Cassia Tierney Clarke #1 I got plastic surgery but please sign up to my fitness programme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said joke. Absolutely in love with herself, can’t cope with the videos with the crop tops and her eye bleeping herself constantly
The eye bleeping is insaneeeeeee

I remember she also once posted a story doing her stupid strong man pose (I don’t know what it’s called when you flex your biceps either side of your head) and she wrote something like “sorry mum, I know you hate it when I do this” - yes, listen to your mum, you look ridiculous as you just look so self obsessed.

also, the crop top/bralet/bikini tops she exclusively wears as actual clothes drive me wild - that isn’t an outfit! Just screams of someone who lost weight and makes their whole personality about showing it off - her clothing choices look utterly ridiculous, IMO.

Reactions: 7
The eye bleeping is insaneeeeeee

I remember she also once posted a story doing her stupid strong man pose (I don’t know what it’s called when you flex your biceps either side of your head) and she wrote something like “sorry mum, I know you hate it when I do this” - yes, listen to your mum, you look ridiculous as you just look so self obsessed.

also, the crop top/bralet/bikini tops she exclusively wears as actual clothes drive me wild - that isn’t an outfit! Just screams of someone who lost weight and makes their whole personality about showing it off - her clothing choices look utterly ridiculous, IMO.
That’s all she is. Her entire personality is being thin now and running. Get a life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is anyone listened to a podcast recently she mentioned she’s doing des sables…. I’m sorry but she took herself out with an injury doing 2 marathons back to back and now she wants to do a 156 mile desert marathon, I don’t understand who or what she’s trying to prove here?

i 100% feel she does this only for the recognition, not because she truly wants to spend 5 days sleeping and racing through the desert.

Reactions: 8
Is anyone listened to a podcast recently she mentioned she’s doing des sables…. I’m sorry but she took herself out with an injury doing 2 marathons back to back and now she wants to do a 156 mile desert marathon, I don’t understand who or what she’s trying to prove here?

i 100% feel she does this only for the recognition, not because she truly wants to spend 5 days sleeping and racing through the desert.
It’s 100% all for the recognition. Her ego is too massive to even be able to see that this is a terrible idea. She struggled with two marathons, does she really think this will be easy breezy?

Reactions: 6
Guys she invented burnout! Nobody talks about it 🥲
Oh for crying out loud. It’s like she literally scans the internet for what is trending and just jumps on it.

Also, ‘update her qualifications’ with ‘new teachings’ does this mean she’s going to study a proper course, or is she just going to give herself some made up qualifications for this stuff she now talks about… seems fishy to me!

Reactions: 5
Oh for crying out loud. It’s like she literally scans the internet for what is trending and just jumps on it.

Also, ‘update her qualifications’ with ‘new teachings’ does this mean she’s going to study a proper course, or is she just going to give herself some made up qualifications for this stuff she now talks about… seems fishy to me!
I think she will talk about the therapy she got for her BED recently that she posted about on instagram. It was so obvious she had this problem 🤦‍♀️ I’m guessing she is gonna do a short therapy course and offer more “help and advice”.

Reactions: 3
I feel a bit bad to discourage anyone from writing but it’s just not good at all 😅
bleeping helllllll 😆

I wonder when she’ll quite pushing this “I’ve struggled more than anyone else” schtick that seems to be her entire personality.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ, I cannot actually explain how CRINGE the tit she posts is. She’s always got a camera out ready to film herself crying. Like the daisy… she walking and genuinely acts surprised she saw a daisy…. Which was in an empty field she’d have seen walking up 50 meters away, so starts to film walking up to it, picks it and bursts out crying?!

Arghhh PLEASEEEE, I am so sick of content like this!
Sorry guys, can’t you tell it’s been a long day at work 💀

• Heart
Jesus Christ, I cannot actually explain how CRINGE the tit she posts is. She’s always got a camera out ready to film herself crying. Like the daisy… she walking and genuinely acts surprised she saw a daisy…. Which was in an empty field she’d have seen walking up 50 meters away, so starts to film walking up to it, picks it and bursts out crying?!

Arghhh PLEASEEEE, I am so sick of content like this!
Sorry guys, can’t you tell it’s been a long day at work 💀
Totally with you!!!

Everything she does is so cringe, so staged, so fake and so over the top. She’s always filming herself crying on camera over the most stupid things. Always ‘surprised’ at her progress, yet can’t stop eye bleeping herself on stories showing how tiny she is.

If she genuinely gets this emotional over a bleeping daisy she needs some serious help and should get off the internet.

I had to unfollow her, the second hand embarrassment I get on everything she posts is just too much 😆

Her most recent reel is so fake and calculated. The fake sad face and slumped posture and letting her stomach relax instead of tensing. Oh and no make up, she really went for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone believe she actually was living her most joyous moments running in an old T-shirt using trees and songs as signposts? I don’t quite believe it tbh, mostly because she spends so much money on her appearance for me to believe it (fillers, Botox, eyebrows, fake tan, designer clothes, most expensive garmin watch in the market etc). Probably she looks back and is romanticising memories and to appear more “relatable”.

I remember listening to an episode of her podcast in Sept last year with her running coach Finlay and he comes across as an absolute douche with her, both are sarrogant, dismissive and catty about runners in their community. Here are some gems from Cassia in this podcast:

“I don’t think running has anything to do with look like… it’s so freeing to be part of a sport.. that’s so about moving ahead in your life without being obsessed with how you look.”

“There’s no proof that running is bad for your knees.”

“Many of my comments are like, wait until you get a knee injury… and I’m like waiting for these aches and pains but they’re not coming.”

😂😂 loool idiot with a knee injury a few short months later

Reactions: 4