Cassia Tierney Clarke #1 I got plastic surgery but please sign up to my fitness programme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’ve finally managed to sort out cancelling my ‘coaching’ with her, I feel a bit more comfortable posting on here.

She doesn’t deserve the name “coach”. I’m working with another actual coach now who costs less and is significantly better value. The difference is night and day.
Would love to hear more when you feel comfortable doing so, well done on being able to cancel

Reactions: 5
Does anyone find this image quite alarming? Like verging on anorexic? I’m a very lean girl myself, so I don’t look at every thin woman and call her a skeleton lol. But this is giving emaciated
I"m new to this thread and I'm confused by her hybrid training. In this pic it doesn't look like she has much core strength which is really important for lifting properly. I got into strength training this year and it's not fun to do ab exercises but I still do them after every gym session. I noticed in her saved "lifting" stories she does like 3 deadlifts at 100kg. Idk about other people who go to the gym to keep healthy, but my goal is to develop grip strength and reach 10-15 reps with good form as I progress to heavier weights. I would never brag about 3 reps just to say I deadlift double my body weight...nobody who is a real coach talks like that? I would feel so awkward posting that if I had clients.

She clearly pushes herself with running and works with a trainer, but she's not someone who is very advanced or experienced in either running or strength training. So I think for motivation she is great and enthusiastic. But she doesn't come across as a fitness professional. Esp with the constant updates on how she is always working, just finished a 10 hour day etc. Like girl have you never had a job in your life?! It's so fake and annoying. I wish she kept her fitness as a hobby and showed us her journey that way than have made it her employment and posting for engagement/monetization.

Hi everyone, sorry long post incoming…
So I’m no longer a “client” of Cassia, and whilst like others find her story hugely inspiring and motivational (no matter how she got there, albeit I was really shocked when I read this on here and was one of the reasons I parted ways) I would not call her a coach.

I’ve been part of her training for over a year and at first Cassia was my coach, then it became “444” and I had a totally new coach who I’d never heard of which was a huge bummer as I’d joined for Cassia. Although, as someone mentioned she’d never really engage fully with you and I could tell most of her messages were mass messages because I’d saved my name in capitals and they would always start like that, she’d still drop a small message after the check in. There was no prior warning that I’d get a new coach although the new coach was more engaging and would send personal videos after the check ins, I still had no idea who they were or what credentials they had? I’m pretty sure they’re her friend from the gym she goes to…

I’d had an online PT a few years back so had something to compare it to. Let’s first start by saying I do not believe the workout plan is anywhere close to what she did/does. They’re extremely basic, and I’m convinced she’s pulled them from ChatGPT. I can find a better session on the sweat app.

There was absolutely no form checking or consideration for it. My other coach before Cassia was really hot on this and would make me send videos to ensure I wasn’t hurting myself. There was no mention of checking form, and as someone else mentioned the videos within the app were pulled from YouTube and look like they were filmed in 2003.
I lost motivation fast with it. My workouts hardly changed, and there was nothing to hold me responsible for missing them.

I would go through phases of missing check ins etc, and there would be no consequence - I know other coaches have a policy that they part ways if clients don’t engage. Whilst this is totally on me, and not saying anyone should hold my hand all the way through it, I kind of just felt like I was paying her bills and no one really wanted to help and just gave me more ammo not to bother.

It’s not fair to comment on my success with it because of this, and like I said that’s on me but just a point I wanted to raise because it felt like it was more about the money.

The membership pricing is fair, I think there’s been some discussion on that. It’s very similar to other online coaches and is cheaper than in person PT’ing. I was pleasantly surprised by those cost as it is cheaper than my previous and others I’ve seen - no idea if this has increased now though.

I think Cassia is quite misleading with her marketing for her 444 coaching. She posts stories about checking in with her clients but I’d never hear from her… except general videos that she’d send everyone, and even they’d come through as “a new video from Cassia” from this other coach of mine.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think she even states that other coaches run the day to day side of things anywhere and you won’t actually be coached by her.

On a separate note, I wish she’d stop posting the same “before” videos surely there’s more or other pictures? She doesn’t owe that to us but imo just makes it feel more like a con, and the content gets tiring quickly.

Anyway, sorry for the long waffle and maybe not the most accurate/fair review of it as I didn’t engage with it fully but wanted to share my experience.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I noticed in her saved "lifting" stories she does like 3 deadlifts at 100kg. Idk about other people who go to the gym to keep healthy, but my goal is to develop grip strength and reach 10-15 reps with good form as I progress to heavier weights. I would never brag about 3 reps just to say I deadlift double my body weight...nobody who is a real coach talks like that?
She has mentioned before that she prefers power lifting rather than traditional strength training so heavy low reps with a focus on compound movements would make more sense if that’s what she’s aiming for.

Reactions: 2
Wowwww

I saw her pop up on my reels that video about her trying to run between the trees. Very inspiring. Gave her a follow. Anyways I’ve started my own running journey and needed something to listen to on my runs, bored of my own music.
started listening to her podcast. Up to ep 16.
All very inspiring almost as if it was all too good to be true….
Wondered if she had a thread…..
Hello everyone 🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wowwww

I saw her pop up on my reels that video about her trying to run between the trees. Very inspiring. Gave her a follow. Anyways I’ve started my own running journey and needed something to listen to on my runs, bored of my own music.
started listening to her podcast. Up to ep 16.
All very inspiring almost as if it was all too good to be true….
Wondered if she had a thread…..
Hello everyone 🍿🍿🍿
Welcome! ❤🔥 enjoy unpacking the last few threads!

