Carrie Hope Fletcher #80 From Les Mis to Lame As 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just pause a sec to take in how tiny Joel's mouth is?? But don't say anything bad okay because remember Fuhrer Carrie decreed that 'thou mustn't make mine yum a yuck' :sick:

On a totally unrelated note, i'm off to be sick.
View attachment 2524240
Is the mouth really tiny, or the head really massive?

A modern day causality dilemma

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, they aren't actually in first class. They are in Upper Class which is Virgins Business class.

Still a very nice upgrade, don't get wrong, but its not First Class.
---
Since she uses "I AM BEYOND XYZ" in every third caption these days

Carrie Hope Fletcher #81 Beyond Laughable
Because she's not funny

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Only made a small bingo card this time since we've also got the pregnancy one going. I think we've got a good shot at a bingo...

Oh and it's called Montague Honeymoon N°1 because knocking them, they'll have multiple honeymoons. And then a babymoon or three.
View attachment 2524827
---

Haha didn't see your message when I posted mine!
that's brilliant! We should also keep an eye out for silly childish backpacks; some sort of privileged skip-the-line or front row seats or cast member meet that isn't available to normal visitors; or Crabbie waddling off somewhere leaving Joel behind to film.

I'm assuming being Disney etc we're not going to have to face their bums on this trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you had Carrie's money, why on earth wouldn't you be flying long haul first class anyway?! Especially pregnant. Crazy.

Reactions: 18
If you had Carrie's money, why on earth wouldn't you be flying long haul first class anyway?! Especially pregnant. Crazy.
they probably did book first class but are just saying they did the bid to upgrade thing because they want to pretend to be relatable ...

Anyway I'm feeling sorry for the people who had to share the Clubhouse lounge and now the first class cabin with these two Main Characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sorry how do you put a 'bid' to get first class seats?! Never heard of this and I've flown various airlines even in the last 18 months

Reactions: 15
Because Carrie doesn’t like to part with her money. I would not be surprised if Joel paid for this and that’s why he got an uncharacteristic „love you, husband“ oh instagram from her.
But to be fair for once ;) they had booked this quite in advance, so probably didn’t think to book first class/didn’t tell Joel‘s travel agent.

Reactions: 10
Sorry how do you put a 'bid' to get first class seats?! Never heard of this and I've flown various airlines even in the last 18 months
It’s a thing Virgin do, I’ve never done it myself as haven’t flown with Virgin for a good few years. Basically it’s just a way to try and upgrade your ticket for less than paying for the upgrade outright, as your bid isn’t guaranteed to be successful.

Reactions: 9
See the "Bid" section half way down

Loads of airlines (and some train companies) do it these days.

It's not cheap, there will be a minimum bid already set, and it won't be £25! More likely to be a minimum of £250 per leg.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Bidding for first class seats when you could easily afford them seems kinda cheapskate to me carebear!! Probably wanted virgin to give them seats for free!!

Reactions: 19
Bidding for first class seats when you could easily afford them seems kinda cheapskate to me carebear!! Probably wanted virgin to give them seats for free!!
Her other trips were all gifted as gi works with Disney so I’m guessing she had to pay her own money

Reactions: 8
It’s a thing Virgin do, I’ve never done it myself as haven’t flown with Virgin for a good few years. Basically it’s just a way to try and upgrade your ticket for less than paying for the upgrade outright, as your bid isn’t guaranteed to be successful.
Ethiad also do the bidding i believe, its definitely a thing on a few airlines
that's brilliant! We should also keep an eye out for silly childish backpacks; some sort of privileged skip-the-line or front row seats or cast member meet that isn't available to normal visitors; or Crabbie waddling off somewhere leaving Joel behind to film.

I'm assuming being Disney etc we're not going to have to face their bums on this trip!
They also have Hawaii so don't get to excited! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Carrie, you didn’t win first class seats. You put in a reasonable offer for an upgrade to available first class seats, which was accepted 🤦🏻‍♀️

Did she just say she loves Joel? 🙀
Nope she definitly said she loved HER HUSBAND not Joel 😂 🤡 😂

[We all said before she loves the idea of being married/having a ring to show off but she clearly doesn't love No Neck...Poor child to be born in a loveless relationship]

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember this time last year she was PISSED she wasn’t in Disney with her family (who all left without her), so she’s probably going to make this such a big deal.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure she's going to be extremely emphatic how EASY the parks are for her at 5 months pregnant and how much she DOESN'T MISS going on the moderate and extreme rides or drinking alcohol in business class, Vegas, on her fancy honeymoon in general and so on.

Just to counteract the naysayers saying the long days of walking and queuing will be tiring not to mention the disappointing lack of rides. The long flights (including to Hawaii, 6hrs each way) will also be FINE.

I appreciate some women have an easier second trimester (past the supposed peak of first trimester morning sickness and not in the huge and exhausting third trimester) but Carrie isn't the fittest and doesn't have much stamina or energy/extended enthusiasm at the best of times. Long days with Joel are sure to get on her nerves.

I wonder if we'll get any social media customer service moans from Joel about his MUMMY TO BE WIFE not being accommodated sufficiently well.

I reckon we'll also get at least one aggressive retort from Carrie pictured doing something non-pregnancy friendly (I don't wish to be the pregnancy police, it'll be something flagrantly inadvisable that most sensible people would've swerved or at least not shared) but IT'S FINE because SHE CHECKED WITH HER MIDWIFE!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
When I flew back home from Florida from my honeymoon, I think the old me died. The woman that boarded that plane was happier, full of hope and joy… the woman that got off that plane was a jaded, miserable hag. It transformed me. I shall never be the same again.

only SLIGHTLY joking. Though we were on the very back row, so we couldn’t recline our seats at all. I think my brain broke just a wee little bit in those 10 hours. I always dreamed of visiting New Zealand, and family in Aus, but that one awful flight has absolutely destroyed those plans for me 😂

oh, to be a fly on the wall on this flight! Or the one home… the inherent discomfort of a long haul flight, being stuck with a turning idiot, AND being knocked up? I can only imagine what a snarky witch she will be to Joel. Incredible. Delicious. Sad we won’t see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh they're flying Virgin? I shouldn't be surprised. Aren't Tom and Gi Virgin Airline ambassadors of something? They always have their flights to the US gifted. Guessing they had something to do with this.

Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion: Carrie Hope Fletcher & Joel Montague First Class Idiots.

I think we really should include Joel in the title now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.