Carrie Hope Fletcher #80 From Les Mis to Lame As 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another honeymoon? I thought Paris/ Iceland was their honeymoon? How long are they going to drag these cringy weddings out for?
Seriously though, their wedding has been the longest part of their relationship so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
We need a honeymoon bingo, or do we already have one? 😁

- accidentally revealing they’re sleeping in separate beds
- Joel filming Carrie while she’s on her phone
- grimaces
- ?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How many attempts at the fake happy omg we got upgraded grin do you think she took. I’m imagining she kept taking them and going “no that’s not right” and took it again and again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
We need a honeymoon bingo, or do we already have one? 😁

- accidentally revealing they’re sleeping in separate beds
- Joel filming Carrie while she’s on her phone
- grimaces
- ?
-pictures of mediocre food that they praise like its haute cuisine

Reactions: 23
Another honeymoon? I thought Paris/ Iceland was their honeymoon? How long are they going to drag these cringy weddings out for?

Also, I thought those dungarees were a work apron for a second 😅 thought she was putting in a shift at yo sushi or something. I think it’s the logo 😂
To be fair, that trip was Carrie’s birthday present - I think it was mostly people on here who called it their honeymoon

Reactions: 1
Cannot understand the mindset of wanting to share absolutely any and everything from your ‘once in a lifetime honeymoon’ on your social media??
IMG_2598.jpeg

Also, despite what Carrie says, I still find it ridiculous that they CHOSE to get pregnant knowing they had this honeymoon booked. She can’t honestly say she wouldn’t be having a much better time getting to enjoy all the rides, and the alcohol, and not being sooo constantly exhausted as she always emphasises she is

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Cannot understand the mindset of wanting to share absolutely any and everything from your ‘once in a lifetime honeymoon’ on your social media??
View attachment 2524714

Also, despite what Carrie says, I still find it ridiculous that they CHOSE to get pregnant knowing they had this honeymoon booked. She can’t honestly say she wouldn’t be having a much better time getting to enjoy all the rides, and the alcohol, and not being sooo constantly exhausted as she always emphasises she is
i know this isn’t the point of this but she should wear her hair up more, it really suits her!

cringe vom blergh at the tit about disney though

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2524714

Since she uses "I AM BEYOND XYZ" in every third caption these days

Carrie Hope Fletcher #81 Beyond Laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Watched a bit of her first trimester video on YouTube and it just sits weird with me. She sounds quite happy, if smug, and sure - tell all this to your friends. But it isn't just insensitive to anyone experiencing any health problems. It is also so, so risky to put out a video like this for her own sake. The reason why most cultures have some sort of a tradition not to reveal pregnancies until very late and not to reveal a baby's name until the christening or something similar, is because there are so many things that can go wrong. That's not even a superstition. It can all change in a matter of seconds.

I really wish the best for her and the baby - seeing an outwardly happy and smooth pregnancy is a good thing, truly. It's just that if anything at all went wrong in any way, big or small, videos like this would look insane levels of stupid and naive afterwards. And just so much more painful for herself.

Reactions: 16
To be fair, that trip was Carrie’s birthday present - I think it was mostly people on here who called it their honeymoon
Not really, they're the ones that called it a honeymoon.
Screenshot_20231021_232824_Instagram.jpg

I lost count of how many honeymoons they had at this point. She's dragging this on because she doesn't want to face what happens after: she's just stuck with this ick for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 2524810

I lost count of how many honeymoons they had at this point. She's dragging this on because she doesn't want to face what happens after: she's just stuck with this ick for the rest of her life.
They’ll be moving onto have 3 babymoons next

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m pretty sure that they referred to at least one of their trips this year as their honeymoon already, can’t remember if it was Paris/Iceland, Italy or Greece though. All of these trips happened after their Gretna Green wedding.

Reactions: 12
Only made a small bingo card this time since we've also got the pregnancy one going. I think we've got a good shot at a bingo...

Oh and it's called Montague Honeymoon N°1 because knocking them, they'll have multiple honeymoons. And then a babymoon or three.
20231022_124749_0000.png

---
They’ll be moving onto have 3 babymoons next
Haha didn't see your message when I posted mine!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I know I posted this clip before but it just feels so right to repost it again today especially after seeing both No Neck and Crabbie dreadful OOTD 🤡🤢🤡🤢
I thought I was on the brogan thread then (if you know you know me’loves)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2524810

They definitely called Paris/Iceland an engagement trip - I actually think that trip was before the Gretna wedding (January vs February) so they wouldn’t have called it a honeymoon. They(/Joel) might have called Rome a honeymoon.

Reactions: 7
They definitely called Paris/Iceland an engagement trip - I actually think that trip was before the Gretna wedding (January vs February) so they wouldn’t have called it a honeymoon. They(/Joel) might have called Rome a honeymoon.
You’re right, Paris/Iceland was in January, for some reason I thought it was in February, right after their wedding. But that was the engagement trip, days before they got married 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I could think of nothing worse than going on a plane/big holiday while pregnant 😅 Maybe that’s just me though because I’ve been suffering with severe morning sickness all the way through 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.