I can’t cope with this woman. Well done. You lost some weight. It doesn’t make you Guru Nanak.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Losing weight is her whole personality, she has nothing else
I feel like she could pivot it into just lifestyle and wellness. She doesn’t need to post every day that she used to be bigger. It’s so boring and she’s so in love with herself 🥱

I actually don’t mind her (don’t have me) BUT I think she’s massively unhealthy in herself and to viewers. I don’t think she’s a bad person or intentionally causing harm but I think she swapped one unhealthy relationship with food for another unhealthy relationship with food and exercise. As someone above said, it’s her whole personality. God forbid she has an injury or a change in circumstances, she would lose absolutely everything she’s made for herself, she’s no balance. If her company were to fail and she had to get a real job, she’d not only lose her income but her time to constantly be exercising too. I think she’s a very lost and unhealthy young woman. I hope she can get some help and find some balance soon.

Reactions: 9
I feel like she could pivot it into just lifestyle and wellness. She doesn’t need to post every day that she used to be bigger. It’s so boring and she’s so in love with herself 🥱
Totally agree! This was why I unfollowed her as she posts the same thing over and over - to give her the benefit of the doubt, her account has grown massively so she may do it for new people following, but it completely alienates people who have followed her for a while and is just so dull.
She’s obsessed with herself and the eye bleeping in the camera is beyond cringe.
I actually don’t mind her (don’t have me) BUT I think she’s massively unhealthy in herself and to viewers. I don’t think she’s a bad person or intentionally causing harm but I think she swapped one unhealthy relationship with food for another unhealthy relationship with food and exercise. As someone above said, it’s her whole personality. God forbid she has an injury or a change in circumstances, she would lose absolutely everything she’s made for herself, she’s no balance. If her company were to fail and she had to get a real job, she’d not only lose her income but her time to constantly be exercising too. I think she’s a very lost and unhealthy young woman. I hope she can get some help and find some balance soon.
Completely agree with you - she’s gone way too far the other way and doesn’t really have any other facets to her personality that people could warm to her with - she’s just so obsessed with the weight loss and behaves like someone who’s desperately panicked they will put it back on.

Her narrative also changes too much for me. She kept putting stories up about how she was enquiring about surgery to remove the loose skin on her legs (fair enough, no judgement) but then deleted the story and went on to preach that people should love themselves for how they are, etc. have noticed she’s trying to act like she’s never thought about it too when people ask her about it, which is weird. She back peddles on what she says a lot, like if you feel a way about something then stick to it, stop being so wishy washy.

Reactions: 7
Totally agree! This was why I unfollowed her as she posts the same thing over and over - to give her the benefit of the doubt, her account has grown massively so she may do it for new people following, but it completely alienates people who have followed her for a while and is just so dull.
She’s obsessed with herself and the eye bleeping in the camera is beyond cringe.

Completely agree with you - she’s gone way too far the other way and doesn’t really have any other facets to her personality that people could warm to her with - she’s just so obsessed with the weight loss and behaves like someone who’s desperately panicked they will put it back on.

Her narrative also changes too much for me. She kept putting stories up about how she was enquiring about surgery to remove the loose skin on her legs (fair enough, no judgement) but then deleted the story and went on to preach that people should love themselves for how they are, etc. have noticed she’s trying to act like she’s never thought about it too when people ask her about it, which is weird. She back peddles on what she says a lot, like if you feel a way about something then stick to it, stop being so wishy washy.
Even if she just said, ‘I keep changing my mind, one day I wanna get rid of it all and other days I’m confident enough with myself I don’t want to do that’, that’d be more relatable. I’m sure we’ve all changed our mind with important decisions at some point. But to just delete all the evidence and pretend she never said she was enquiring about surgery is a bit icky to me. I hope she doesn’t go and get it all removed then deny she’s had any work done like your average influencer who complains they hate their boobs then magically has a boob job and never complains about them again and pretends nothing happened.

Reactions: 10
I stopped following ages ago but looked at some stories when I saw messages on this thread. Her boyfriend gives me Pisces energy who goes for partners he can “rescue”. Which is a beautiful energy but his unwavering support to build a dream world with her and support all her dreams leads to someone with half baked good intentions who is very self absorbed. And someone who receives so much validation from their partner isn’t likely to commit to some serious therapy and do some hard work on themselves to fix their issues.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand how she constantly complains about not being fast enough or states that she’s a slow runner, when she constantly smashes out times like this.
But then she’ll always preach about speed not mattering and telling others not to worry about it too much. She’s so wishy washy.

Just got served her TikTok video about training for the Paris marathon that was mentioned earlier in this thread where she is moaning about not being fast enough.

why also does she say her training has been tricky with knock knees, yet in the comments someone has asked about it and she’s like “strength training fixed it for me” - so you don’t struggle with it anymore? I don’t know much about it, but how is she complaining about it one minute and then telling someone else she doesn’t struggle with it anymore?

Attachments

Just got served her TikTok video about training for the Paris marathon that was mentioned earlier in this thread where she is moaning about not being fast enough.

why also does she say her training has been tricky with knock knees, yet in the comments someone has asked about it and she’s like “strength training fixed it for me” - so you don’t struggle with it anymore? I don’t know much about it, but how is she complaining about it one minute and then telling someone else she doesn’t struggle with it anymore?
She is such a twit. There are issues there that a therapist would need a month to unpick. Definitely narcissistic behaviour 😬