Cash Carraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are we pandering the obvious trolls and goady fuckers ? who are so transparent they may as well end their posts with “gotcha”

How many pages long is this thread? All the info regarding shady and crappy behaviour can be found by a few minutes of scrolling.

The same thing used to happen on the mumsnet threads where sock puppet accounts and trolls would come on derail the thread with nonsense and obviously malicious untruthful things and get the thread locked or closed.

Not saying the thread will get closed but all these new posters acting faux outraged are just the kind of fodder cash uses in her stories to demonstrate she is being “bullied”

Don’t fall for it, engage it or feed it.
Wow you really have it in for Cash huh. And you’re the leader of the pack are you (“why are *we* pandering”). You don’t wanna have to explain what she’s done (maybe because when I ask, nobody can answer and a lot of what you think seems to be made up or just wrong - the cat sick, the Moet, the food bank use, whether lazy garlic is luxurious), you just want to slag her off online. I don’t honestly think of getting to the bottom of things as “derailing” but it depends what you’re here for. I’m going to still try to work out what this is all about because I’m sure not everyone thinks like you do (least I hope not)

Wow you really have it in for Cash huh. And you’re the leader of the pack are you (“why are *we* pandering”). You don’t wanna have to explain what she’s done (maybe because when I ask, nobody can answer and a lot of what you think seems to be made up or just wrong - the cat sick, the Moet, the food bank use, whether lazy garlic is luxurious), you just want to slag her off online. I don’t honestly think of getting to the bottom of things as “derailing” but it depends what you’re here for. I’m going to still try to work out what this is all about because I’m sure not everyone thinks like you do

Oh God. Just put you off ignore and won't make that mistake again. Have you read the thread? I can't speak for everyone else but I wrote a very clear post that a 6 year old could understand saying exactly what I don't like about cash. I can also see lots of other posts that I can understand with no difficulty from other posters

Reactions: 1
Stick them all on ignore
Why are we pandering the obvious trolls and goady fuckers ? who are so transparent they may as well end their posts with “gotcha”

How many pages long is this thread? All the info regarding shady and crappy behaviour can be found by a few minutes of scrolling.

The same thing used to happen on the mumsnet threads where sock puppet accounts and trolls would come on derail the thread with nonsense and obviously malicious untruthful things and get the thread locked or closed.

Not saying the thread will get closed but all these new posters acting faux outraged are just the kind of fodder cash uses in her stories to demonstrate she is being “bullied”

But reading bogbrush has made me realise that maybe I was wrong ? I was angry she lied about the rug, and the moet. But what if she didn't? ???? She lives in Penge though doesn't she?

Judging from timings, I guess that Ladyhearme, Addabadda and Alice are all the same person using different names. This thread is just a few people trying to make mud stick but there isn’t any is there. If you’re not the same person and if you really believe in what you’re saying is true and right then tell us who you are IRL - what’s your insta name and do you know Cash? If you won’t then you’re just phoney people with nothing better to do than harass somebody online. You can have these conversations in private you know.

The sock puppet situation on Mumsnet is so bad it’s funny.

Also, it’s funny how cash (and other influencers) say they’re above reading forums for spiteful, middle aged, rich arseholes but know every single comment made. :ROFLMAO:

Wow you really have it in for Cash huh. And you’re the leader of the pack are you (“why are *we* pandering”). You don’t wanna have to explain what she’s done (maybe because when I ask, nobody can answer and a lot of what you think seems to be made up or just wrong - the cat sick, the Moet, the food bank use, whether lazy garlic is luxurious), you just want to slag her off online. I don’t honestly think of getting to the bottom of things as “derailing” but it depends what you’re here for. I’m going to still try to work out what this is all about because I’m sure not everyone thinks like you do (least I hope not)
People ARE answering what she’s done.

Again, same as on Mumsnet- people ask a question and if they don’t like the answer they pretend they haven’t seen it!

Reactions: 3
Random but does anyone follow Absolutely.fablucy? I use to. But he constant bragging about money and how magical her life is really irritated me. I looked at her followers and thought it was poor taste seeing as a lot of them are clearly less well off than her. I think culture like that just encourages the debt generation and people living beyond their needs. Could be wrong. Also how exactly did she hit the big time? Is she famous or something?

Random but does anyone follow Absolutely.fablucy? I use to. But he constant bragging about money and how magical her life is really irritated me. I looked at her followers and thought it was poor taste seeing as a lot of them are clearly less well off than her. I think culture like that just encourages the debt generation and people living beyond their needs. Could be wrong. Also how exactly did she hit the big time? Is she famous or something?
Is that mud kitchen an ad or is she just sharing to be kind? ?.
I am reigning in what I think of her account as it’s Christmas.

Is she inherited money? She’s got that air of upper-middle class stock. I noticed the dreads are back.

Is that mud kitchen an ad or is she just sharing to be kind? [emoji848].
I am reigning in what I think of her account as it’s Christmas.
I think it was a collab.
I used to follow her many moons ago, along with UGG..but soon got bored.
I remember her posting about getting trolled for her kids names.
Their first names are fine IMO but if you have middle names such as “Unicorn” there’s always gonna be comment.

She does not like to be called out on her privilege, like when she said all mums deserve to go off on holiday without their kids for 2 weeks - cos the average family can afford that and have the support to do it ? I have no time for her or UGG, but to say so is obviously to be ‘jealous’. No class the pair of them.

Are you an influencer trying to dupe us with your shady ways? That’s an affiliate link you want us to click on.
So much suspicion on here, it’s very funny.

I’m not, no.

It goes through lyst which is why it’s an affiliate link, not that I need to explain that really...

fuuuuuuuuuuck. i follow her and usually like her lighthearted content, even if she is richer than i'll ever be and doesnt seem to realise her privilege. But blowing 4 grand on something when you're drunk...jesus thats another level!
I once ordered a £65 coat when i was pissed and I wore it for 5 years to make sure i got my moneys worth!

also sorry to double post. But i'm also confused about how they're so loaded. They've got to be close to millionairre level surely? the husband owns/runs a vaping company and she doesnt work any more (used to do a 4d pregnancy scan service). they only moved into that mansion a few years ago - old money? I'm so confused!

You have to be of a certain background to be able to name your child Chip Butty and people find it eccentric and proof of your ‘interesting’ character.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.