Cassia Tierney Clarke #1 I got plastic surgery but please sign up to my fitness programme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---
Omg as if she said those things?! She is more obsessed with how she looks when she’s running than anyone I know! Every time she posts online it’s showing off another stupid outfit she’s wearing, trying to pretend she’s ‘Lara Croft’ or some other whimsical character she wants people to associate her with.

She is *always* trying to show she is better than the average person, this is why her online narrative doesn’t add up. She tried to create a community where running was open to everyone, but still had to be this tiny person online and show off how fast she was / what her heart rate was and how it was better than others. Honestly, I don’t know why more people haven’t woken up to her tit yet - how is anyone following this, seriously?

Also, the garmin watch updates and her endless trainers/sports gear updates are tiresome. How can she act like she’s like everyone else, but still shows off all this expensive gear she previously preached that you ‘didn’t need’

Make it make sense.
---
Hang on, what is this? Doesn’t she make out 444 is all her own doing, why then is she using herself as a client story using a ‘before’ photo where she is clearly just pushing her stomach out, and an ‘after’ photo where she is sucking it in.

If she’s such a great ‘coach’ or ‘teacher’ as she’s given herself the qualification and title of in her latest stories (🙃) then why can’t she just do this for herself, surely others are paying her for her coaching, aren’t they? Oh wait no, everyone who has signed up thinking she will be coaching them actually gets palmed off onto someone else and just gets sent generic Google plans to follow - yep, got it.
“Feeling stuck with your own wellness” … lol what 😂 that’s the most silly “before and after” picture ever.

Yeah the frequent Lara Croft or whatever comparisons are weird. Like she’s trying to tell people they can be an action hero. She is clearly not mentally well and being so obsessive with her body. It takes many years to grow and heal, not just 2 years and suddenly she’s a coach. I think it is starting to catch up on her.

“Extraordinary is accessible” is also such bizarre tagline, like assuming everyone is dying to be extraordinary. I just want to get through next week tbh 😅 no way in hell I have energy to contemplate how I wanna be extraordinary. If you chase that illusion, you’re gonna crash and fail lol.

She’s doing the 444 coaching to talk about it in her socials and boost sales. 🥱

Honestly I would radmire her tireless promotion if she didn’t bring this superior attitude and constantly showing her body as if she’s the gold standard that everyone wants to be. I have a pretty similar figure and height to her but I don’t want the frame she’s working to achieve at all. I’ve been there and done that, and carrying so much muscle mass slows me down and I don’t like feeling so heavy in general life even when I get good flexibility 😅
---
Is anyone listened to a podcast recently she mentioned she’s doing des sables…. I’m sorry but she took herself out with an injury doing 2 marathons back to back and now she wants to do a 156 mile desert marathon, I don’t understand who or what she’s trying to prove here?

i 100% feel she does this only for the recognition, not because she truly wants to spend 5 days sleeping and racing through the desert.
Of course she has £5k+ lying around collecting dust 👏👏 so brave and heroic

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
---

“Feeling stuck with your own wellness” … lol what 😂 that’s the most silly “before and after” picture ever.

Yeah the frequent Lara Croft or whatever comparisons are weird. Like she’s trying to tell people they can be an action hero. She is clearly not mentally well and being so obsessive with her body. It takes many years to grow and heal, not just 2 years and suddenly she’s a coach. I think it is starting to catch up on her.

“Extraordinary is accessible” is also such bizarre tagline, like assuming everyone is dying to be extraordinary. I just want to get through next week tbh 😅 no way in hell I have energy to contemplate how I wanna be extraordinary. If you chase that illusion, you’re gonna crash and fail lol.

She’s doing the 444 coaching to talk about it in her socials and boost sales. 🥱

Honestly I would radmire her tireless promotion if she didn’t bring this superior attitude and constantly showing her body as if she’s the gold standard that everyone wants to be. I have a pretty similar figure and height to her but I don’t want the frame she’s working to achieve at all. I’ve been there and done that, and carrying so much muscle mass slows me down and I don’t like feeling so heavy in general life even when I get good flexibility 😅
---

Of course she has £5k+ lying around collecting dust 👏👏 so brave and heroic
Literally my thoughts when I checked out the cost to do that ultra, I was like… wat?

don’t get me wrong, a passion of mine is fitness and outdoor activities but I refuse to pay £50 to join a 5k when I can do the same route alone the week after - the amount she’s going to be paying to compete the desert ultra is jokes 🤣

Reactions: 2
Literally my thoughts when I checked out the cost to do that ultra, I was like… wat?

don’t get me wrong, a passion of mine is fitness and outdoor activities but I refuse to pay £50 to join a 5k when I can do the same route alone the week after - the amount she’s going to be paying to compete the desert ultra is jokes 🤣
She literally seems like she read a David Goggins book and was like “I’m going to do it too” - if you wanna run ultras, totally cool - but there are HUNDREDS of them that are cheaper and closer, she’s literally just doing this one for the cred she can get from her online minions. She’s so sad.

Reactions: 6
Her stories today, I honestly don’t understand how she operates?
Every single story is a complete contradiction?
Don’t compare yourself or focus on numbers - oh, btw this is how heavy I lift and I will be getting some big numbers soon!!

I’m saving up for my next podcast series as it’s expensive! Oh but I dropped £5k to do an Ultra in the desert…

Fitness only consumes about 5% of my life - but in reality it’s my entire personality, it’s all I think about and all I talk about…

Also, how can she say that people getting into running and smashing a half marathon in a month already ‘come from a place of fitness’ - she knows nothing. I’m not an athletic person but got into running last year and managed to run a half marathon in 2 months - not bragging at all, but it’s wild she seems to think she knows it all and what everyone’s background is in terms of running. Everyone is different, as she so loves to preach, so how is she assuming what everyone is like.

Her constant flip flop narrative is ridiculous.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her stories today, I honestly don’t understand how she operates?
Every single story is a complete contradiction?
Don’t compare yourself or focus on numbers - oh, btw this is how heavy I lift and I will be getting some big numbers soon!!

I’m saving up for my next podcast series as it’s expensive! Oh but I dropped £5k to do an Ultra in the desert…

Fitness only consumes about 5% of my life - but in reality it’s my entire personality, it’s all I think about and all I talk about…

Also, how can she say that people getting into running and smashing a half marathon in a month already ‘come from a place of fitness’ - she knows nothing. I’m not an athletic person but got into running last year and managed to run a half marathon in 2 months - not bragging at all, but it’s wild she seems to think she knows it all and what everyone’s background is in terms of running. Everyone is different, as she so loves to preach, so how is she assuming what everyone is like.

Her constant flip flop narrative is ridiculous.
I’m glad you posted because I was literally thinking the same thing - her stories are so exhausting 😂

Also the story about being “super selective” and doesn’t listen to podcasts except one guy (didn’t screenshot so forgot the person) because she “relates” to him (I never heard of him). I immediately checked out of her stories because that’s so arrogant and stupid 🤣 there are so many brilliant professionals doing podcasts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4