Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tit! Hows the going to cope taking muffin with her? Maybe she’ll have her permanently glued to her, feet touching face.
She we perfectly ok leaving the house alone when she went to get her crusty orange hair redyed shade number 6 “ Sainsburys Carrier bag”.
Muffin stayed at home with Joel (I wonder if he had to cancel his swimming session with Bob?) and off she went. (Btw, I’m in no way saying she shouldn’t, I’m all for new mums having me time!)
She may well leave her at home for the ones that are close by, and take Debbie, Gail, etc with her when they go further afield.
imagine the content we will get off Joel- he didn’t do well without Carrie, so how is he going to do without Carrie AND peanut. What tatt off her stalker fans and freebies she doesn’t want, can she offload onto Joel to prove how much she loves her hottie husband? He’ll maybe make her another breakfast of dreams, burnt, dry toast on a Disney plate

Reactions: 6
Did she go private? I only ask as if you are dying in Bristol you still can't get an NHS appointment at my local surgery!

I can imagine her lying on the sofa with Mabel on her as a teenager and her still staring at her feet, saying aren't they strong 😂😂

Also she doesn't have PND she is a lazy ass, always has been and always will be!

Reactions: 2
Did she go private? I only ask as if you are dying in Bristol you still can't get an NHS appointment at my local surgery!

I can imagine her lying on the sofa with Mabel on her as a teenager and her still staring at her feet, saying aren't they strong 😂😂

Also she doesn't have PND she is a lazy ass, always has been and always will be!
I’m not one to defend Carrie, but I will defend our beloved NHS. They move heaven and earth when there is a poorly baby. It’s one of the things the NHS is still very very good at.

Reactions: 4
Lots of people take the bus with their babies lol. I don’t drive so it’s not an option but it’s always nice being able to hold them or show them what’s going out of the window or let them coo at other passengers for a bit. Was almost an activity in itself when my baby was that small, the bus/tube/train. I have no doubt Carrie takes the bus because thinking about car seats/collapsing pram/parking somewhere accessible is just too much life admin for her, though.

Last edited:
I’m not one to defend Carrie, but I will defend our beloved NHS. They move heaven and earth when there is a poorly baby. It’s one of the things the NHS is still very very good at.
I have nothing against the NHS but had a bad experience, sent home from the children's hospital with my son, all the symptoms of appendicitis next think I knew it had burst.

Unfortunately our GP doesn't see you for rashes with babies either they tell you it's viral and to do the tumbler rest.

This is why Carrie needs to see other Mums then they can tell her what isn't and is normal with babies!