Cassy Clark #12 Cassandra the middle aged (looking) mutant covic turtle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the most uncomfortable looking living room I’ve seen in a while

Reactions: 3
GB driving, whilst filming and doing a balloon. What an absolute head.

Still trying to figure out why any woman would want to breed with such an irresponsible man. It’s beyond belief.
bleeping inbred ******

Reactions: 1
It's the age of them that gets me... Grown people, listening to trap music, whilst throwing gang, gang signs & sucking on balloons... All whilst being a no seat belt wanker 🙄

They're already thick as 💩.... Don't need to starve their pea brains of any more oxygen!!!!

Teaching their sons to be trapper road men... & showing their daughters how to master being the perfect side piece....🤦‍♀️

Way to bleeping go.... & the award for the best backward parent goes to.....🤔

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she put thats girls death announcement on her stories for thousands to see. It’s a really personal message bleeping bellend

Reactions: 7
He was in a restaurant (by the looks of things) at one point this evening, doing a balloon in front of the waiter? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know for a fact he was with the long term girlfriend around 3 yesterday because I see them walking out of sainsburys as I came out of abbeywood station yesterday. So miss Cassandra has either been binned and is lying or he’s back to his old tricks!
She's probably on her period so no use to gb as a f*ck buddy. Could explain the munchies post too 🤔

I’m sorry but the balloon pictures are just embarrassing, how old is this guy 14 🤣 cringe ! Why would anyone want to be with this wannabe gangster, the guy is a total 🔔 end
He actually needs his own thread, I think he’s on par if not worse than cassy

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she put thats girls death announcement on her stories for thousands to see. It’s a really personal message bleeping bellend
Worst is in her first post she insuated it was suicide. But in the second post they clearly say. They think it was related to health problems she had. So bleeping disrespectful

She needs to get those moles on Lips looked at and removed, they don't look healthy being new and on the lip

Reactions: 2
She needs to get those moles on Lips looked at and removed, they don't look healthy being new and on the lip
She done the big cancer attention scare thing about them before. They were sun spots (age spots) had one removed vowed never to use a sunbed again 🙄 scared her shitless etc, got her little followers feeling sorry for her then went and bought herself a sunbed for indoors 😂😂😂😂

Worst is in her first post she insuated it was suicide. But in the second post they clearly say. They think it was related to health problems she had. So bleeping disrespectful
She done same thing put it all over sm about girl who lost her life having bbl said she felt so bad for girls family ect that slaggy was now cancelling her bbl for her to go and have her bbl and say how amazing the surgeon was her the girls family hit bk at her and said she used the girls death to promote her juice plus tit she as mo right to put anything up about other ppls deaths ect but we no slaggy ann do anything for attenion and use anything or anyone to get it slaggy is a little girl what needs to grow up

and do u all notice shes got to put pic up off her self when gs done one what a walking joke oh I will play my little girls game

Reactions: 4
It’s all boss babe-ing it and “plant based weight management” again now. She has definitely been dumped. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
GB needs reporting to social services ffs. Driving his kids around, while filming, one had broken his arm (by the looks of it) gang signs and no bleeping seatbelts. Seriously, the women who choose to have kids with this half wit need their heads testing. You have to be beyond STOOPID to want to go there with this absolute imbecile.

Reactions: 9
Considering LC Facebook still has engaged and a cover pic of her happy little family on the night of the engagement I would say they ain’t just friends for the sake of the kids 🤣 deluded whoever thinks that!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.