Carrie Hope Fletcher #87 doxxed! in the captial of stupid husbands!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She at least had the capability to be soft and sweet with her voice. The only problem now is that she thinks “loud=good,” especially when singing with others. She belts out everything, even when the song doesn’t call for it.
This is why I would like to hear her version of Falling Slowly. That song is the definition of having to sing softly and blending in with another voice. I can’t imagine her not shouting through it. Or maybe the presence of her beloved Jamie made her sing it properly 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nobody so unhappy would have such a good sense of humour. The fact they used the matching swimsuits pic for the account though 😭
IMG_3774.jpeg

IMG_3775.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
That twitter account is doing a better job advertising Beggar’s Call than Crabbie and Jowl have bothered to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Ahahahhahaa this is actually hilarious—thank you to Carrie for drawing attention to this account!! Anybody want to fess up because this person has clearly been on Tattle, but my goodness, this is funny 😂

IMG_3713.jpeg

IMG_3714.jpeg

IMG_3715.jpeg

IMG_3716.jpeg

IMG_3717.jpeg

IMG_3718.jpeg

IMG_3719.jpeg

IMG_3720.jpeg

IMG_3721.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
The fact I just read these Tweets without Carrie’s caption and for a good few seconds genuinely believed it was Joel 😂 it has been a long day tbf but it says a lot.
IMG_0814.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg I’m dying at some of those tweets. Big believer of keep it on tattle but even those hashtags are spelt in the way they would do them 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It's me. But shhh. Don't tell her. 🤫 I don't wanna be kicked out of the house. I don't like the cold. 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I can’t. These tweets made my night. She always draws attention to the people she claims she hates. I wouldn’t have found out about guru/tattle if it weren’t for this video.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg those tweets - I’m dying 😂😂😂 how mortifying for them!! Tbh if they didn’t put so much online there wouldn’t be much to be used like that.

Reactions: 26
Tbf, I don't think it's right taking it off of tattle when the only things so far that have been taken off are the petty things - not to sound like a total killjoy but this could be more perceived as bullying. If anything, it paints us tattlers in a bad light, and we're always trying to say that actually despite sometimes having a laugh about them, a lot of us do or did actually want what's best for Carrie.

That being said, that's just my personal opinion, and honestly, they've brought something like this on themselves. They're such bloody idiots for not making accounts on every social media in their business name. Even if they don't use it, it stops anyone else from using it. They've just been lazy, probably though 'oh, we can't be bothered running an X account for this too' and not thought about the repercussions. Well, guess what. This is the repercussions 🙃

Reactions: 63
Tbf, I don't think it's right taking it off of tattle when the only things so far that have been taken off are the petty things - not to sound like a total killjoy but this could be more perceived as bullying. If anything, it paints us tattlers in a bad light, and we're always trying to say that actually despite sometimes having a laugh about them, a lot of us do or did actually want what's best for Carrie.

That being said, that's just my personal opinion, and honestly, they've brought something like this on themselves. They're such bloody idiots for not making accounts on every social media in their business name. Even if they don't use it, it stops anyone else from using it. They've just been lazy, probably though 'oh, we can't be bothered running an X account for this too' and not thought about the repercussions. Well, guess what. This is the repercussions 🙃

Yeah I agree, this just makes us look how she says we are (if it is someone from here). So it does Tattle no favours and gives them someone to blame if beginners call fails, instead of them looking at themselves and their piss poor business knowledge and skills.

That said it is actually worded better than any of the promotion they've done themselves. And spoof accounts happen alot to people who live their lives online. Obviously she doesn't have an issue with the fake accounts that are worshipping her.

Reactions: 51
She already hates tattle, so I wouldn’t worry about things like that making tattle look bad.
Also, while I obviously do not wish any harm on the woman, I also don’t sit here and root for her. She’s proven time and again what an unpleasant and rude person she is.

Reactions: 24
Omg those tweets - I’m dying 😂😂😂 how mortifying for them!! Tbh if they didn’t put so much online there wouldn’t be much to be used like that.
Killed me too! Pahahah....

Actually don't think it is someone from Tattle as most of the stuff we say eg Crabbie, Beggerscall etc isn't quoted. It just goes to show that people outside tattle also think they're a pair of twats!

Reactions: 15
I think it’s someone from the industry. It’s very funny and feels like pay back for all the bad behaviour they’ve dished out - mainly to customer service workers. Maybe the person behind the account has been on the end of some of their blasts too.

Reactions: 33
She already hates tattle, so I wouldn’t worry about things like that making tattle look bad.
Also, while I obviously do not wish any harm on the woman, I also don’t sit here and root for her. She’s proven time and again what an unpleasant and rude person she is.
There’sa rule of keep it on tattle for a reason. It can turn quite serious when people impersonate others online and/or is seen as bullying - I hope whoever it was thought of that.

Reactions: 31
It could be someone who just lurks, or who simply wants to make fun of them based on what they post on Insta. I too believe we should just keep it to Tattle, but I also think we all know that and none of us would do this. Plus, we all have lives and better things to do than dedicate so much time to something like this.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.