Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way would she be one of the cool mums! She'd be the uptight, frumpy mum. Zero style, or likeable personality. One of those parents to avoid.
She would be one of the many insufferable social media mums who think they're the first women to give birth under the guise of helping people.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She would be one of the many insufferable social media mums who think they're the first women to give birth under the guise of helping people.
you know she’d get mad when someone gives her advice even after she asks for advice

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like Cinderella will be closed until the restrictions about isolation have gone. ALW’s attitude is so pathetic. I can understand his frustration if the rest of the cast are negative, but the rules are what they are, and he very easily could’ve just taken the two weeks and carried on. Instead he’s thrown his toys out the pram and made a political statement at the expense of the minimum wage cast members he’s not even paying. Ffs.

Btw, I know this sounds especially catty, but I really hope that when it does reopen, they recast the titular role for someone who isn’t quite so insufferably smug and insensitive.

Reactions: 23
The sweaty selfie is clearly her latest thing now that she has nothing to do. 🙄
i wonder how long she sat there with her eyes closed snapping photos and trying to look quirky.

Reactions: 7
Meanwhile back in the Gillian Lynne Theatre...the library books are curling up at the edges, the coke is going flat and the chocolate that's not in the fridge has melted over the ballgown...oh Carrie it was all going so well....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looks like Cinderella will be closed until the restrictions about isolation have gone. ALW’s attitude is so pathetic. I can understand his frustration if the rest of the cast are negative, but the rules are what they are, and he very easily could’ve just taken the two weeks and carried on. Instead he’s thrown his toys out the pram and made a political statement at the expense of the minimum wage cast members he’s not even paying. Ffs.

Btw, I know this sounds especially catty, but I really hope that when it does reopen, they recast the titular role for someone who isn’t quite so insufferably smug and insensitive.
He'll be waiting a while then! Reckon he'll be looking at options for Broadway as we speak.

Reactions: 6
Here’s the thing, twitter has settings to mute content you don’t want to see, carrie could just mute people and words she doesn’t want to see. she also has a blue check which gives her more options for doing things such as this
But then how will she attention seek!?!? 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Carrie isolating?
If she was around someone who tested positive, thus having to isolate then I'm wondering how that would possibly effect Oliver. He'd have to distance from her to not risk his position at Frozen right? I'd be the smart thing to do at least.

Reactions: 4
If she was around someone who tested positive, thus having to isolate then I'm wondering how that would possibly effect Oliver. He'd have to distance from her to not risk his position at Frozen right? I'd be the smart thing to do at least.
Wasn’t she out running today?

yes!! went on a 40 minute run at around 10am
I love how creepy that makes us sound! I know you got the info from what she shared on sm but it sounds like we've got a stakeout going or something 😂🤣

But yeah, that's definitely not how to isolate. In terms of Oliver, when my husband had to isolate a few months back I was told to keep going into work and living life as normal despite living and sharing a bed with him and stuff so Oliver might be OK? Not sure if that still applies though or if that advice was even correct?

Reactions: 8
I love how creepy that makes us sound! I know you got the info from what she shared on sm but it sounds like we've got a stakeout going or something 😂🤣

But yeah, that's definitely not how to isolate. In terms of Oliver, when my husband had to isolate a few months back I was told to keep going into work and living life as normal despite living and sharing a bed with him and stuff so Oliver might be OK? Not sure if that still applies though or if that advice was even correct?
Yes this is correct - if someone in your household is identified as a close contact, they are the only person who has to isolate. The moment they test positive, everyone in the household has to isolate. If I was Oliver I'd be keeping my distance and being vigilant just as a precaution, but it's not a requirement. (Source: I've had to isolate multiple times and work in care so we get frequent reminders of isolation rules)

Reactions: 11
It would best for Oliver to not share a room with Carrie until she tested negative if she gets tested. But if she went out on a run then she is probably not isolated which I’m confused, if a cast test positive they are all together in the bows so she should be isolating too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.