Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Favourite bit of the podcast so far -
His cohost tells a really interesting story of how he is a doctor by day and an actor at night and how he got his agent.
Joel - why have I never heard this story before?
Nadeem - because you’re always talking about yourself.

Why is this not surprising me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111

Mark81

VIP Member
Carrie Hope Fletcher #76 - I love Disney! I love the fall! do I love my husband? I just can't recall

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
“Because we’re performers, I didn’t want to say my wedding vows in front of anyone else, I wanted to focus on making my commitment to Joel privately," explained the star of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Cinderella, who shared her wedding photos exclusively with HELLO!” It’s sending me they managed to point out her hypocrisy in one sentence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

PiefaceG

VIP Member
The Hello! Headline calling it "Carrie's second wedding" makes it sound like she's gotten divorced and remarried to someone else 🤣🤣
They've really done her dirty with subtle digs here and there.

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Ok guys here's an autumn bingo (in August!!!! The captial of summer!!!!). It was a real struggle to make because autumn illustrations are SO hard to come by, especially for someone who isn't Carrie Hope Fletcher - the QUEEN of autumn, but I did my best!!!!!!!!!!!! #soproud
Autumn Hope Fletcher _20230823_113449_0000.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

ChubbRub

"I was worried my wedding would feel like a performance in front of my friends and family so I literally performed my wedding in front of them."

• Haha
Reactions: 65
"Tom was very nervous and there was definitely a wobble in his voice," Carrie recalled. "Seeing Tom get married was emotional for me, but I think seeing your little sister get married comes with a whole different set of emotions."

This is so odd to me? Like oh yeah I was emotional seeing my brother get married, but him seeing me getting married is TOTALLY different?

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Sanctified

VIP Member
"I didn’t want to say my wedding vows in front of anyone else". 3 sentences later: "The happy couple exchanged vows in an outdoor ceremony"

eh?

"The autumn-inspired layered lace gown was made of green and orange material and was embroidered with some of the bride and groom's favourite quotes, including the Finding Nemo line: "When I look at you, I’m home."" :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Why hello there!!!!!!! Do you have a moment to discuss our queen and saviour west end superstar Carrie Hope Fletcher????? Did you know that she's my WIFE?????? Yes I'm #SOPROUD to be her HUSBAND!!!!!!!!! Also that makes me #TomFletcher from McFly's brother in law!!!!! I love my bro!!!!!! My homie!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's also my amazing WIFE's soulmate I'll have you know. Anyway about MY WIFE CARRIE HOPE FLETCHER, did you know that she's an ACTRESS and singer and righter?????? I'm #SOPROUD. Who said big bois can't find luv???????

• Haha
Reactions: 58

kev1974

VIP Member
look who I’ve just met! She’s so lovely and her acting skills are next level!

oh wait it’s a cardboard cutout, silly me, couldn’t tell the difference

IMG_9509.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

gingerlippy

Long long long time lurker but coming out of hiding to say that is the ugliest dress I have ever seen in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

earlgrey

VIP Member
I think the problem I have with Carrie's Q&A is what she's saying isn't necessarily wrong but it's just the way she says it.

She is so concerned about coming across happy and content with her life that she over-compromises and it doesn't read as sincere.

After she wrote about her size being 14-16 she got a lot of questions about how to deal with that size.
Now what she said wasn't wrong and I agree that it's just a label and that shouldn't define you, but her answers rambled on and were all over place. My brain really struggled to comprehend it. It makes me think that deep down she isn't comfortable with her size and she's trying to convince herself that she is

Also she seems to think that everyone else is jealous of her and her life. Newsflash Carrie, we're really not.
My opinion is if you write an entire wall of text about how you are fine with being overweight, you are not fine with being overweight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57