Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The screenshot of messages that I saw implicated someone else, that might be why people are reluctant, although I saw them floating around people’s stories on Instagram. I agree that some could be shared surely? If names were blanked out?
I think it’s the only way. The minute I share anything Cash will know who I am and I honestly don’t think I have it in me to deal with her venom after seeing what she has done to Cookie and other. and call me weak but i have my son to think about . But I know there’s a few women im speaking to here on messages who feel they can even if it outs them to her.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s the only way. The minute I share anything Cash will know who I am and I honestly don’t think I have it in me to deal with her venom after seeing what she has done to Cookie and other. and call me weak but i have my son to think about . But I know there’s a few women im speaking to here on messages who feel they can even if it outs them to her.
Is this Danielle

Either she is at risk of losing her book deal or she has been told to play nice

She's being so nice and rational that I'm concerned for her. She's either laughing from behind the screen or she's genuinely unwell. When did this twitter suicide threat happen? I checked twitter and couldn't see anything.

She needs to hook up with Mummy Chelle, both of them hate attention and drama :p

Either she is at risk of losing her book deal or she has been told to play nice

She's being so nice and rational that I'm concerned for her. She's either laughing from behind the screen or she's genuinely unwell. When did this twitter suicide threat happen? I checked twitter and couldn't see anything.

She needs to hook up with Mummy Chelle, both of them hate attention and drama :p
Last night, her publicist obviously told her to remove them

Why would she so suddenly come back to MN all kind and loving? Baffles me.

If she's having suicidal thoughts, no matter the reason, she needs to speak to her GP, not twitter.

Also why mumsnet?

I agree that screenshots would put an end to a lot of stuff. I really hope she gets some mental health support as publishing a book, doing book tours when it's published plus writing TV pilots for it is going to be rough.

I really just want her to explain the cookie situation & admit she was awful to her & acknowledge she did it.

Reactions: 2
That thread is very odd and after the way Cash absolutely hammered Mumsnet for allowing her to be ‘bullied’ —utter bollocks— and threatened to get her lawyer ‘friends’ onto the site I’m surprised she registered to have her say .

All very odd?

Reactions: 2
Where’s Cash posting as she still has no IG? Is she really posting on mumsnet?! That’s crazy!!

She is in Mexico isn’t she? Must have taken B with her as she has no childcare or family support (she said in the past). I hope they are enjoying the break.

I think her publicist probably made her take the Instagram down. She is still twisting the truth on Twitter with some odd bloke liking all her posts and a new glam/pouty profile photo.

‘I was definitely an outsider but was lucky enough to find my weirdo sisters in my early teens. So glad to hear that you are getting to own it now! Anyone who bullies lacking in so many ways- they look for vulnerabilities in interesting people that’s why they focused on you. X’ (from Twitter)

Zero self awareness of her own bullying to the ‘sisterhood’.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/culture/a26751347/cash-carraway-sisterhood-meaning-and-comment/

Nice dig at mumsnet on there and people like Posie Parker (who is doing a great job to protect women, particularly young girls)

Last edited:
I just don’t understand this one - she has a massive chip on her shoulder to anyone who is better off than her & puts it down to class. Yes, social media is ruled by white middle class but her life is mainly from her own doing & choices it seems. She now kicks up as much of a fuss as she can about it to get attention!

I actually enjoy Cash’s writing and preordered her book but the release date keeps getting pushed back, anyone know why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.