Cassia Tierney Clarke #1 I got plastic surgery but please sign up to my fitness programme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’ll gradually move away from the coaching to lose weight side of things, shift this more towards her team (let’s be honest, she’s not involved in that side of it anyway) and we’ll see her content trying to promote herself as an ultra runner - have already seen her trying to fan girl over the big runners in the came.

I’m sorry to hear you’re stuck in that cycle, and I hear you! It’s a tough one to get a handle on (I still struggle myself). Something I was told once that helped me, as I was struggling with diet culture and what I was told through various mid-informants in that arena, is it sometimes is just as simple as making a choice - would you rather move less and eat less, or eat more and move more? For me, I struggle hard with reducing my portions and things I enjoy to eat, food is a real crutch for me, so I find pushing myself to move more means I can still enjoy the things I like. I’m by no means a fitness expert, but this helped me at least choose a path to try and stick too, so hope it helps.

I agree too, would love to have heard more on the middle part of her journey which is the hardest part - she focuses too much on the start and end and not the meat in the middle. I bet tons of people would find that beneficial - maybe she’ll start reading here and seeing what people might actually want to see from her content?

Thank you for that! 🫶🏼 I’m going to give that a go!

Yeah I really hope she does see this as feedback, I don’t hate the girl I just wish she was more open and transparent and less self absorbed in her approach. She has a lot of potential but it’s being wasted on focusing on the ultra side when she blew up because of her weight loss journey

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you for that! 🫶🏼 I’m going to give that a go!

Yeah I really hope she does see this as feedback, I don’t hate the girl I just wish she was more open and transparent and less self absorbed in her approach. She has a lot of potential but it’s being wasted on focusing on the ultra side when she blew up because of her weight loss journey
You’re very welcome! Hope it helps! ♥

I think she might find a lot of people switch off if she focuses too much on the ultra side of things, it’s not something a lot of people are interested in so could be too niche if she’s not careful. Would love to see her properly look at what she’s doing and understand what people want to see - she was overweight once, so understands what people are looking for online; so should be a pretty easy one for her to understand and put into practice.

Well
Well
Well
Just typed her name into here thinking I wonder if she has a thread…..

Irritating isn’t the word!
Your all bang on about the stale content same pic of her in white top and skirt then now. Always in just a bra and gymshark leggings. No denying the weight loss but HOW did you girl? She comes across as wealthy/ rich background for sure…….she says she is going to show us some diet now she’s moved homes. I bet she eats duck all.

I get the impression of an ED she is VERY slim and seems to beat herself up if she misses a run. Also narc on her podcast no offence to anyone who does get off and work out over this stuff but for me it’s pure irritating saying only YOU can change YOU etc the same preaching being done over and over in the saturated coaching market. She’s giving Krissy Cela v Joe wicks. Pushing: dragging your friend to complete half marathon distance when it was previously her first 10k is in my opinion careless and her poor friend will not be able to walk today 😂…. Purely for content. Boring content.

As for the plastic surgery vibes she defo has Botox /filler to her cheeks / chin / jaw / profilo work to look that glowy and snatched, running makes you saggy and ages you . That teamed with quick weight loss would account for the aesthetics. When she was plumper her face was bloated, fat don’t crack. (I do aesthetics👌🏼) . Why does she need to lam her brows and lash lift/ add freckles to every run?

There’s just something about her I don’t trust like you all say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well
Well
Well

Your all bang on about the stale content same pic of her in white top and skirt then now. Always in just a bra and gymshark leggings. No denying the weight loss but HOW did you girl? She comes across as wealthy/ rich background for sure…….she says she is going to show us some diet now she’s moved homes. I bet she eats duck all.

I get the impression of an ED she is VERY slim and seems to beat herself up if she misses a run. Also narc on her podcast no offence to anyone who does get off and work out over this stuff but for me it’s pure irritating saying only YOU can change YOU etc the same preaching being done over and over in the saturated coaching market. She’s giving Krissy Cela v Joe wicks. Pushing: dragging your friend to complete half marathon distance when it was previously her first 10k is in my opinion careless and her poor friend will not be able to walk today 😂…. Purely for content. Boring content.

As for the plastic surgery vibes she defo has Botox /filler to her cheeks / chin / jaw / profilo work to look that glowy and snatched, running makes you saggy and ages you . That teamed with quick weight loss would account for the aesthetics. When she was plumper her face was bloated, fat don’t crack. (I do aesthetics👌🏼) . Why does she need to lam her brows and lash lift/ add freckles to every run?

WELCOME! 😜

So refreshing that as someone in aesthetics you have confirmed what we’ve all been thinking, so Thankyou. Just another way of her being false and only giving her audience the narrative she wants to tell (that she’s all natural).

