Carrie Hope Fletcher #9 I know I have Twitter because I blocked you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Carrie tells herself to justify being a nasty person and a bully. She doesn’t understand boundaries and she’s too self centred to see anyone else’s point of view so she’ll never learn or change.
Carrie.......you are a bully!

Reactions: 5
What Carrie tells herself to justify being a nasty person and a bully. She doesn’t understand boundaries and she’s too self centred to see anyone else’s point of view so she’ll never learn or change.
In small amounts I agree with her but she is creating an echo chamber and she is so ridiculously precious and sees everything aside adoration as criticism she is falling down a rabbit hole and it's dangerous. If you want to be a public figure, and make money from your followers you have to be open to polite criticism or questioning. He'll actually just to be a decent human being you have to take on board what others might be saying. Nobody is perfect

Reactions: 18
To stay safe?! Oh please 🙄

Reactions: 4
Maybe someone should actually remind Carrie who actually buys tickets. I know someone who travelled from Edinburgh to see Cinderella on Saturday and only got told about the cancellation as she reached London

• Sad
Reactions: 25
In small amounts I agree with her but she is creating an echo chamber and she is so ridiculously precious and sees everything aside adoration as criticism she is falling down a rabbit hole and it's dangerous. If you want to be a public figure, and make money from your followers you have to be open to polite criticism or questioning. He'll actually just to be a decent human being you have to take on board what others might be saying. Nobody is perfect
Honestly. There's a difference between blocking trolls or those who are being ridiculously negative in your mentions and blocking people for seemingly no valid reason? She literally works in theatre, where reviewers will pick apart how good questionable she can be in her day job, but she can't take even the most basic criticism on Twitter? Wild.

Reactions: 18
God this girl needs help! The cast going into isolation didn’t upset her, 2 people calling her out over some freebies made her cry. Seriously?
I was just about to share this, the amount of “me” in that post is insane 🙄

…. Followed by a smug face? I genuinely can’t get over how self involved all of this is, one tiny mention of her colleagues who as we’ve all mentioned are probably now stressing about finances, rent, general job security etc, really Carrie? Really?

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Oh my god, I bet no one messaged her about the cream. Two of us posted about it on here saying she was asking for free tit.

Also just shows her priorities are fucked. Fine about Cinderella cause financially it’s not a big deal for her. But she has to let everyone know she’s crying cause people ‘messaged her’.

Reactions: 36
God this girl needs help! The cast going into isolation didn’t upset her, 2 people calling her out over some freebies made her cry. Seriously?
Yeah but like. She blatantly WAS on the beg for free face cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The greedy little witch tagged the company! Of course she wanted a freebie.

Reactions: 22
Oh my god, I bet no one messaged her about the cream. Two of us posted about it on here saying she was asking for free tit.

Also just shows her priorities are fucked. Fine about Cinderella cause financially it’s not a big deal for her. But she has to let everyone know she’s crying cause people ‘messaged her’.
Yep, she really did follow here from GG and still reads every day. I think the only boundary she has in terms of social media is that she stopped the direct interaction with the forum. Or who knows, she might try that again soon.

Reactions: 6
someones been reading tattle while sunbathing instead of all her freebie books

• Haha
Reactions: 21
CARRIE -- WITH LOVE -- the boundary is about how YOU engage with people! Other people cannot respect your boundaries if you constantly break them yourself! You are setting the example by engaging so aggressively with things that hurt you! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP, YOU'RE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t get what she means by her ‘boundaries’ like from what I understand it means overstepping someone’s comfort zone/ being too over familiar for example asking Carrie where she lives- I would say that’s overstepping boundaries.

But asking when she’s taking holiday off for booking purposes you wanna get a show when she’s in, or not being an avid, savy Twitter user and getting annoyed about a show being cancelled and paying lots of money in transport and feeling frustrated rightly so, for I seriously dont see that as overstepping boundaries or even then I can’t see for them reasons why you’d block then you know

but that’s just me I don’t know why but I find it hilarious that all she seems to do is cry about sad songs she has to sing and the support for her and ‘her show’ it’s all for attention I feel like in her head she’s this Glenn close/Helena boham Carter of the west end oh babe you’re hardly that love not even close😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
hahaha exactly. Her boundary SHOULD be "I will not check my mentions" and that would relieve her of so much of her upset 🙄 You can't control how other people interact with you on social media.

Reactions: 13
She made such a big deal about closing her DMs so "strangers" couldn't message her (2, maybe 3 years ago?) it was to save her mental health, set her boundaries etc. but clearly she adores the attention waaaay too much to ever actually stick to that particular boundary. I swear she's mentally stuck at 13. Grow the duck up, Carrie. It's boring.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.