Carrie Hope Fletcher #91 Excuriatung

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shrek looked angry on the train because Carrie is trying everything to induce her baby and Joel suggested intercourse and she said “…I’m good lol”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also notice carrie and gi did the podcast over zoom. They live walking distance from each other surely they could’ve done it from one of their houses if Carrie refuses to commute to the studio?!
so weird.

Reactions: 23
Also notice carrie and gi did the podcast over zoom. They live walking distance from each other surely they could’ve done it from one of their houses if Carrie refuses to commute to the studio?!
so weird.
They used to live walking distance from each other, but Tom and Gi moved close to where Matt Willis and Emma live, in Hertfordshire (I think?). But yeah, they could have done it in a studio.

Reactions: 11
So, no sign of little Madrid Munich Manchester Montague yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just *love* all the M names. And John. Brilliant, brilliant work. Think we need a vote to decide the best one to protect Matilda Melody MollyMae’s true identity?

• Haha
Welcome to being 96% of women who don’t give birth on their due date Carrie 😂

I’m now throwing my hat into the ring that she’ll have the baby next Sunday and be gushing about how special it is to share Mothers Day with the birth of Mildred Margoles Montague (you know, that very moveable date every year - the one my delightful daughter’s birthday has decided to fall on this year, hence I’ll be spending my Mothers Day weekend throwing a party for her, going swimming at the leisure centre and living it up at Pizza Express 😂), and how THIS IS THE FIRST MOTHERS DAY BABY TO BE BORN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD 🤣

Reactions: 17
I just *love* all the M names. And John. Brilliant, brilliant work. Think we need a vote to decide the best one to protect Matilda Melody MollyMae’s true identity?
I think we should just stick to a rotation of three random words that start with the same letter as the actual name

Marmite Marcellina McDonald's
Palladium Papercut Pomegranate
Woolworths Wisteria Wellington
Lillypad Linguistics Lavender

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She might have prerecorded lots of content to post that will cover the arrival of Temu Fletcher-Montague...unlikely as that would force her to be organised but she would love to have one up on the haters

Reactions: 6
I think we should just stick to a rotation of three random words that start with the same letter as the actual name

Oh I do like Palladium! It's just so ... perfectly extra. And a permanent reminder of the late great Bruce "Nice To See You ..." Forsyth; the annual panto (that she's never been in); that time that seat filling services casually sold it out for her, AND stage dooring with Mustscarper!

• Haha

Rosie Redflags Revenge-baby

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her TikTok acting classes make me laugh. I have seen better acting on TikTok in a ten second snippet of a song. The fact that she’s a “professional actress” who’s been doing this for years.
#theface

She might have prerecorded lots of content to post that will cover the arrival of Temu Fletcher-Montague...unlikely as that would force her to be organised but she would love to have one up on the haters
Someone posted Joel on stage at just for one day last night, think that'll be the tell really

Reactions: 7
So Beatrice Beggars Call BariumEnema didn't "March" out of the Fletcher loins at the appropriate time?

Gutted for the Montagues. Gutted....

• Haha
It's a day after her due date (which is always nothing but an estimation) so I bet Carrie will start moaning about Stranded Stand-down #Soproud Montague being soooo overdue.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone posted Joel on stage at just for one day last night, think that'll be the tell really
Exactly, I think she cracked on not posting and being mysterious yesterday because it got to the point that Joel was at work, no announcement for his cover so the jig was up.

Reactions: 10
Just spotted a wild Shrek on the Bakerloo line looking BEYOND ticked off. The frowniest of frowns at his phone. Bet his WIFE(!!!!!) is being insufferable today now she’s not got her not-like-other-dates date.
Was he texting TFL demanding the DIVIDENDS?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how it works with Joel's paternity leave considering he is currently doing Just For One Day and assume he is still under contract for Hamilton
Does he have to wait for a phone call saying Carrie's about to pop and then off he goes?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.