Carrie Hope Fletcher #8 Cinderella will be a flop, so buy a Cherry Coke from my Tuck Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So angry these arseholes get given stuff free.
A million percent. I was thinking this morning if the Fletchers get another gifted Disney trip I’ll be fuming. Especially after the Fletchers claimed furlough and Carrie’s constantly upsetting bullying people online. They don’t deserve it.

Reactions: 17
A million percent. I was thinking this morning if the Fletchers get another gifted Disney trip I’ll be fuming. Especially after the Fletchers claimed furlough and Carrie’s constantly upsetting bullying people online. They don’t deserve it.
I stand by my previous thought that instead of gifting yet another trip to the Fletcher’s directly, they work with them to find a family who will never be able to afford a Disney trip otherwise but deserves it for xyz reason, and the Fletcher’s give their pre-Disney advice (as they’ve had so many free trips before) and the family who get to go film parts of their days and the Fletchers react to it.
Disney still get the publicity (unsure why they think sending the Fletcher’s on a free trip is somehow worthwhile but ok) AND people who are actually deserving get to go.
(Hi again Carrie when you read this - before you claim jealousy, I’ve been to WDW several times, including on my wedding day!)

Reactions: 16
multiple theatre worker: our shows are being closed due to covid, we’re now unemployed for the foreseeable future
carrie: ☀🏞👙🐈

Reactions: 22
What a company should do is gift a trip to nhs, supermarket, lorry drivers etc (those that have kept the country going) but ask them to vlog or post on social media. It would create media headlines they don't need to pay for and get publicity online. Celebs will only post to those following and it wouldn't be in the news

Reactions: 15
Hate all of the Fletchers, such beggy, grabby little twats. Unpleasant and full of themselves. Think its their given right.

Reactions: 9
Carrie’s attitude to Cinderella closing proves what we’ve said along. Carrie isn’t a theatre fan at all. She’s a Carrie fan. If she loved performing as much as she makes out she would be devastated. She only thinks about herself and she only loves the sound of her own voice 🙄

I’ve seen amateur performers get more upset over their (unpaid) shows being cancelled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Alright this is BEC but Carrie being annoyed at her indoor-outdoor cat for bringing her a dead mouse really annoys me. I know that the UK has a stronger cat-flap culture than the US and letting your cat into your garden and to roam around is more normalized. However, cats are animals and they hunt other animals. My indoor cats in the US killed basement mice several times over the course of their lives and at no point were we irritated at them for doing what animals do. Louise Pentland does this too sometimes and gets annoyed at her many cats for occasionally killing and bringing in a dead bird. If you don't want your cats to be a menace to outdoor creatures don't let them outside.

Reactions: 16
Who could this RT possibly be directed at, other than tattle and theatreboard? :rolleyes:

E0E64395-8162-4DE4-B21B-5E8C4EEEB8F6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alright this is BEC but Carrie being annoyed at her indoor-outdoor cat for bringing her a dead mouse really annoys me. I know that the UK has a stronger cat-flap culture than the US and letting your cat into your garden and to roam around is more normalized. However, cats are animals and they hunt other animals. My indoor cats in the US killed basement mice several times over the course of their lives and at no point were we irritated at them for doing what animals do. Louise Pentland does this too sometimes and gets annoyed at her many cats for occasionally killing and bringing in a dead bird. If you don't want your cats to be a menace to outdoor creatures don't let them outside.

Also it’s not the end of the world her cat bringing her dead mouse ffs😒 she acts like she’s the only person in the world to have a cat it’s bloody pathetic, tbh in the past whenever my cats bought back anything I find it quite sweet and funny😂 like in there head they’re this wild animal when there not haha 😂

Reactions: 6
Who could this RT possibly be directed at, other than tattle and theatreboard? :rolleyes:

View attachment 671454
Hi carrie!! can we have free tickets to cind-oh wait

Also it’s not the end of the world her cat bringing her dead mouse ffs😒 she acts like she’s the only person in the world to have a cat it’s bloody pathetic, tbh in the past whenever my cats bought back anything I find it quite sweet and funny😂 like in there head they’re this wild animal when there not haha 😂
exactly, my mum actuallyuses her cats catching mice as a way to to measure if they’re healthy and happy (especially for our older cats)

Reactions: 8
New thread as this one has gone way past 1000 posts

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.