Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO she was a good Eponine. Back when her voice was a lot softer and she didn’t overact. She wasn’t bad in Chitty either.
Everything else however… yikes. Her worst has got to be Veronica for sure. Between her overacting, her absolutely wrecked voice, the terrible costume they gave her and her overall unbearable smugness it was a total mess. She was totally wrong for the role.
Carries performances have got worse because her attitude has got worse. She doesn’t know how to play anything other than herself.

Reactions: 12
Her going on GG as Moon-something wasn’t as long ago as her being 21 was it? I call BS.

Reactions: 4
I don't know why but I've seen at least two or three videos pop up on YouTube of vocal coaches analysing Carrie's performance in Cinderella and saying how good her technique is, how effortless she makes it seem, etc. While dodging the elephant in the room i.e. her vocal damage

Reactions: 7
Her last post and her first post on gurugossip as MoonScale11, though there were definitely some questionable posts on different accounts over the years!
In fairness I agree with her there, it is often the fans that create the issue not the creators themselves. Unfortunately Carrie has crossed over to be becoming problematic herself

Reactions: 10
My favourite part of the Moonscale thing was when Carrie (while undercover) said she bawled her eyes out about how heartfelt her own video was 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Her last post and her first post on gurugossip as MoonScale11, though there were definitely some questionable posts on different accounts over the years!
she spent a good 2 years pretending to be a fan of herself???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't think she's done it again since then. Some people on here are just extremely overalert and keep accusing people who sometimes give Carrie credit, of being her

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's done it again since then. Some people on here are just extremely overalert and keep accusing people who sometimes give Carrie credit, of being her
she now simply references things said here on her twitter or instagram instead

Reactions: 3
“I was in shock how many people weren’t wearing a mask” she says, ignoring the fact she was one of those people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Electricians have to test most electrical equipment and put stickers on them in a lot of workplaces. It’s law. Why does she think theatre is so special? Oh yes, cause she literally knows nothing of anything else. Don’t know why it’s 😂 worthy at all..

Also totally ridiculous that she’ll encourage everyone to come see Cinderella and they’re kicking off about the rules but she herself doesn’t feel comfortable sitting in a full theatre in case she gets covid. She won’t go see any shows unless she’s given free tickets anyway.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Interesting that she refers to forum threads as “hate threads” when it’s usually constructive criticism that would get someone blocked for daring to not be part of her echo chamber, or even compliments. She’s honestly deluded if she thinks the world boils down to “nothing but adoring praise” and “hate”.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Aaaaand… there it is! I absolutely love the handover they did in this video for the current UK cast to the tour cast, and I kinda get why Carrie is there (and I kinda get why she’s on her own because Jodie stayed across productions it would look a bit weird her being on her own when the others did a handover) but it just stayed on Carrie for so long and she just looked so smug 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Aaaaand… there it is! I absolutely love the handover they did in this video for the current UK cast to the tour cast, and I kinda get why Carrie is there (and I kinda get why she’s on her own because Jodie stayed across productions it would look a bit weird her being on her own when the others did a handover) but it just stayed on Carrie for so long and she just looked so smug 😂
So did Christina. Wonder if it was uncomfortable for Carrie to film with her given what she wrote about the leads of the last cast.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if there was tension between Carrie and Christina because when Carrie fans comment on Christians tiktok she hates it!!!!

Reactions: 13
That comment about people saying they love this but hate that…doesn’t that just show the discussion is nuanced and engaged rather than trolling and a hate thread? People can have good voices but be bad at social media Carrie! She wants an echo chamber

Reactions: 13
Electricians have to test most electrical equipment and put stickers on them in a lot of workplaces. It’s law. Why does she think theatre is so special? Oh yes, cause she literally knows nothing of anything else. Don’t know why it’s 😂 worthy at all..

Also totally ridiculous that she’ll encourage everyone to come see Cinderella and they’re kicking off about the rules but she herself doesn’t feel comfortable sitting in a full theatre in case she gets covid. She won’t go see any shows unless she’s given free tickets anyway.
Exactly, "Portable Appliance Testing", completely standard in every workplace for decades, just more visible in some than others, but they're ALL supposed to be doing it. Which she'd know if she'd ever had any kind of "normal" job.

I'm surprised she risked somewhere like Thorpe Park to be honest, having just had a fellow cast member manage to postpone their entire show (and I see Prince of Egypt has closed again too now), I would think she would be quite risk averse re covid by now but apparently Thorpe Park is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

What a dingbat same as in an office or any workplace how ignorant is she of life

Reactions: 4
I wonder if there was tension between Carrie and Christina because when Carrie fans comment on Christians tiktok she hates it!!!!
Christina just tweeted it and her original tweet she only tagged her Heathers and in her reply tweet she only tagged the UK Tour Veronica, she may add to it but so far absolutely no mention of Carrie so I’m guessing very 😂
Also:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.