Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where would you wear the cape, other than Glastonbury later in the year and that’s only if it’s freezing cold and it’ll drag behind in the mud , it’s utterly bizarre!

I’m such a nosey cow about how they find their lifestyle?

i cant work out what’s worst about that cape - that it looks like a polyester rug from the 1970s or that it cost more then a 2nd hand car.

And ffs those dreads!

Where would you wear a multi coloured, full length ,striped Burberry cape that cost £££££££?

She’s madder than cheese.

I don’t think there is a thread for her, she is an interesting character - or trying to be...
That’s exactly it. Tries so hard to be different. It’s the sort of “different” a 15 year old would come up with. I come back to her apparent lack of education. She seems very immature. Did a whole big story and post in c September (?) about how they are “out there and weird because she has tattoos and they had midgets and drag queens at the wedding but they’re normal people like everyone else and don’t judge a book by its cover” blah blah. Trying so very hard to be “unconventional” - but it’s the traditional set up innit. Husband works, wife stays at home with kids. Hardly avant garde.

Reactions: 1
I'd never heard of her and just checked her out. She's trying oh so hard to be whacky and bonkers with her non-gender specific leotard loving children who oh so love her turning up at the school with sequins and body paint just to show them that it's ok not to conform *eye roll*. She just comes across as someone who is desperately trying to stand out from the crowd #dreamrainbows

I'm very surprised she admitted she wished her last child was a girl. Surely the whole point of being gender non specific is not to aspire to a particular gender?

What's her background? They seem very wealthy, what does her husband do?

What's her background? They seem very wealthy, what does her husband do?[/QUOTE]

He does something with vaping, Riot Squad is his brand but I don’t know if he owns the entire thing. They do appear to be absolutely loaded.

The fan base are really something else judging by some of the comments. One of the pictures showed her son in a dress (i thought he was a she) and someone commented that that was her son's favourite dress too. Lots of 'you are just what the internet needs!!!' comments too. I'm sure the school mums just roll their eyes at her. She strikes me as a very average person who is trying to find her way to shine (in terms of looks) I wonder why she got married a second time in such a relatively short space of time too?

Do they mention where they live?

She said on a comment to ultimate girl gang that they took the aga out of their kitchen “and put it in one of our houses”. The money surely doesn’t just come from vaping. Something odd with her house too - it’s clearly owned by a company. I wonder if they’re money launderers.

*Sweet*, why clearly owned by a company?

I wondered if they’d come up in the lottery , hence the massively ott wedding and big show of wealth; like the alpacas and today she mused on IG ‘ will we use our tennis courts this year’?

Oh because I’ve land registry searched it and it’s very difficult to get to bottom of ownership. Some Swedish bank did a loan on it to a property development company a few years back, but the charge was repaid from memory (found on companies house). In fact, the title of the house isn’t clear on land reg either. Could be offshore? Neither Lucy or husband appear anywhere on title stuff. I cannot work out their legal interest in it!!!

“Vedge” I know!!! So illiterate.

ACQUISITION 395445695A LIMITED Is the spring board for a dig around, if anyone is bored! Companies house is magic

Looks like Lucy husband had a company with a load of mates. This was sold to a Ukrainian woman called nataliia fox. She looks like a front for something. Anyway. Bed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
AbsolutelyFabulucy is an AbsolutelyTwat. I looked their house up on Rightmove, £2m in 2014. No way can they afford that, as someone says, before that they lived a very average life. Either they've won the lottery or they are the caretakers!

Reactions: 2
AbsolutelyFabulucy is an AbsolutelyTwat. I looked their house up on Rightmove, £2m in 2014. No way can they afford that, as someone says, before that they lived a very average life. Either they've won the lottery or they are the caretakers!
How did you manage that? I thought Rightmove only have recently sold properties in their website?

Reckon the cash comes via a family trust. They are often drafted to not kick out a lump sum til the receipiant is 30, hence living normally til then.

Cash really pissed me off on a personal level. I felt sorry for her,she had no money to feed her kid, she posted a picture of an empty fridge.
I asked if I could help, ‘Yes,donate by buying tickets to my show she said’ I bought quite a few, and very quickly under another email address asked if I could have a free ticket for her show, ‘No, there are none available’ I do believe she was pocketing the money that was gifted for tickets.
Also if you look at her fridge posts ,the food is all from Waitrose! Labels turned round of course! If you were skint and couldn’t feed your child would you go to Aldi or Waitrose?
I think she was a very angry anti insta mum wannabe influencer!

Reactions: 4
I looked at her website recently and she said she doesn't use social media anymore as it's fake and people aren't very nice. Yes, Cash, they were mightily peaved off with you when you were exposed as a liar :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.