Carrie Hope Fletcher #8 Cinderella will be a flop, so buy a Cherry Coke from my Tuck Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fairy godmother does a quick makeover on Cinderella and tells her if she wants something permanent to go back in a few weeks. The lyrics Cinderella sings are like, “make me hot super hot like volcanic ash hot”
"I want to be hot, toenail to lash. I'm talking blazingly hot, I mean like volcanic ash!" Music of the Night it ain't

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
In fairness, she's supposed to look unrecognisable. The script highlights that by having the people who live with her only recognise her because she can't walk in heels, not how she looks.

No excuse in not recognising the voice though, but to be honest, that happens in a lot of films/plays and we just have to accept it!

She doesn't tell him who she is because she thinks he knows. She thinks he'll see "blonde hot Cinderella", he sees "blonde not Cinderella".

Reactions: 5
In fairness, she's supposed to look unrecognisable. The script highlights that by having the people who live with her only recognise her because she can't walk in heels, not how she looks.

No excuse in not recognising the voice though, but to be honest, that happens in a lot of films/plays and we just have to accept it!

She doesn't tell him who she is because she thinks he knows. She thinks he'll see "blonde hot Cinderella", he sees "blonde not Cinderella".
ugh sounds too complicated. I think I’ll just wait for a Christmas panto version, more my level.

Reactions: 8
Still sounds absolutely crap you wonder how these things get made when we could all tell from the get go it was rubbish

Reactions: 7
Or ‘IvE GoT BoUnDrIeS’

But surely she’s allowed to feel upset about the fact she probably spent a lot of money to see you in the show and express that on Twitter especially with minutes before the matinee?!?

No it’s a good idea to block of course Carrie

Honestly if I was her I’d get my tickets refunded and my money back and use it to watch a different show or a day out in London. I wouldn’t waste time or money supporting someone who does things like that with no real reason just there own ignorance & entitledness

She doesn’t even come across as a nice person from that just a witch tbh
What cracks me up is that if Carrie really cared about ~boundaries~ she just wouldn't engage! But time and time again she oversteps her OWN boundaries and then blames everybody else for it. It's so difficult to watch somebody sabotage themselves so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Every time Carrie bullies people online, I like to send screenshots and an email to whoever employs her at the time, as well as Disney and the other places she allegedly supports (like the anti-bullying charity she speaks for sometimes, ironically). The more emails they get on multiple instances from more people, the more likely there will be repercussions and she’ll actually face consequences for her horribly unprofessional behaviour.
And as we all know she reads here: Carrie before you start bleating on about defamation etc, that would only be the case if it wasn’t true! Stop bullying people and stop being a problematic, self-absorbed tit and this wouldn’t happen :)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The thing is, that woman on twitter was so polite about it all. If it was me (considering for me to see a matinee it involves spending loads of of money on tickets, planning weeks, sometimes months, in advance, getting up at a ridiculous time in the morning, and spending a ridiculous amount of money on a 4hr train and walking through central London), only to show up and be told it's cancelled I would be absolutely livid!!

Reactions: 22
She's such an entitled cow! No one buys the nicey nicey act anymore except maybe your minions, Carrie.

She's absolutely insufferable.

Reactions: 9
New thrad idea:
Bad Cinderblehla: making her way to the theater blocking people left and right
I know I have a twitter because I blocked you
Bad Cinderella cold and uncaring, constantly blocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thrad idea:
Bad Cinderblehla: making her way to the theater blocking people left and right
I know I have a twitter because I blocked you
Bad Cinderella cold and uncaring, constantly blocking.
“I know I have a Twitter because I blocked you” gets my vote!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This customer has a right to be unhappy. She's not blaming the company, she's venting frustration. And what happens!? When all Carrie has to do Is either a) ignore the comment or b) reply she's sorry about the frustration, she's frustrated too, she puts herself at the centre of the issue and then tries to take a moral high ground. It's clearly Carrie who is being out of order here. Carrie will get paid for the performance, the bloke who responds saying she won't is talking rubbish. It will not surprise me if the company manager is told to speak to Carrie.

Reactions: 25
She really would be better off aging nothing. I can think of no other MT “star” who would have responded in that way!

Reactions: 8
“I know I have a Twitter because I blocked you” gets my vote!
Cherryblossomlatte - can I edit a little to say “I know I have Twitter because because I blocked you” so it fits with the music?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even the daily mail article on Theatres having issues can't be bothered with cinderella. Putting a picture from the ballet and not another of the queen's vagina dress, hot topic Carrie doing that face or her trying to be edgy and failling. The ALW wishes it was half as good as that ballet version!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not one bit surprised at her blocking this very polite lady on Twitter- this particular Cinderella cannot take one iota of criticism, or even give one ounce of sympathy to the patrons who pay her wages! Next time maybe give your hard earned money to a production that actually cares!! To have people informed at the theatre door is unacceptable, covid or not! ALW is a pain and CHF is not far behind him!

Reactions: 15
This minion responding to the Twitter feud….
She doesn’t seem terribly upset to me - she’s lying in the sun taking photos of herself in a bikini and having a barbecue. Honestly mate, I think she’ll cope.
How has it suddenly changed into an arguement of who is more devastated?! 😂 Genuinely laughing at these interactions. Im usually a lurker and read along, but this twitter feud has absolutely taken the piss. Like someone mentioned, the woman replied innocently and civilised, and suddenly Carrie and her minions act as if Terry is claiming to not justify the cast and crew being upset?? I am so disappointed that I looked up to Carrie in my younger years as the "big sister" she claimed to be. Nothing but a bully now. Quite sad.

Reactions: 17
Did they change I Say No? In that clip, at least, it sounds the same to me as when Carrie sang it?
That clip is from day 1 of rehearsals. The text in the clip says that Christina does it differently on stage now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.