Carrie Hope Fletcher #70 Anxiety gone, Cazza’s just chilling, casually sold out because of seat filling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did they all eat exactly the same thing then in this restaurant? How dull. And if it's just "mild" food poisoning stop whining about it.

Anyway this has come up on my youtube this evening. Shout out to when they either made her look like 80s Barbara Dickson, or went full Nadia Sawalha on her barnet! 🤣

(warning clip has John Barrowman in it, not naked this time, but wearing a suit that looks like he got it out of the bin lorry)

So she can dress up for her performances! But only for the really important ones on the telly, paying fans don’t matter so much.

If her and Joel are getting sick so often (conveniently before any major performance but whatever), maybe they should reconsider what they’re putting in/doing with their bodies? Not even from a weight loss standpoint, but I know I feel a lot better when I’m eating well and exercising a bit

Reactions: 16
She was "plunged into happiness" when she met JoJo because it meant she could still meet her self-imposed marriage deadline of 30. Maybe less so now she's legally shackled to him

Reactions: 9
The Crown Jewels looks like something that would play well at the Edinburgh fringe, and they’d probably make enough bank from it even if tickets were cheaper because there’s a very captive audience in August with the big names attached. Seems bizarre to schedule it in London for that long after the royal craze has passed

Reactions: 12
The Crown Jewels looks like something that would play well at the Edinburgh fringe, and they’d probably make enough bank from it even if tickets were cheaper because there’s a very captive audience in August with the big names attached. Seems bizarre to schedule it in London for that long after the royal craze has passed
Nahhh the Edinburgh Fringe has so much quality stuff going on everywhere. This shite wouldn't get a look in when you have world class comedians and performers at the top of their game all flocking to one city. This is bargain bin nonsense that won't sell anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the most annoying part for me is she'll blame it on being sick is she's tit, but if she gets good reviews she'll talk about how she 'pushed through being unwell, tried so hard, the show must go on' smh

Reactions: 18
I think the most annoying part for me is she'll blame it on being sick is she's tit, but if she gets good reviews she'll talk about how she 'pushed through being unwell, tried so hard, the show must go on' smh
Isn’t that how she wrecked her voice during Heathers with the tonsillitis and everything?

I also just wanted to comment that maybe Carrie was so constipated that she had just a little fiber in her meal and she thought a normal tit was diarrhea?

• Haha
Isn’t that how she wrecked her voice during Heathers with the tonsillitis and everything?

I also just wanted to comment that maybe Carrie was so constipated that she had just a little fiber in her meal and she thought a normal tit was diarrhea?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That would actually be a great idea but then Carrie wouldn’t do it because I imagine she thinks she’s too good for festival performances now

Reactions: 4
You just know Joe from the Inbetweeners is happy to be there 😂

It’s work, paid work in the extremely competitive industry she chose, piggy backed on a famous sibling and blagged to get into. It’s no one else’s fault but her own that she let her capabilities languish and her physical appearance run to seed. She’ll be lucky to be shilling popcorn in the Odéon at Leicester Square in a few years if she doesn’t buck her ideas up. There just won’t be roles that fit her. She’s not up to the comedy of Mrs Lovett (Sweeny) or Madame Thernadier (Les Mis) or Mrs Mann (Oliver!) and those are the sort of roles that are going to fit her current look of she carries on this trajectory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Re the most recent stories on both Joel and Carrie’s accounts (vs the joint account where maybe it’s appropriate) … if that video is so funny to both of them maybe they should PUT THE PHONES DOWN.

Reactions: 2
Re the most recent stories on both Joel and Carrie’s accounts (vs the joint account where maybe it’s appropriate) … if that video is so funny to both of them maybe they should PUT THE PHONES DOWN.
The would require them both actually talking to each other like normal people though so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Ok. So I have some pretty good tea to spill on Joel. I’m going to catch up a bit on this thread before I spill as I lost interest in the two of them. I don’t want to incriminate anyone as this is all from an overheard conversation. What would be the best way to share without making it obvious who I was listening to???

• Wow
Ok. So I have some pretty good tea to spill on Joel. I’m going to catch up a bit on this thread before I spill as I lost interest in the two of them. I don’t want to incriminate anyone as this is all from an overheard conversation. What would be the best way to share without making it obvious who I was listening to???
Person A, Person B? Very interested!!!

Reactions: 4
Please share as I need some good gossip over the weekend and to procrastinate on tattle as Carrie has been boring me😂

Reactions: 9
Pour the tea and then go back to catch up on the thread. I can give you a quick recap:
-Carrie spent her whole tour (which was heavily discounted in the end to fill seats) dressing like she was still in 2003 with hideous belts
-Joel had a baaaaaaad case of the heebee geebees at WEL and Hamilton had footage removed from the official WEL social media pages
-They are slowly but surely morphing into the same person (moreso Carrie -> Joel)

there you go, all caught up, now spill…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.