Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv never known anyone love to be a victim so bloody much, mind you without that persona - who is she ?

Reactions: 2
Have a sneaky suspicion that Floss is an instamum...probably that mummy smile...or one of the crew.
Yes I think you may be on to something now I read the comments back! Has the familiar whine to it!!

Also very defensive over crappy ‘instamum’ behaviour. Piss off Floss. Read your own thread

Reactions: 4
Yes I think you may be on to something now I read the comments back! Has the familiar whine to it!!

Also very defensive over crappy ‘instamum’ behaviour. Piss off Floss. Read your own thread
She is...and commenting and defending. That's what made me suspicious!

Reactions: 2
Me too! This whole thing is so Joan Didion. I want to start a thread about her but can't work out how to do it. Didion is a evil witch. She wrote a book, a 'memoir', about her husband dying from cancer and it turned out to be a lie. He died of cancer but she made up so much tit. Cash and Joan are total cunts. The way that Joan laid into Donna Tarte horrible. She called her pleb writer, just like Cash did with Cookie. So many similarities between her and Cash. Both are disgusting and need to be held accountable. Penguin, are you reading?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to go on but Joan Didion was a total sly jive to MOD. She called her out for her kitchen yet she fed into Cash's lies. She requested a not a tory card and at the same time admired Clemmies kitchen. Didion is a total fraud, sorry but someone had to day it.

Reactions: 1
I'm so angry that I can't stop commenting but I heard that Cash Carraway and Joan Didion sabotaged Cookies book deal. The problem is that both Cash and Joan are jealous of Cookie because neither are likeable like Cookie.

I'm so angry that I can't stop commenting but I heard that Cash Carraway and Joan Didion sabotaged Cookies book deal. The problem is that both Cash and Joan are jealous of Cookie because neither are likeable like Cookie.
It's SUCH a sly jive. Penguin - take her book deal away. It's such a sly jive. duck Cash Carraway and Joan Didion.

Cash has been on Twitter saying her kid was in hospital for a month. It’s so bad that my automatic reaction is that is BS, but she’s got such form for lying out of her ass.

Reactions: 4
Of course she is lying. She's such a sly jive. As if her kid is sick. She's lying about her kid being sink for attention. Joan Didion did the same, its sick.

Me too! This whole thing is so Joan Didion. I want to start a thread about her but can't work out how to do it. Didion is a evil witch. She wrote a book, a 'memoir', about her husband dying from cancer and it turned out to be a lie. He died of cancer but she made up so much tit. Cash and Joan are total cunts. The way that Joan laid into Donna Tarte horrible. She called her pleb writer, just like Cash did with Cookie. So many similarities between her and Cash. Both are disgusting and need to be held accountable. Penguin, are you reading?
Woah, this is going to take me a bit to digest. I loved The Year if Magical Thinking. Not so much Blue Nights, and the way she wrote about the relationship with her daughter raised my eyebrows, she obviously thought of her as a commodity.
I never realised she made stuff up.

I don't work for Penguin but I've heard that Didion is giving Cash a quote for her book, apparently they've met. Just a rumour I've heard, I work as an editor for a rival publisher.

How did Cash and Joan sabotage Cookies book deal ?
Why are they allowed to get away with such tit behaviour ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.