Carrie Hope Fletcher #91 Excuriatung

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't keep up with these threads so apologies if mentioned but - has anyone seen One Day?

"Throwing your lot in with someone who adores you who you don't love"

perfect descriptor for Jarrie / Coel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have a few pages to catch up on, but no sign of little Mcfly Mcneice Montague yet!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched Joel’s terrible reel of him stomping round Disney bursting out of ill fitting shirts and it’s hilarious 😂

• Haha
I've just seen a post on Facebook from a distant friend whose actual birthday is today AND she's just given birth to her baby today. So both her and her baby are leap year babies, can you imagine how unbearable Carrie would be if that was her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Just spotted a wild Shrek on the Bakerloo line looking BEYOND ticked off. The frowniest of frowns at his phone. Bet his WIFE(!!!!!) is being insufferable today now she’s not got her not-like-other-dates date.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I am going to break my legs running here when baby Marathon Munchausen Muffin Top Masticate (like Daddy John does when he drinks his coffee) Montague arrives, and that will be my fitness for the year

• Haha
Just spotted a wild Shrek on the Bakerloo line looking BEYOND ticked off. The frowniest of frowns at his phone. Bet his WIFE(!!!!!) is being insufferable today now she’s not got her not-like-other-dates date.
Ooh, sounds like John is in for a bollocking when he gets home!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Probably as annoyed as Cuntie Nope Fletcher that Miriam Margoyles Montague has not arrived to be a special leap year baby and will now be an average March baby so he's got to get earplugs as #mywife will scweam and scweam until she is sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thing is she’s actually sad enough that she will be fuming that she didn’t get her Not like the other girls unique pick me birthday for Marysue Mycroft Mystical Mothman

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still half an hour left of this most magical of days. She's probably got him picking up ALL the curry on his way home. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine when Mopsy Montague reaches her teenage years and discovers her parents posted naked photos all over Instagram while on their Croatia holiday? Most cringe inducing thing ever. Not to mention Joel’s embarrassing dancing while delivering parcels.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Probably as annoyed as Cuntie Nope Fletcher that Miriam Margoyles Montague has not arrived to be a special leap year baby and will now be an average March baby so he's got to get earplugs as #mywife will scweam and scweam until she is sick.
No little froggy hat for Frogmella JasonManford Montague 🐸 not unique enough! This is all John's fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eight minutes to go, how hard do we think Carrie is bearing down to try and get mandy Moore methamphetamine Montague out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on Carrie, we'd all be #soproud of your special leap year Michael McIntyre Mosquito Montague.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Mozzarella MollyMae Mouthwash MrMotivator Montague, not even a day old and already disappointing her Mostly Mental Melodramatic MeMeMe Mother by daring to be born in March.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just had the most amazing/horrific image of carebear bouncing violently on her ball, gulping a gallon of raspberry leaf tea as Jojo spoon feeds her vindaloo from a mickey mouse bowl whilst while she shouts desperately between sobs as the clock strikes midnight on her notlikeotherduedate dreams, "BUT I'M THE MOST?!" cue #theface. End scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.