Carrie Hope Fletcher #99 Eurgh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @MagpieTree with 77 votes.

Previous thread here

In no particular order:
  • She's started having rehearsals for her tour.
  • She hasn't managed to sell many tickets for Carrielamity Jane.
  • She's got a 10 minute Sunday Evening graveyard slot at West End Live, in her own name. Might be to push Calam, her tour, Beggars' Call, or something else, we don't know yet.
  • She continues to make preachy finger-wagging videos, her platform of choice these days seems to be tiktok for some unknown reason, as these finger-wagging videos are the least tiktok-like content ever.
  • She's still banging on about "nobody told me xyz ...", despite having had the world's best ever midwife, a direct line to one of the most famous mummy podcasters, and a phone surgically attached to her hand that she could have used google on.
  • She thinks Daniel Radcliffe knows who she is, because he once mentioned the word Cinderella to someone.
  • She didn't win any panto awards.
  • She's had the occasional aggressive melt down when someone in the comments dared to mention a mildly opposing view to hers.
  • She hasn't shown off any new scrounged freebies lately, seems like even the baby pr company has got bored of her.
  • She barely acknowledged her husband on his first Father's Day.
  • She's barely acknowledged by bestie Scott these days.
  • She's still got her shambolic Beggars' Call side gig going.
  • She probably has a book about All I Know Now About Being A Mumma on the horizon.
  • She's basically still a bleeding nightmare, just a pretty dull one day to day.

She posted a list of auditions that she didn't get, I'm bringing that over from the last thread.

1718940181025.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I’m still pissing myself imagining her as Dr Who’s assistant

“Come Carrie, the Daleks are chasing us, let’s hide whilst I think of a plan.”

“Have you considered passive aggressively telling them to be kind xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m still pissing myself imagining her as Dr Who’s assistant

“Come Carrie, the Daleks are chasing us, let’s hide whilst I think of a plan.”

“Have you considered passive aggressively telling them to be kind xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo”
Oh and it was such a big thing amongst her fans too at the time! They were so convinced she was going to get cast, and Carrie loved to fan the flames of course. I remember how the thread at GG at one point seriously worried that she had the role 😁

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine the wardrobe, hair and make up department on Doctor Who, explaining what her character would look like. “Well actually” (pincers striking) “I was thinking of wearing my docs, and Lucy and Yak/Joanie clothes, and just keep my hair and make up as it is. I’m not your typical girl you see, and I think that would really resonate with the whovians”
“Erm, No, that’s not happening. You’re not playing yourself.”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who’d have been the actor as the doctor at the time? Matt Smith? He’d be doing a Jamie Mustscarper as she hung all over him. Her fans would be commenting he liked her and ignoring he went out with Lily James (actual Cinderella) and gorgeous 💀. She’d currently be posting that her best mate is in Game of Thrones and angling to be in it

it would have been a tit show and I’d have been sat

Reactions: 11
Who’d have been the actor as the doctor at the time? Matt Smith? He’d be doing a Jamie Mustscarper as she hung all over him. Her fans would be commenting he liked her and ignoring he went out with Lily James (actual Cinderella) and gorgeous 💀. She’d currently be posting that her best mate is in Game of Thrones and angling to be in it

it would have been a tit show and I’d have been sat
Nah, it was in the Jodie Whittaker era and it was a featured part in one episode. She would have been acted off the screen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah, it was in the Jodie Whittaker era and it was a featured part in one episode. She would have been acted off the screen
There's some clips from the episode here where Tesla's Assistant speaks. 55 secs and 1:20 in. Even Jodie Whittaker's awful Dr Who acting would have shown Crabbie up. Bradley Walsh had a lucky escape not having to work with her!

To be fair to him, I'm sure it does feel like babysitting with how little time he gets alone with her....
what's #worklofebalance :ROFLMAO:

and duck right off with the #workingparents tit. Barely.

edit: oh feck me, that post is getting deleted any second. almost unanimous battering in the comments. Thank you John for proving some morning entertainment just when things were a bit slow

1718963902484.png

1718963993999.png

1718964073113.png

Hope every one of these commenters knows they're getting blocked soon :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Love they they are finally getting called out! Also can't help but laugh at the hashtags. Wouldn't be Joel if there were no typos.

Screenshot_20240621-130004_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

edit: oh feck me, that post is getting deleted any second. almost unanimous battering in the comments. Thank you John for proving some morning entertainment just when things were a bit slow

View attachment 3007488

View attachment 3007492

View attachment 3007497
duck off with the working parents tit. He’s onstage for 2 seconds and she’s doing her own tour because she’s struggling to find work. duck off with calling her mummy in the caption. duck off with the babysitting.

I’m very tired and sick of the pair of them sorry

Reactions: 38

View attachment 3007488

View attachment 3007492

View attachment 3007497
Babysitting his own child! What an absolute idiot! You’re both parents you’re not doing Carrie a
Favour babysitting!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 3007488

View attachment 3007492

View attachment 3007497

Hope every one of these commenters knows they're getting blocked soon :ROFLMAO:

yep he's just deleted it as expected :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

what an utter clown. neither of them can cope with a shred of criticism

too late John we captured it here

edit: Back with new "wording purposes" caption. He's left "#workingparents" in though.

1718965169153.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
yep he's just deleted it as expected :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

what an utter clown. neither of them can cope with a shred of criticism

too late John we captured it here
Done a dirty delete and re uploaded with a different caption. He does know you can edit captions on Insta right?? Still kept the “mummy” which is EURGH (excellent thread title describes them perfectly)

ETA he also kept the working parents hashtag 🤮
IMG_4287.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
LOL why didn’t he just edit it. Also, no point in mentioning the rewording without addressing it. Are we to expect a rant on live soon?
IMG_5810.jpeg

Reactions: 21
Yeah, there is defo a live rant pending. In his vest ofc 🤢

He's deleted it instead of editing to get rid of all the comments calling him out. Joel and Carrie can't cope with any kind of criticism at all on their posts and must eradicate all traces. This made me chuckle on the new post though 😂

1000013043.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Surely the rehearsals for WEL will be really loud, extra so when Mabel’s Mumma has her go. Hopefully, Joel has permission to take boobshark, unsupervised, somewhere, while she’s rehearsing. Her poor little ears. (Unless they get baby ear defenders)
Unless he’s meeting up with Bob to go swimming (any opportunity to bring this up, I’m there!)
I wonder who she’ll actually get to babysit on the day? She’s not on until later, John will be “working” so maybe debs?
The DW role, the character is American, and we all know how shocking her generic American accent is! She really should get joel to help with that, after all, he’s got the dreadfully written accent reel on his instagram 🤭
---
I can’t believe he’s actually put “reposting for wording purposes) like he’s submitting a piece of GCSE course work

• Haha
Reactions: 21