Carrie Hope Fletcher #70 Anxiety gone, Cazza’s just chilling, casually sold out because of seat filling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie, please. Don’t give me the image of you and your slug husband sweating on the toilet all night. Considering that they both seem to exclusively eat only baked and fried food, perhaps they accidentally ingested some fibrous vegetables and their bodies went into overdrive

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Mild food poisoning? Meaning she was sick once or felt sick 🤦🏻‍♀️ Unless they all ate the exact same meal, I highly doubt it’s food poisoning. More like a bug that one of them had and passed it on. She’s definitely saying this so when the reviews say her acting is poor, she can release a statement;

“Hi wonderful humans, you may have read that my recent performance was lack lustre. I did tell you all I had food poisoning and was vomiting right up until I went on stage. What did you expect? At least I tried. I’m usually so charismatic and engaging to watch, it’s a shame they chose to watch the show on a night when I wasn’t at my best. I usually have at least 3 facial expressions, so im surprised they said I looked at the king exactly the same way I looked at the chamber pot contents. Speaking of Kings, a humongous thank you to my #proud husband, who was sat, cross legged in the wings, with a spare chamber pot for me to vomit if I needed. Just don’t tell Hamilton, as he called in sick to support me. I’m the luckiest human”

• Haha
Reactions: 39
NHS guidelines say no one should go back to work until they've been free of D&V symptoms for 48 hours, so Carrie is either wilfully taking her potential germs to spread to other people or lying through her teeth. I'd be willing to bet on the second one.

Reactions: 41
Not buying it. She's getting her excuse ready in case the press reviews aren't good
It really says a lot about the 2 of them that they have to get their excuses ready before their terrible performances happen. Why not just try to work on being a better performer rather than calling yourself sick or unwell before you have to go on? 🙄

Reactions: 14
I would not put it past Carrie and especially Joel to name and shame a restaurant they claim made them sick. Since they haven’t this is probably just another inflated story, so she can claim she powered through the day despite feeling unwell.

Reactions: 14
They went out, ate too much shite (maybe a few too many cocktails too) and got irritated tummies 🤷🏼‍♀️

Doubt Hello! mag will be in your DMs for the inside scoop Caz (what quality content for them paying subs)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sick before something she has to take responsibility for, so if it’s shite she has an excuse? That’s not like our Cazza at. all. 🙄

what a pattern 😂

Reactions: 18
Mild food poisoning? Meaning she was sick once or felt sick 🤦🏻‍♀️ Unless they all ate the exact same meal, I highly doubt it’s food poisoning. More like a bug that one of them had and passed it on. She’s definitely saying this so when the reviews say her acting is poor, she can release a statement;

“Hi wonderful humans, you may have read that my recent performance was lack lustre. I did tell you all I had food poisoning and was vomiting right up until I went on stage. What did you expect? At least I tried. I’m usually so charismatic and engaging to watch, it’s a shame they chose to watch the show on a night when I wasn’t at my best. I usually have at least 3 facial expressions, so im surprised they said I looked at the king exactly the same way I looked at the chamber pot contents. Speaking of Kings, a humongous thank you to my #proud husband, who was sat, cross legged in the wings, with a spare chamber pot for me to vomit if I needed. Just don’t tell Hamilton, as he called in sick to support me. I’m the luckiest human”
"I'm the luckiest human" 😂😂😂😭 she is so easy to parody

Have they curtailed the press night? It was the one night that was previously off sale but now you can buy the rear stalls and upper circle. Can't even get enough press and hangers-on to show up? Or so desperate for sales that even opening night must earn its keep.

Sales at the four regional venues are absolutely dismal. Although I know they've got a few months between now and then.

Still baffling why, as someone said yesterday, they seem to be focussing all the promo on Carrie, which is bizarre given all the other talent they have in the cast. Or indeed why the thing is running July-September when all the royal fever was back in April and May!

