Carrie Hope Fletcher #80 From Les Mis to Lame As 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched a bit of her first trimester video on YouTube and it just sits weird with me. She sounds quite happy, if smug, and sure - tell all this to your friends. But it isn't just insensitive to anyone experiencing any health problems. It is also so, so risky to put out a video like this for her own sake. The reason why most cultures have some sort of a tradition not to reveal pregnancies until very late and not to reveal a baby's name until the christening or something similar, is because there are so many things that can go wrong. That's not even a superstition. It can all change in a matter of seconds.

I really wish the best for her and the baby - seeing an outwardly happy and smooth pregnancy is a good thing, truly. It's just that if anything at all went wrong in any way, big or small, videos like this would look insane levels of stupid and naive afterwards. And just so much more painful for herself.
This. My cousins partner (at the time) was pregnant and about a week before the due date she stopped feeling the baby move. They went to the hospital and found that the baby had died at 38 weeks, so she ended up giving birth to a stillborn full term baby. Just because you are pregnant, it doesn't mean that you will come away with a baby at the end of it. Not something I would wish on anyone.

At work, someone started organising a baby card for a colleague and I told them about my cousin recommending that they hold off until we know that everything went ok and baby was here safely.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh they're flying Virgin? I shouldn't be surprised. Aren't Tom and Gi Virgin Airline ambassadors of something? They always have their flights to the US gifted. Guessing they had something to do with this.
The entire package appears to be Virgin Holidays, based on the locations they listed off. If Tom and Gi didn't pay for it outright as a wedding present using their connections (paying for a whole trip seems extreme, maybe they get severely discounted rates outside of their gifted trips?) perhaps they have some kind of gift credit accumulated which they transferred to these indulged twits.

I'm not convinced they'd be able to swing it so that Virgin comped a trip for relatives of theirs, especially as Carrie and Joel haven't succeeded at becoming Disney/Virgin influencers in their own right on the back of their musical theatre/social media 'fame'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hé honestly looks like he’s on day release and needs an appropriate adult to accompany him 🙈
Looks like he is wearing skintight jodhpurs and womens jewellery. Maybe he is trying to pull off that Werner Herzog aesthetic - sad beige clothes for sad beige shreks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember this time last year she was PISSED she wasn’t in Disney with her family (who all left without her), so she’s probably going to make this such a big deal.
No Carrie had left with her family, right after the engagement. It was Joel who was pissed he hadn’t been invited. He was then at home for almost the entirety of the trip, opening Carrie’s awful gifts during Joelmas :D

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really wish the best for her and the baby - seeing an outwardly happy and smooth pregnancy is a good thing, truly. It's just that if anything at all went wrong in any way, big or small, videos like this would look insane levels of stupid and naive afterwards. And just so much more painful for herself.
I've seen that happen to someone I know and it was awful. They were big on posting everything about the pregnancy on social media, including every baby scan, the reveal, the name and their due date. The labour went wrong and the baby had complications and he only lived a few weeks. They of course didn't share anything about the baby once he was born.
They removed all of their baby posts and still were flooded by people messaging them to ask what happened and why there was no photo of the baby posted after the birth and these are non famous people with only couple of hundred followers.

Some things are best kept private and only shared with the people you love who will support you all the way.

If some really big celebrities were able to hide completely their pregnancy, so can a nobody like Carrie. Especially with the massive weight gain since Joel, no one would have thought she was pregnant and just assumed she was fat.
But she craves the attention and will do anything for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Because she needs to be able to take photos for social media and no filter would be strong enough to make her look decent, makeup is the only way.
---

Yep. And Carrie was second to last in that line because they're almost equally stupid. 😹😹
In my opinion, she looks really good without any makeup and with hardly any makeup, like she used to do back in 2012

Reactions: 5
No Neck trying hard to pretend he actually got a neck...
Screenshot_20231022_160139_Instagram.jpg

No Neck's ugly legs on display 🤢🤡🤢 I would rather fly in eco than to have to witness these IRL in business class...
Screenshot_20231022_160206_Instagram.jpg

A twit in business class...
Screenshot_20231022_160244_Instagram.jpg

A twit in business class take two...
Screenshot_20231022_160312_Instagram.jpg

A twit in business class take three...
Screenshot_20231022_160316_Instagram.jpg

I don’t think Virgin Atlantic will be in any rush to repost No Neck's ugly stories where is mentioning them time and time again probably hoping for an upgrade for their return flights maybe?!...🤡🤢🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
„Always up to mischief and you haven’t changed a bit“ is a really nice way of saying „sadly you haven’t matured beyond the age you were in this picture, but that’s partly my fault, so I’ll pretend the woman you’ve grown into is completely normal and capable of making decisions“. Nice job, Debs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks like he is wearing skintight jodhpurs and womens jewellery. Maybe he is trying to pull off that Werner Herzog aesthetic - sad beige clothes for sad beige shreks?
He looks like what Andrey and Mary’s father wears in Great Comet where he just goes “Just the mean old man in his under things”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.