Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 It's A Small World After All

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations Geniefromdownunder! 78 likes on the winning thread title!
Previous thread here-

wrap up of last thread-
Carrie is still the only person to have ever given birth and she’s been announced as the lead in the new tour of Calamity Jane!

Reactions: 11
What we were expecting (thanks @Accionoodles):

What we're getting;

1717074054699.png

Tour dates, for reference

I feel like some of the fine thread title suggestions from the last five page of the previous thread should be allowed to be re-entered here, there were some absolute crackers, just this crazy stunt cast news came too close to the new thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Joel live now just saying that the backlash against North West isn't fair, you shouldn't criticise someone's performance personally... and akin to the Legally Blonde thing where "as soon as I got backlash I took it down, as that wasn't my intention" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The comedy is just writing itself!

'Bounty of the West End Tub of Celebrations' (forget who said that one) should be a contender as well that had me laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Jfc Joel is doing a ranty live on Instagram right now because someone apparently left a negative comment about Carrie’s CJ casting. Also spoke a little bit about Mabel. My favourite quotes have been ‘you don’t know what it’s like to be a parent until you have a child’ and ‘we would share pictures of Mabel online if people could be nice.’ So they’re not protecting her because of the stalkers and predators out there who might use her image for awful, harmful reasons, but because they’re worried someone might say something negative about her physical appearance?? 🙄

General gist was ‘if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all, just don’t engage,’—from the man literally doing a live because a stranger criticised his wife. Called people online idiots and said they should get a life. The man who posted a badly parked car on his Instagram grid to have a rant about a stranger’s driving, remember.

Also referenced the recent North West Lion King nepotism discussion and that TikTok be made mocking a children’s theatre production.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Joel live now just saying that the backlash against North West isn't fair, you shouldn't criticise someone's performance personally... and akin to the Legally Blonde thing where "as soon as I got backlash I took it down, as that wasn't my intention" :rolleyes:
Oh what a fecking hero

Thanks for "taking it down" John, but what have you done to repair the damage done, and how much did you stand up to your colleagues who were posting it and show them the error of their ways?

Did he address the blatant nepo casting that got North West the gig?

Reactions: 17
Jfc Joel is doing a ranty live on Instagram right now because someone apparently left a negative comment about Carrie’s CJ casting. Also spoke a little bit about Mabel. My favourite quotes have been ‘you don’t know what it’s like to be a parent until you have a child’ and ‘we would share pictures of Mabel online if people could be nice.’ So they’re not protecting her because of the stalkers and predators out there who might use her image for awful, harmful reasons, but because they’re worried someone might say something negative about her physical appearance?? 🙄

General gist was ‘if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all, just don’t engage,’—from the man literally doing a live because a stranger criticised his wife. Called people online idiots and said they should get a life. The man who posted a badly parked car on his Instagram grid to have a rant about a stranger’s driving, remember.

Also referenced the recent North West Lion King nepotism discussion and that TikTok be made mocking a children’s theatre production.
How's about he finds something better to with his time than ranting inane nonsense in his dressing room?

Reactions: 24
:sick: Catching up on the live and Joel and Carrie really are made for one another aren't they

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Couple of tasters of what Crabbie's going to have to do (these being from the exact same production/director, the last time it was on the road).

To be honest this trailer doesn't make the role look too heavy on the dancing, it seems they distract you with the "troupe of multi-talented actor musicians" doing all the dancing instead. If they cast a good male opposite her she may be saved.

Still can't imagine her voice doing Secret Love though. Apart from a couple of possibly belted lines its a pretty delicate song.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe I’m putting myself through watching this and I haven’t in full yet, but from the comments it’s related to Carrie going on tour when she has a baby. Dunno why that’s put him in a mood, what a massive gif
IMG_4092.jpeg

---
I can’t believe I’m putting myself through watching this and I haven’t in full yet, but from the comments it’s related to Carrie going on tour when she has a baby. Dunno why that’s put him in a mood, what a massive gif
IMG_4092.jpeg
ok so he’s crying about mean comments online. Boo bleeping hoo tell your Mrs to stop spending her maternity leave on tattle then

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The car!! And the coconut milk debacle! Maybe take your own advice Joel? You like to "put people on blast", ESPECIALLY those you consider beneath you. It's hilarious that you are acting like you are such a kind, gentle man who treats everyone with respect and kindness. You don't. You are a petty little witch who punches down.
---
I can’t believe I’m putting myself through watching this and I haven’t in full yet, but from the comments it’s related to Carrie going on tour when she has a baby. Dunno why that’s put him in a mood, what a massive gif View attachment 2965085
---

ok so he’s crying about mean comments online. Boo bleeping hoo tell your Mrs to stop spending her maternity leave on tattle then
Lol "things that need to be said"

Do they? Or you could ignore it? But that wouldn't get you enough attention, right? Oh Joel pop off you sassy king 😍✨ wow! Ur such a gud daddy and hubby! Wow couple goals ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I only made it a few minutes into his shitologue but did he actually say ‘now I have a wife and child, I respect women a lot more’

like am I interpreting that right?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
I can’t believe I’m putting myself through watching this and I haven’t in full yet, but from the comments it’s related to Carrie going on tour when she has a baby. Dunno why that’s put him in a mood, what a massive gif View attachment 2965085
---

Or ask your Mrs why she's choosing to travel the country for a year rather than have to spend time with you.

They really should be in the honeymoon nesting phase. Especially as they can afford it.

I just don't buy she loves joel, one action after another shows that she doesn't want to be with him or care about his feelings.
---
I only made it a few minutes into his shitologue but did he actually say ‘now I have a wife and child, I respect women a lot more’

like am I interpreting that right?!
Joel, you shouldn't need a wife or daughter to respect women.

1 - you should do it anyway unless you're an Andrew tate following incel

2- you have a mum, did you not have much respect for her?

Everything with Carrie is box ticking, and everything with Joel is ownership

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I can’t imagine having the type of job where I’m allowed to sit around making ranting lives. Does he count this as part of his work day? Like “oh boy, worked so hard today, I can’t wait to go home and sleep, I deserve that”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Theatreboard coming out with some great comments on the video trailer.

Love the prison guard comment

Screenshot_20240530_155518_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_155524_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240530_155530_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
Screenshot_20240530_155222_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The comedy is just writing itself!

'Bounty of the West End Tub of Celebrations' (forget who said that one) should be a contender as well that had me laughing!
As a Bounty fan this is grossly offensive 🤣 she’s more the Milky Way of the West End tub of Celebrations! Categorically the most underwhelming of chocolates.

Also why is Joel making such a thing of her being a #workingmummy (or should that be a “Gorgeous no-longer-pregnant-or-soon-to-be working mummy” - that still makes me want to puke)? Is it because she’s so lazy and will finally have to stop watching Disney films every morning and his job is like 10 minutes every evening that it’s Big News she’s working?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where is this grossly offensive comment that dared criticise his #WIFE, I’ve only seen the usually fawning praise from her minions under every post that’s been made about the casting.

How can one comment trigger John so much that he felt the need to expose people to a self serving, high horse rant while he constantly picked at his ears and make several grimacing faces.

Also, the way he talks about being “parents in entertainment” like that is something that’s never been done before. It really is just a job for them both and most parents return to work after having children, nothing him or Carrie are doing is innovative or revolutionary. Stand down.
IMG_5505.jpeg

IMG_5506.jpeg

IMG_5507.jpeg

IMG_5509.jpeg

IMG_5512.jpeg

IMG_5513.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Is there not a button to report users for sharing multiple gross Joely ear picking photos? :sick: There should be!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.