1688109742798.png

Reactions: 10
Sick before something she has to take responsibility for, so if it’s shite she has an excuse? That’s not like our Cazza at. all. 🙄

what a pattern 😂
Hmm, it does seem like that doesn't it?

I can't help but feel that Carrie is one of THOSE people at work. V. unreliable, whenever a crucial event or deadline is approaching and you really need all hands on deck, for everyone to give a big push... Carrie would be the one who gets ill or has some drama. And it would happen everytime.

I feel for the other stakeholders, the writers, director etc. Okay so maybe the material isn't strong to start with but maybe they are thinking 'at least we have a great cast who are all talented, known faces and will compensate somewhat.'

I just can't imagine Mel or Al Murray or Neil moaning publicly right before press night about how they feel poorly or they saw a magpie that day and it gave them a dirty look or whatever 🥴. I don't follow their socials so I don't know but I just can't see them behaving like that. It's so unprofessional. Surely it's better as a performer to think 'Well, this is shite but I'm gonna give a damn good performance' as that will help to ensure they get other, hopefully better jobs in the future?

Reactions: 15
Carrie, please. Don’t give me the image of you and your slug husband sweating on the toilet all night. Considering that they both seem to exclusively eat only baked and fried food, perhaps they accidentally ingested some fibrous vegetables and their bodies went into overdrive
I AM DEAD!! Slug husband ☠ what an accurate description!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can't imagine Mel or Al Murray or Neil moaning publicly right before press night about how they feel poorly or they saw a magpie that day and it gave them a dirty look or whatever 🥴. I don't follow their socials so I don't know but I just can't see them behaving like that. It's so unprofessional. Surely it's better as a performer to think 'Well, this is shite but I'm gonna give a damn good performance' as that will help to ensure they get other, hopefully better jobs in the future?
Sorry but this has got me howling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmm, it does seem like that doesn't it?

I can't help but feel that Carrie is one of THOSE people at work. V. unreliable, whenever a crucial event or deadline is approaching and you really need all hands on deck, for everyone to give a big push... Carrie would be the one who gets ill or has some drama. And it would happen everytime.

I feel for the other stakeholders, the writers, director etc. Okay so maybe the material isn't strong to start with but maybe they are thinking 'at least we have a great cast who are all talented, known faces and will compensate somewhat.'

I know she's not in a huge West End show but a lot of actors would kill to be in her position.

It seems she's just taking her work for granted right now.

Reactions: 10
Imagine throwing up and shitting through the eye of a needle and STILL going to rehearsal and potentially jeopardising the health of the rest of the cast 🙄🙄 She’s so unprofessional.

Reactions: 13

what a pattern 😂
She’s such a flake, if she was in any other job she’d be called Sicknote Carrie
---
Imagine throwing up and shitting through the eye of a needle and STILL going to rehearsal and potentially jeopardising the health of the rest of the cast 🙄🙄 She’s so unprofessional.
Yep and I’m sure she’ll come on Instagram and post about how she struggled through… either she’s not that sick or she went into work with an illness and passed it on

Reactions: 7
Wow. I sing in an amateur choir, and it sounds like he is doing "choir breathing" (taking a small breath when the others in the choir aren't taking a breath, so the overall sound won't be ruined by everyone breathing in the same place), and that the audience is his choir that he's relying on 😅 (I'm sorry, I know breathing right when singing and singing with the diaphragm is really difficult, etc., and singing outside is hard, he's not used to the sound or that stage), but it sounds like he is actually missing whole words in the song - and taking noticeable breaths. I'm surprised at how all technical singing seems to be thrown out of the window. I also expected more characterisation and humour/making it more his own. I'm seeing Hamilton in July, guess I'll see how he will be in live in the theatre. Hopefully better than this.
I saw Hamilton last week and he wasn’t terrible! Definitely had the comedic timing down, the voice wasn’t brilliant but wasn’t dreadful. Like another user said, he is only in it briefly, so it doesn’t really affect the show!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.