growing up

An xample of gypsy's harrassing a man who accidentally killed someone who broke in to his home
So you know what goes on behind closed doors with everyone in your community???? Nope you dont you dunno how many nounces, drug dealers, theives etc you actually live around, because funny enough they aint got signs on theres heads. They have seized them dogs and put up.they are 'stolen' but unless anyone claims them they have no proof that they are!!!!

No wonder you get grief off them the way you go on. Looking your snotty nose down on people! NOT EVERYONE ON THAT SITE GOT ARRESTED SO THAT SHOWS THAT NOT EVERYONE IS PULLING CAPERS. 7 People on the site community out of about 100 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

That site been there years and your saying get off Orpington you think you own the place ๐Ÿ˜‚ Orpington is rough without the site, if you dont like it save your money up and you bleeping move! OUR NEIGHBOUR HOODS๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oh my days!

The big fight and stabbing in the pub at Orpington the other week had nothing to do with travellers, it was people in your neighbour hood!

You get african, eastern european, english, irish people conning people it aint just travellers that are scum for doing it!

And if you see an Irish traveller, being abusive to your collegues, stealing etc THEY AINT AUTOMATICALLY OFF STAR LANE! THEY DONT bleeping LIVE THERE.

So stop being a racist, sterotyping and discriminating against people! Get educated and learn that you never know who lives in the houses surrounding you

GUNS ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ IT WAS AIR RIFLES AND BB GUNS. My kids have had BB guns and air rifles aint illegal and no firearms licence needed. 1 shot gun found. Also not illegal ๐Ÿค” 1 dog found to be stolen, 2 people charged ๐Ÿ™„ find more than that in a crack den.
Firstly I donโ€™t live in Orpington any more thank duck
Call me a racist as much as you like. The likes on my post speak for themselves. We all hate you!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

An xample of gypsy's harrassing a man who accidentally killed someone who broke in to his home

Firstly I donโ€™t live in Orpington any more thank duck
Call me a racist as much as you like. The likes on my post speak for themselves. We all hate you!
I don't actually hate anyone and won't be used to target someone on here. I simply agree with the issues about many residents of Star Lane.

Keep me out of your personal attacks on anyone, thanks.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.