Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again acting like a spoiled child. Also acting like the only person ever to be affected by Covid safety guidelines. Pathetic.
You have to wonder if he even thinks about what other jobs have to do when their employees have to isolate! I’ve had to isolate twice in the past year leaving my employers in the lurch at the last minute - by the time I found out it was only 7 days I had to isolate because it’s 10 days from the contact but that is still a week to have to cover. My old job had very few employees in my section so I can’t imagine how difficult it was to sort out. The fact that we have seen several cast members out and about makes you wonder if ALW had enough cast members who didn’t have to isolate and actually could have gone ahead with the show. It seems fairly obvious at this point this is more than just ALW throwing a tantrum. It’s a diversion so they can sort out some things behind the scenes with no attention on it. Unfortunately for him, a lot of people can see through it.

Reactions: 18
Carrie going to a theme park full with people and not wearing a face mask on crowded spaces after the show she is a lead closed by ONE case of covid is insane for me.
Vaccinated people can get sick too. I have heard of 2 friends just this past weeks who tested positive after being fully vaccinated.

Reactions: 27
So she’ll do a whole extra Instagram story to clarify that she bought a dress herself, but several stories and posts about her being in a crowded amusement park the day after the show “closed” in confusion needs absolutely no clarification according to Carrie 🙃

Reactions: 13
Wowed! She bought her own dress, should've wrapped it around her mouth and used it as a mask on all those rides at the theme park!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“i bought the dress” yeah and we all know you want to be gifted some more dresses

Reactions: 14
Her hair looks so crunchy with all the product she uses 🤢. I wish she would accept her hair isn’t that curly anymore.

Reactions: 14
The Times has broken ranks and reviewed the show from previews. Alw won't mind as it's a 5 star one...might be worth point out quinten is likely friends with alw and used to write for the mail
"More six packs than an off-licence".
The half naked men in the show are such a funny thing to accompany Miss Body Positivity and Diversity in Theatre.

Reactions: 9
Her hair looks so crunchy with all the product she uses 🤢. I wish she would accept her hair isn’t that curly anymore.
Thing is behind the scenes of Cinderella, out of the wig, it was looking quite a bit more fluffy, softer and generally nicer so it’s very clear it’s down to whatever product she’s choosing to use in her day to day time I just wish she’d take some hints from the wiggies or take the hint that all that product isn’t needed

Reactions: 6
It could be that her hair is still setting with a gel cast that she’ll crunch out later. With curly hair, one technique is to scrunch in gel or a curl creator cream and then leave it for hours or even over night to set the curl, then you scrunch out the crunch once it’s completely set solid. It gives lovely soft curls once the cast is broken.

….or it could be that she just can’t do her hair properly and has overloaded it with product.

Reactions: 6
It could be that her hair is still setting with a gel cast that she’ll crunch out later. With curly hair, one technique is to scrunch in gel or a curl creator cream and then leave it for hours or even over night to set the curl, then you scrunch out the crunch once it’s completely set solid. It gives lovely soft curls once the cast is broken.

….or it could be that she just can’t do her hair properly and has overloaded it with product.
Having curly hair myself it’s definitely just over use of mousse. When you scrunch to much through trying the overcompensate for pieces of hair that aren’t that curly, you end up with dry clumpy crunchy bits of hair which Carrie always has on her top layers.

Reactions: 5
Honestly her constantly going “JUST SO YOU KNOW I AM NOT SPONSORED I WAS NOT GIFTED JSYK JSYK” is annoying me way more than actually when she even gets gifted or sponsored. Which I never even thought about for more than two seconds. (Huh cool, guylian. *tap to next instagram story*)

Also, can someone please send her that meme from Community 😂

Reactions: 13
This is on in 4 hours if anyone is interested:
I saw it through sky vip the other day and it’s pretty naff. Carrie seems really awkward as a presenter. (Or at least I’m assuming it’s the same thing I watched, they’re in the same clothes!)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.