Carrie Hope Fletcher #87 doxxed! in the captial of stupid husbands!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way, if some have never seen the official Keep it on tattle rule, it’s this 😁

„Trolling is contacting someone in their feed in order to upset them.

Keep all messages on Tattle. Any poster bragging about sending unpleasant messages to an influencer or their followers will be banned. This is trolling and would discredit the whole site and it's posters if we allowed it.

People coming on Tattle trying to disrupt here are the definition of trolls and will be removed.“

I don’t see any of that happening, especially since not a single tattler has claimed they did it.
And no, it wasn’t me 😁 (sorry, this’ll be the last thing I say about this whole thing)

Reactions: 13
I do think it's very funny, but I do strongly believe in keeping stuff on Tattle. I don't know why they have both brought attention to it so much 🤔 I think it would have been better if they just said "Beggar's Call doesn't have a Twitter/X account fyi guys".
I know we’ll never know definitively but I don’t think they’re from here the more I think about it. Every tweet they did even though we’ve discussed the topics on here, can easily just be picked up from the pairs general behaviour online 😂 love that they did a whole tweet on the coffee milk thing

Reactions: 10
didn’t say anything about changing carrie’s view on tattle. The rule of keeping it on tattle is keeping the gossip (good and bad) on here so the influencers don’t see it, which still applies here. They’ve used so many jokes from here I think it’s pretty certain they either lurk or are a member! It needs to state it’s a parody account in its bio (or clearly somewhere else) to make sure they avoid anything carrie might be thinking of throwing at them!
Yeah this is my reason for keeping it on tattle - this platform was created for people to have a space away from the person in the public eye. So we can vent about stuff and they don’t have to see it. That Twitter account is public and just cruel.

I don’t care what Carrie thinks about Tattle.

ETA: I’m not saying it was a Tattler who did it, but if not they definitely read here.

Reactions: 19
I think it's interesting that it's only been commented on here since The Goyles announced it. That suggests to me that most people posting on here weren't aware of it because I feel like if it had been spotted it would have been flagged here.

But yeah, if not a poster here, defo someone that reads.

Reactions: 40
For all Carrie blames Tattle for everything, it’s pretty funny that we’re only publicly made aware of stuff when she posts about it—like this account and her doxxing herself

Reactions: 39
For all Carrie blames Tattle for everything, it’s pretty funny that we’re only publicly made aware of stuff when she posts about it—like this account and her doxxing herself
right? Also fair she wanted to let fans know that it wasn’t her, but no need for the second story about what a sad life the poster must lead

tell us you’re not triggered Carrie…

also proper cringing at Joel’s story of ‘x formerly Twitter’ you can just read that in his sarky voice 😂

• Haha
Maybe it’s them and this is the only effective piece of Beggar’s Call marketing they’ve done.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it's interesting that it's only been commented on here since The Goyles announced it. That suggests to me that most people posting on here weren't aware of it because I feel like if it had been spotted it would have been flagged here.

But yeah, if not a poster here, defo someone that reads.
This was my thought. This account has been on X for 2 weeks? And yet the first we’re aware of it is when she posts it herself.
We’ve had people post Twitter threads before, if it was someone from Tattle it would have been picked up prior to now surely?
Us talking about it potentially being a Tattler is planting ideas to get us blamed for something that I actually think is extremely unlikely.
We aren’t the center of all hatred and gossip surrounding the pair. We are a mere moon and it looks like this planet has more than one!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Plot twist: Carrie and Joel made it themselves to deflect from the car crash of their new business.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Could they have set it up themselves for publicity? (It isn’t me, I don‘t have the guts to do anything like that!)

Reactions: 10
Good morning Carrie, mentioning parody within an hour of us mentioning it here?

IMG_0967.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The account is possibly a step too far, but they're just holding up a mirror to Crabbie and Goyle. The account holder has barely had to add anything. Those two clowns have given the general public more than enough ammunition to set up a parody account just by hitting copy+paste, pretty much.

(Pls keep posting the tweets for those of us not on the platform 👀)

Reactions: 32
Could they have set it up themselves for publicity? (It isn’t me, I don‘t have the guts to do anything like that!)
No. When have you EVER seen either of them laugh at themselves? They are far too serious and up tight.

it’s probably someone at Whatsonstage, fed up of her calling every day trying to get the award rules changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok, I’ll admit, the account changing it to parody does seem to confirm it’s someone who at least reads on here. But I Iove how openly Carrie lets us know she reads here, by immediately checking Twitter again and basically quoting what we said about parody accounts being allowed on there 😂

And it’s definitely not Carrie and Joel who set that up - they’d need an ounce of self-awareness and humor, not to mention some basic skills to work with photos, and they have none of that 😂

Reactions: 31
Sort of says a lot about the two of them if people did believe this very obvious parody account was them......

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.