I’ve often wondered about all the prep she does on her face before a run and I can only ascertain it’s because she wants to look good/not a mess as she films her runs so often. But that’s not true to life. Show us you sweating, red in the face, that would say so much more - would show you’re REAL.

She irritates the duck out of me, and agree she clearly comes from a well to do background. Grandmas farm house in France? Sure, you’re just like the rest of us hun. Oh and I did read somewhere that her dad paid for her to have a trainer/nutritionist in the first place which is how she lost all the weight, not something she did for herself / off her own merit.

Reactions: 6
Well
Well
Well

I might be on my own with this opinion but I’m seeing a brow/fox eye lift around the time she lost weight? Eye shape is different from her older photos. I don’t think weight loss changes that 😂

thing is she’s so untrustworthy I don’t believe anything she claims. She’s definitely from money, so can imagine she could afford the work. Could aesthetics lady confirm?

I might be on my own with this opinion but I’m seeing a brow/fox eye lift around the time she lost weight? Eye shape is different from her older photos. I don’t think weight loss changes that 😂

thing is she’s so untrustworthy I don’t believe anything she claims. She’s definitely from money, so can imagine she could afford the work. Could aesthetics lady confirm?
Hmm brow lift is normally achieved through advanced Botox I couldn’t be sure on PDO threads they don’t tend to last

I will have a good gawp at her pics and report back further now I’ve found the thread 🫶🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Awesome 👏🏻 fyi the pics attached are her from before. She’s gone from basic white girl to Latina looking.
I’ve just screen shot a recent video (as it’s harder for the cow to filter)! You’d expect a thread to enter and exit where I’ve drawn the line…. Her brow isn’t slanted enough for me to think she’s had this treatment…. She has high up temple veins which would hinder thread entry possible blowing a vein creating a wonky look.

I do believe she has had advance Botox to achieve the shocked look… extensive around the eyes and to raise the brow. Extensive and expensive may I add. I can’t knock the work she looks great, runners Botox only lasts around 1-2 months so she will be fresh off the needle regularly! This is just my opinion though obvs! Threads arnt really popular the fox eye trend kinda evaporated when z list celebs such as Chloe from g shore had dreadful fox eye causing scaring so I doubt our cass would risk her looks…. Older people tend to use this around the jowls and neck to tighten. Threads also don’t last long they are like sutures and melt away quickly causing the skin to sag even further.

She defoooo loves a Sunbed aswell! Her skin does look great. Annoyingly. The profilo treatment will act as an under skin facial which I would put money on her having regular also.

I’m fairly new to her as like yourselves she came up on my feed as I do some running (and noticed my Botox literally melts away so quickly with it and have to have it a lot more regularly may I add) so if she does a question box I’m just going to risk the block and ask what Work she’s had done to her face. See if she lies. I’m fairly confident I feel like she’s too posh to say and too sly.

The nose job speculation hmmmmm I’m unsure as she’s obviously good at contouring and I don’t offer liquid rhino which she may have had to help straighten and she looks like she has a pixie tip lift…… ….. does anyone else know as I’d love to find out 😂😂😂🫠

Xxxxxxx

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Long, long time Cassia follower here (pre-weightloss) and can confirm I watched it happen in real time. I won’t discredit the hard work she did to get where she is but now, the constant body checking and superiority complex she developed along the way is the most shocking part of it all. Cassia used to have such lovely fashion and now, the ill-fitting clothes just to show how tiny she is, really make it hard to believe I ever saw her enjoy dressing properly.
It’s almost like she has to prove how small and petite she is by wearing tit that literally hangs off her?
As for the botox, she used to be very open about how much work she’d had done and how she had wanted to get it dissolved but I guess vanity got the better of her there!
It’s a shame to know her programme/business is a scam because her story is very motivational, and like I said, I saw it happening in real time and it was very impressive and inspirational at the time.

• Wow
Long, long time Cassia follower here (pre-weightloss) and can confirm I watched it happen in real time. I won’t discredit the hard work she did to get where she is but now, the constant body checking and superiority complex she developed along the way is the most shocking part of it all. Cassia used to have such lovely fashion and now, the ill-fitting clothes just to show how tiny she is, really make it hard to believe I ever saw her enjoy dressing properly.
It’s almost like she has to prove how small and petite she is by wearing tit that literally hangs off her?
As for the botox, she used to be very open about how much work she’d had done and how she had wanted to get it dissolved but I guess vanity got the better of her there!
It’s a shame to know her programme/business is a scam because her story is very motivational, and like I said, I saw it happening in real time and it was very impressive and inspirational at the time.
Yeah that stings. I’m always rooting for the underdog, but the fact she is from money and her dad is a dietitian did ruin the illusion for me. it’s somehow way less impressive if someone who has all the support in the world becomes successful.
I’m not discrediting her work, but essentially she just lost weight and had work done then started an Instagram.
her story is a bit stale. And knowing her programme is a bit of a scam too is just deflating. It’s all smoke and mirrors on Instagram

