Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could it be a family photoshoot for a little face reveal? the emoji is getting smaller

Reactions: 20
With all the pumping she is doing there is no reason why she cannot leave her child with her husband for a few hours. She’s just enjoying playing the martyr that can never leave her daughter alone.
Please can we agree as a group to stop using the word PUMP.
I get the urge to dry heave whenever she uses it.

Reactions: 26
Ok, 100% that baby looks like Joel. The latest vaccination story you can see it behind the stupid emoji.
The cynic in me thinks THAT is why Carrie covers her face 🫣
100% You can tell by the brow.

She has however inherited Carrie’s massive feet

Reactions: 18
100% You can tell by the brow.

She has however inherited Carrie’s massive feet
You can also tell by the chin! Implications are a bit awkward since we’re saying the baby looks like Joel and Joel is uggers… but I don’t care at this point

Reactions: 9
‘Daddy held me’…I want to vomit
Daddy held me I’ve just watched that story (I dont follow the woman, bc I love myself ) and yeah, she wrote that. Joel, whom she barely ever mentioned by name in the almost two years they’ve been together, is now Daddy.

Reactions: 16
Why did she cry??? Its her routine vaccines, every newborn gets them... fair enough its maybe not nice for the baby, but it's over in like a minute!
How will she ever cope if Mabel needs actual medical intervention if routine vaccines make her cry...

You can also tell by the chin! Implications are a bit awkward since we’re saying the baby looks like Joel and Joel is uggers… but I don’t care at this point
I think it’s more ‘she looks exactly like Joel because if she looked in any way like Carrie, her picture would be posted because she’s a massive narcissist’

How will she ever cope if Mabel needs actual medical intervention if routine vaccines make her cry...
She'll 100% be a parent that when weaning baby onto solids, won't deal well with a choking incident, and then make them cut grapes lengthways until they are at least 25 years old

Reactions: 14
Oh man of all the things… I can’t hate on her for that, I think that’s pretty standard actually, you don’t generally want your brand new baby to feel pain even for a second whatever the reason. It’s not always rational but it’s the way it is for a lot of us. Taking the baby to a salon for a hair appointment the day after though, now that is nuts.

Reactions: 9
Daddy held me I’ve just watched that story (I dont follow the woman, bc I love myself ) and yeah, she wrote that. Joel, whom she barely ever mentioned by name in the almost two years they’ve been together, is now Daddy.
DADDY

I can fully understand her saying “Daddy” or John saying “Mummy” when they’re around Mabel but calling him daddy to her followers is bleh

I once learned ypu should ask yourself three things before saying something and I'd say it applies here:
1. Do I have to say it?
2. Do I have to say it?
3. Do i have to say it NOW?

Just put "post it" instead of "say it".
John, Gary, take note.

Reactions: 15
I had been looking for the legally blonde video, because I thought it can’t be THAT bad… and you know what? It isn’t!!!! It’s kids! Having fun, singing, acting! I can’t (I can) believe Joel made that video of himself making fun of it. I’d like to have seen what his ten-year old singing voice was like.

Reactions: 11

This is not to insult Mabel, but how is she clever?? She’s just a baby that did what any baby does, cry and then calm down after a bit. Wonder if Carrie was raised being told how clever she was all the time (among other undeserved compliments) and that’s why she thinks so highly of herself? When the truth is she is the opposite of clever, she’s stupid.

Reactions: 47
I'm not a native speaker and I can barely understand a word of the Legally Blonde voiceover. Could someone transcribe it or tell me what it's about?

Reactions: 1
A Clever 'Mumma' would have given the Calpol before the Jabs

Reactions: 24
She seems to be crying an awful lot still
Is it sleep deprivation or her hormones are still unsettled? Or something else?

Reactions: 6
Calpol before jabs , you can tell she doesn't speak to anyone with a baby

I had to take my son on his own as my husband worked long hours but it takes 2 of you Your daughter isn't clever or brave she hasn't got a fucking idea what is going on , well apart from actually leaving the house for once and moving off the sofa!

Stop making out you are constantly crying, as it comes across as lies and we really don't believe you.
---
She seems to be crying an awful lot still
Is it sleep deprivation or her hormones are still unsettled? Or something else?
It's attention seeking lies!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.