Carrie Hope Fletcher #91 Excuriatung

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home schooled by Dumb and Dumber? Matinee Melodrama Miserables Montague will need every penny of that Charlie Stemp/Zizzi Strallen workshop to fund that education free nepo baby future when she’s 18. Surely McFly still won’t be a thing in 18 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hope you are okay?! 💚 Don't forget to check your long forgotten DMs to find your futur husband 😜
Thanks for asking. ❤ I'll be fine for sure. If I ever find myself in acute danger of letting an ugly loser move in with me after the first date or allowing the rebound from my DMs to propose to me on the first birthday I spend with them, I will let you guys know and call in a Tattle delegation for an intervention. X

Tag yourselves, I'm Mungbean Myrtille Midnight Montague!!!!!!!
View attachment 2775725
MAYPOLE MASKINGTAPE MACCHIATO LOVES YOU!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Carrie Hope Fletcher #92 - Baby Shrek doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo

(Incase it comes during this thread)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
God, she's so bleeping INSUFFERABLE. She made and posted this herself. This is not from a weirdo fan account.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
God, she's so bleeping INSUFFERABLE. She made and posted this herself. This is not from a weirdo fan account.
duck me, even by her standards this has to be one of the most cringe self absorbed narc things she's done.

Is she spiralling?

Reactions: 39
When is Merida Minnie Mouse Magic Mirror Mowgli Merryweather Maurice Mulan Moana Mad Madam Min Money due?

My name is Maypole Maskingtape Metallica 💃🏻 I haven’t got a third letter so used the second haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.