Casaboheme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the money from those kiddy bracelets she's selling, I'd love to know who's spending £8 + postage on that tat.

Reactions: 4
I’d also be curious if the products she’s marketing to children are GPSR 2005 compliment, and don’t pose any safety/choking hazard

Reactions: 2
I’d also be curious if the products she’s marketing to children are GPSR 2005 compliment, and don’t pose any safety/choking hazard

Exactly why vinted stopped her selling them.
Does etsy not care that she isn't compliant.
Mind you, like not working the scruffy bugga will always find a way around it.

New day , new rant! I think it's safety around men? Honestly she makes these bracelets and finds plenty of time to have online " discussions" surely a desk job , out of the house would do her the world of good!

Reactions: 5
Women like her make me worry about the safety of my son growing up, and thats coming from someone who was sexually abused and raped as a child. I dont understand her.

Pleads poverty but has managed to get her self Taylor Swift tickets.

Get. A. Job.
I was so annoyed when I saw she’d managed to get those. Bet her vast array of different symptoms will all conveniently disappear for the evening, & she’ll be straight up out of that bed and off to Wembley!
---
Exactly why vinted stopped her selling them.
Does etsy not care that she isn't compliant.
Mind you, like not working the scruffy bugga will always find a way around it.
Etsy are also really rubbish at enforcing their own rules around copyright, which she is breaking by using Taylor Swift song titles and lyrics in her bracelets.

I was so annoyed when I saw she’d managed to get those. Bet her vast array of different symptoms will all conveniently disappear for the evening, & she’ll be straight up out of that bed and off to Wembley!
Like Grandpa Joe in Charlie & The Chocolate Factory

Reactions: 6
Hahahaha I’m creasing at her STILL going on her feminist rant but then referring to women as “female”

So it's okay for her to inbox a woman she doesn't know about her husband but no one can pass judgement on her? Okay Samantha make it make sense

Reactions: 3
Crazy how she can now spend months making a bodysuit for a concert but still can’t get a job!!

Reactions: 5