Reactions: 2
l
Yeah that stings. I’m always rooting for the underdog, but the fact she is from money and her dad is a dietitian did ruin the illusion for me. it’s somehow way less impressive if someone who has all the support in the world becomes successful.
I’m not discrediting her work, but essentially she just lost weight and had work done then started an Instagram.
her story is a bit stale. And knowing her programme is a bit of a scam too is just deflating. It’s all smoke and mirrors on Instagram
The work she’s had done started years before the weightloss which is likely why it looks so out of proportion with her face! It’s a shame she didn’t just commit to having it all dissolved because her lips are awful.

What even is the plan she offers? Feels a bit life coachy to me rather than fitness coaching. Like does she write meal plans and exercise plans or what? I agree she's definitely continued to have work done to her face x

What even is the plan she offers? Feels a bit life coachy to me rather than fitness coaching. Like does she write meal plans and exercise plans or what? I agree she's definitely continued to have work done to her face x
Read for yourself :)

Seems pretty scammy from this feedback! Apparently cookie cutter advice given to everyone under the guise of a personalised fitness plan

• Wow
Blinkin Nora. So she's not even qualified in anything 🥴
She’s not, but my god doesn’t she act like she knows it all? 😳

Also, side note, but the bleeping filming herself on screen at EVERY SINGLE podcast episode she records grinds my tits. I can’t bare it with the thick veil of “can’t believe this is my life” blah blah blah.

Thank you so much for your insight, this is brilliant - you’ve confirmed a lot of what we already thought which is great!

For someone who preaches about size not mattering and being yourself she really does like to show off how small she is, it must be so triggering for a lot of people and I imagine is doing a lot of damage for people (myself included) trying to lose weight. She really needs to take a step back and look at what she’s saying and putting out there, I think the shine is really starting to wear off and she needs to stop being so snowy and inauthentic, especially with what we know about her background and her filler, etc.

It’s crazy she actually used to be so open about the Botox but now she has a platform she’s trying to rewrite the narrative and make out she’s never had any work done when a blind man could see she’s lying 😂🤥

I’m new to this thread - she pops up on my insta now and then and I think at first I thought woah! That’s some transformation and well done you 👏 HOWEVER having looked at her page all I can see is a self obsessed narcissist who has issues that run far deeper than her weight.

The constant selfie poses the omg I’m brill and just LOOK at how THIN I am - there’s so much to unpick there.

What most people who carry weight fail to realise is that you may lose weight ( and there are many ways to do that ) but you will underneath it all still be the same person with the same issues / worries / complexes. And I say this as someone who has come through an eating disorder and can honestly say I was never more miserable than when I was very thin.

I realised to my horror that the control I thought I had was an illusion - it controlled me. I was OBSESSED with every morsel I ate and every bit of exercise I did - you are in effect a prisoner to this cycle.

She exhibits all these signs and would do well to calm down with the sneery I’m better than you tone for it’s rude to the point of why would you even follow her.

There is a plethora of information online for free when it comes to weight loss and exercise in a healthy and sustainable way, why anyone would pay these people who aren’t in any way trainers/dieticians is baffling.

She is vain and unhappy and would do well to calm down a little with the eye fking and get a therapist to sort out the underlying sadness.

Does anyone find this image quite alarming? Like verging on anorexic? I’m a very lean girl myself, so I don’t look at every thin woman and call her a skeleton lol. But this is giving emaciated

Attachments

I feel like her body fat percentage is probably very low! There is clear muscle definition which means she's eating....

I’ve also noticed how she always says things like ‘your joy is my joy’ / ‘friends always, friends’ when people tag her in stuff - notice it’s always for the benefit of who is watching? She always shares things from people who are actively signed up to her programs or are lining her pockets in some way. When I first started following her (before she blew up) I’d DM’d her a few times saying how much I enjoyed her content, how I found her inspiring to get out and go running - did she respond? Did she duck. Nothing. Yet if you’re paying her, she’ll engage with you as there is a benefit to her.

I don’t care of course as now I realise she is a joke, her content is garbage, but for someone so obsessed with building a community and being nice, she is so lazy with engagement. I’ve messaged other people who have millions of follows and almost always get a response and it just shows they give a tit that people take the time to reach out. I dunno really what I’m rambling with, but yeah, just left a bad taste in my mouth that she Only cares if you’re giving her money.

Reactions: 5
Now I’ve finally managed to sort out cancelling my ‘coaching’ with her, I feel a bit more comfortable posting on here.

She doesn’t deserve the name “coach”. I’m working with another actual coach now who costs less and is significantly better value. The difference is night and day.