Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually figure they'll get engaged in the next year. Oliver will be making good Frozen money so he can buy her some ~ unique ~ ring. They didn't break up during quarantine so I think they're in it for the long haul. Didn't she always say she'd write a Tell All around 30? She can get started on it after Cinderella closes for good in six months. I doubt it'll even make it to a proper cast change before it closes. Carrie can be the one and only West End Cinderella, we know she'll like that.
And then she’ll start on the pregnancy and mothering books and she’ll act like the first woman ever to have had a baby and it will be all “look at me” even more than now. It will also give her a legitimate excuse for not working in theatre when the roles dry up, until she’s old enough for Madam Thenardier.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
And then she’ll start on the pregnancy and mothering books and she’ll act like the first woman ever to have had a baby and it will be all “look at me” even more than now. It will also give her a legitimate excuse for not working in theatre when the roles dry up, until she’s old enough for Madam Thenardier.
She could easily play Madam T, if Matt Lucas can play him. Let’s hope Oliver has better taste in rings than her with those ugly monstrosity’s she buys.

Reactions: 7
Madame T requires no nuanced acting. Luckily Carrie can do broad and lazy characterisation the best. The face is the perfect example of it.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t Madame T a funnier role though? (I’ve only seen the film once, never seen the stage show so I’m not fully clued up on Les Mis) Carrie is far from funny. Look at her cringe as duck tik toks she was trying to do.

Reactions: 11
Madame T should be nuanced, and yes she is also funny in a dark way. But she can (and often is) played for laughes and more characaturistic

Reactions: 8
Speaking of Frozen, I'm following Stephanie McKeon and she did a lengthy q&a on Insta today (still answering questions at the moment it seems) and it's SUCH a difference to how Carrie answers questions. I know Stephanie is working for Disney now so I'm sure it's all supervised in a way, but the way she writes and presents herself on social media is lightyears away from "I know boundaries" Fletcher. I can totally see the questions Carrie would have had a snippy answer for. I find the way Stephanie answers Oliver-related questions very interesting. She doesnt say anything negative about him obviously, but...well, I guess you have to see for yourself. It's mostly just a pic of him, or a kind of vague answer. Or maybe I'm over-analyzing here haha :D

Speaking of Frozen, I'm following Stephanie McKeon and she did a lengthy q&a on Insta today (still answering questions at the moment it seems) and it's SUCH a difference to how Carrie answers questions. I know Stephanie is working for Disney now so I'm sure it's all supervised in a way, but the way she writes and presents herself on social media is lightyears away from "I know boundaries" Fletcher. I can totally see the questions Carrie would have had a snippy answer for. I find the way Stephanie answers Oliver-related questions very interesting. She doesnt say anything negative about him obviously, but...well, I guess you have to see for yourself. It's mostly just a pic of him, or a kind of vague answer. Or maybe I'm over-analyzing here haha :D
it seems like steph doesn’t want to overshare about their personal relationship without his consent (like the photos she’s shared are mostly official photos taken during rehearsals or taken for promotion

it seems like steph doesn’t want to overshare about their personal relationship without his consent (like the photos she’s shared are mostly official photos taken during rehearsals or taken for promotion
Yeah you're probably right. The only cast member she really talks about is obviously Samantha, other than that she mostly talks about the "Frozen family" as a whole. I guess I found her answer to the question what working with Oliver is like, a bit weird :D

Reactions: 3
If Oliver has got any sense he would have warned Steph about ‘The Hopefuls’
Or about Carrie herself ;) Imagine if Stephanie had answered the question about working with Oliver the same way Carrie has talked about her male co-stars in the past.

Reactions: 14
Carrie’s doing her annual “I want to go back to Disney” begging on Instagram 🙃

If you want to go as much as you make out Carrie, go and BOOK AND PAY FOR IT like everyone else, you and your (wealthy) family shouldn’t get your trips gifted whilst us hardworking folk have to pay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
FFS what a beg-fest her stories are. She has no shame whatsoever.

Also does she realise how boring it is looking at someone else’s holiday snaps (and how infuriating when 99% of them are from gifted holidays which she probably doesn’t mention - I can’t bear to look to find out).

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
FFS what a beg-fest her stories are. She has no shame whatsoever.

Also does she realise how boring it is looking at someone else’s holiday snaps (and how infuriating when 99% of them are from gifted holidays which she probably doesn’t mention - I can’t bear to look to find out).
A million percent… but she wouldn’t want people knowing it’s gifted, would she? Whenever it’s questioned she “works three jobs to pay for those holidays and doesn’t take holidays” 😉😂 I guess that must be where I’m going wrong!

Reactions: 5
All her beggy Disney photos have done is remind me that her hair looks so much better longer.

Reactions: 17
If she can afford to not have to work a “muggle job” through lockdown like most actors did then she can afford a Disney holiday

Reactions: 18
Got to love the vibe of “this is ONLY Paris, but still the Disney fix I need” sure have a favourite out of them but don’t literally throw your privilege in the face of those who take years to work up and dream of visiting a place you only dane to visit 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Got to love the vibe of “this is ONLY Paris, but still the Disney fix I need” sure have a favourite out of them but don’t literally throw your privilege in the face of those who take years to work up and dream of visiting a place you only dane to visit 🙄🙄🙄
I mean she’s out of work until Cindermehla reopens so why doesn’t she just go to Paris? Because she’s waiting for a gifted trip. 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 17
I mean it's not like we're still in a pandemic, taking a holiday on a plane to a foreign country is such a good idea, isn't it? Honestly this woman.

Reactions: 10
I was there when she was there. She was bolshy and sour faced each time I saw her. Tended to shove her way through too. It's when I realised but gut instinct about her was right

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I was there when she was there. She was bolshy and sour faced each time I saw her. Tended to shove her way through too. It's when I realised but gut instinct about her was right
She’s never come across as a nice person and everyone who has met her pretty much confirms this (including me)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.