Carrie Hope Fletcher #94 are you just...like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not as invested in our Caz these days (she's so boringggg) but I finally caught up with the "Good Morning World" video about time saving.

She was so wrong and so rude to Oliver. Like she looked so disinterested in everything he was saying.

(Also shout to the people in the comments confirming she was in the wrong 🤣)

Reactions: 16
Carrie’s over sharing today about her cross-stitched crotch reminded me of that episode of Friends where Chandler is in the audience of that one woman play.. with the really shouty actress going “WHY DON’T YOU LIKE ME? CHAPTER ONE: My First Period”

(Tried and failed to find a video to post but I am finding the similarities uncanny :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
FFS somebody go around to her house and take her phone off her, it's so obvious she has no friends or family visiting. Where the duck is Scott, surely he would have come back once to see her

Why does she feel the need to talk about her vagina to total strangers on the Internet? Did she not learn about boundaries after being stalked?

Also Carrie you don't have a midwife now so stop with the crap that they are giving you advice. NHS
Midwives have better things to do with their time, they would recommend a breast feeding group.

Reactions: 26
Put an emoji over babys face because you want her to be private… but videos of her brestfeeding and detailed accounts of bath time is fine I guess

Reactions: 24
This episiotomy and tearing stuff has quadruple-confirmed my decision to remain childfree. bleeping OUCH.

I know it’s off topic but, I can’t remember who it was that had the big toe amputation, but please expand? I’ve never heard of that and it’s boggled me. What was it for if you don’t mind me asking?

Is it right that Carrie hasn’t been on the west end since Cinderella? Do we reckon she’s decided not to do any west end gigs since or has she been flunking auditions? I wonder, if so, what she’s auditioned for and if she’ll ever get cast a west end show again…

Reactions: 13
Im defo not having kids after reading this or if I do I’m adopting 🤣

I think Carrie probably has thought she’ll just stick to panto and her one woman show until 2025 when she will likely try to make a return and realise she’s burnt all those bridges

Reactions: 16
Poor old Care Bear sent home after birth with no pain until her midwife sorted some 😥 surely John could have popped to the shops to get her some paracetamol at the very least!
I mean to be fair it is pretty tit she got sent home with nothing! Paracetamol isn’t gonna cut it for that pain!!

Reactions: 2
I mean to be fair it is pretty tit she got sent home with nothing! Paracetamol isn’t gonna cut it for that pain!!
It IS tit, you really do have to push for it anything and it’s very much a case of don’t ask, don’t get. It’s just (unfortunately) not unique to Carrie in any way.

Reactions: 12
However, the one tiny intriguing tidbit was regarding another contract not being announced yet that will be keeping her busy into 2025; any theories? Anything to stop labour and bleeping breastfeeding stories....
Barry Island panto.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t currently have time to catch up but have all the thoughts on her q&a - however literally in the first 3 pages of my pregnancy pack it clearly states paracetamol and ibuprofen are not provided and to supply my own when I give birth? This is just a standard nhs issue info pack so I can I assume she was given the same info?
She’s so entitled - yes not a nice birth by any means but just ask your husband to go and buy stuff you need - it’s the least he can do. Or, better yet, as an adult anticipate what your own needs may be and ensure you have covered possible eventualities - ie, giving birth (however it’s done) bleeping hurts.

also, why is she so shocked her baby knows to wake up when she’s hungry? It’s literally an innate thing?
The baby has needs - this need is food for survival - her body is ensuring that happens? It’s not some weird magical thing? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 27
Unpopular and controversial opinion, but Joel has gone from a solid 0 to a hesitant 0.5 for me since becoming a dad. Hopefully it's matured him and noe he has a daughter he can see how crappy he's been to women in the past 🤞

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It IS tit, you really do have to push for it anything and it’s very much a case of don’t ask, don’t get. It’s just (unfortunately) not unique to Carrie in any way.
Not saying it isn’t but also just the same as every other woman who gives birth. However we don’t all then have to wait for our midwife to get us pain a couple of days later because we’re too tight to pay for them. I’m sure John or Debbie could have even stretched to some cocodamol from boots if her ladyship was that bad.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.