Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vaping business is solely her husbands as far as I’m aware. I would love to know if she comes from wealth though.. she’s an odd one. I do find her entertaining but banging on about that bloody cape!!!! The way she went on was like a spoilt child who doesn’t comprehend the word “no”. Imagine being able to drop 4 grand on something and not batting an eyelid....

Reactions: 1
The vaping business is solely her husbands as far as I’m aware. I would love to know if she comes from wealth though.. she’s an odd one. I do find her entertaining but banging on about that bloody cape!!!! The way she went on was like a spoilt child who doesn’t comprehend the word “no”. Imagine being able to drop 4 grand on something and not batting an eyelid....
Her company is still active according to companies house, so no doubt she earns her money from that. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07729794/officers

And as For her husbands company. Well you can see how well it is doing from the companies financial records which are public record.

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/917356786/BENJAMIN--JOHNSON/financials

I wonder what the school mums think.
She seems incredibly poorly educated. Her life pre mansion looked normal/boring/tit. Although a large farm house backing onto an office park is a bit smoke/mirrors. Its like buying a huge house on a bypass.

But something happened. They roll with an interesting crowd it seems... I wonder if hangers on? Or just money laundering.

Don’t think old money. They send the kids to local state.

Four grand on the cape - that’s why she blacked out the price the. What an arse

Reactions: 4
Just seen a photo AFLucy uploaded of one of the kids bday party. The kid face planted the cake. That sums up why I don’t really like her. She’s a yob! I like people who know how to behave. You can be whacky and out there, but swearing in front of your kids, or letting them faceplant the cake just smacks of poor manners.

Reactions: 3
She will have a huge blocked list. It’s just a sales pitch for her book. Tut tut.

Twitter will hand your arse to you on a plate if you mess up, it’s happened to better and brighter people than cash.

It will be interesting to see how she fares. Won’t be long before she pisses people off and if anyone can uncover untruths and half lies it’s the good folks of twitter who like nothing better than to put folks in their place.

I don’t think there is a thread for her, she is an interesting character - or trying to be...

They had what appeared to be a very extravagant Christmas, with a chef and many magnums of champagne.

She hasn’t shared a link of their wedding for some time - must be due!

She’s bought that bloody awful Burberry Rainbow cape ?. Where the duck is she going to wear it!

Last edited:
They had what appeared to be a very extravagant Christmas, with a chef and many magnums of champagne.

She hasn’t shared a link of their wedding for some time - must be due!
I've tried to catch up on the thread but I'm confused as to who we are talking about now? Surely not Cash? ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.