Cassia Tierney Clarke #1 I got plastic surgery but please sign up to my fitness programme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got served her TikTok video about training for the Paris marathon that was mentioned earlier in this thread where she is moaning about not being fast enough.

why also does she say her training has been tricky with knock knees, yet in the comments someone has asked about it and she’s like “strength training fixed it for me” - so you don’t struggle with it anymore? I don’t know much about it, but how is she complaining about it one minute and then telling someone else she doesn’t struggle with it anymore?
She’s full of 💩 and an absolute narcissist.

All her content is regurgitated, and the same before and afters she’s been posting for years. It’s all so toxic and the exact opposite to what she preaches about.

Reactions: 6
She’s full of 💩 and an absolute narcissist.

All her content is regurgitated, and the same before and afters she’s been posting for years. It’s all so toxic and the exact opposite to what she preaches about.
She really is.

it’s all the same regurgitated shite - she flips and flops from the narrative she’s trying to weave, it’s wild to me that more people haven’t caught on to how much bullshit she spouts.

Reactions: 3
I’ve unfollow so I don’t see all her content anymore but she’s so bleeping insidious. Totally of course there is personal accountability but seeing her shite set me back sooooo much with my personal fitness journey. Let alone paying money for her “coaching” 🙃

Reactions: 7
I’ve unfollow so I don’t see all her content anymore but she’s so bleeping insidious. Totally of course there is personal accountability but seeing her shite set me back sooooo much with my personal fitness journey. Let alone paying money for her “coaching” 🙃
Same. I thankfully never paid her for anything but definitely followed her initially for inspiration. Quickly realising she’s just so self involved and actually would rather people idolise her than do any real work to help people. She’s gross.

Reactions: 5
God her latest story about ‘changing hers and everyone else’s lives’ you lost weight babe, you didn’t invent the wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God her latest story about ‘changing hers and everyone else’s lives’ you lost weight babe, you didn’t invent the wheel.
She is SO full of herself it’s actually embarrassing at this point. How does she not cringe at what she puts out?? 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She is SO full of herself it’s actually embarrassing at this point. How does she not cringe at what she puts out?? 🤢🤮
her podcasts are just her romanticising herself using the words me myself and I, she is insufferable!

also this uncertain attitude about the London marathon, she will defo do it then do a podcast about overcoming her fears etc. it’s alll bullshit! If she’s sore and exhausted shouldn’t she take her own flimsy advice and just not run it. Oh wait then it wouldn’t all be about her

Reactions: 9
her podcasts are just her romanticising herself using the words me myself and I, she is insufferable!

also this uncertain attitude about the London marathon, she will defo do it then do a podcast about overcoming her fears etc. it’s alll bullshit! If she’s sore and exhausted shouldn’t she take her own flimsy advice and just not run it. Oh wait then it wouldn’t all be about her
She’s acting like she’s accomplished the impossible. Like taken a nation out of poverty. Or like rose from the slums and became a millionaire.
She’s from a wealthy family. She’s lost weight and made a living from it with her wealthy family’s help.
The way she gets so emotional about her story every time. Yes she overcame a hard time, that’s great but most of humanity have to do that on a regular basis

• Heart

She’s really on another level these days. It’s giving cult leader vibes.
The podcast is just the same rehashed BS every episode.

Exactly this. It’s just some bullshit she will be peddling for the “oh you’ve got this babe, you’re such an inspiration” she’s so egotistical with everything. If she is sore then just tap out, don’t be a martyr about doing it and not adhering to the advice you give others. What a crock.

She’s acting like she’s accomplished the impossible. Like taken a nation out of poverty. Or like rose from the slums and became a millionaire.
She’s from a wealthy family. She’s lost weight and made a living from it with her wealthy family’s help.
The way she gets so emotional about her story every time. Yes she overcame a hard time, that’s great but most of humanity have to do that on a regular basis
With you on this. You’d literally think she’d saved children from a burning building the way she has this hero complex about herself. You lost weight, great job. Now stop crying in every IG story and acting like you literally saved the world. She’s got the biggest ego I’ve ever seen, I think she should take some time to maybe focus on that for a while and give her head a little wobble.

I am all here for people bettering themselves and overcoming things, but the way she has rinsed and repeated this same sob story, being “surprised” at how far she’s come is so bloody boring now. How is anyone still lapping this up?

she got help to get to where she is now, again, no issue with that, but stop telling people a different story. Own your tit.

Exactly this. It’s just some bullshit she will be peddling for the “oh you’ve got this babe, you’re such an inspiration” she’s so egotistical with everything. If she is sore then just tap out, don’t be a martyr about doing it and not adhering to the advice you give others. What a crock.

With you on this. You’d literally think she’d saved children from a burning building the way she has this hero complex about herself. You lost weight, great job. Now stop crying in every IG story and acting like you literally saved the world. She’s got the biggest ego I’ve ever seen, I think she should take some time to maybe focus on that for a while and give her head a little wobble.

I am all here for people bettering themselves and overcoming things, but the way she has rinsed and repeated this same sob story, being “surprised” at how far she’s come is so bloody boring now. How is anyone still lapping this up?

she got help to get to where she is now, again, no issue with that, but stop telling people a different story. Own your tit.
I do wonder if she gets new followers with the weeping routine and then they forget to unfollow her?? She would eat herself if she was chocolate, she’s nothing inspirational or special at all.
---
So she ran her first runs in those holey leggings when she was like 5 stone lighter? Ok….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4