Carrie Hope Fletcher #6 Over 800 books and she's reading tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't be the only person who thinks this anonmoose person isn't who they're saying they are,can I? It all seems a bit juvenile they way they are talking and the weird spacing in the screenshot just makes it looked photoshopped! Highlighted below.
I mean the same thing could be said about you, new member and your first post in the Carrie thread is saying something that makes Carrie look bad is photoshoped.

We know Carrie has make burner accounts to post in her threads before so. (I'm not saying you are Carrie, I'm saying how some things can look sketchy even if they are not)

Reactions: 7
Probably an unpopular opinion but I find Scott very irritating and I have done ever since he first started appearing on Carrie’s vlogs. He comes across to me as a huge attention seeker. I’m a bit gutted he’s now in The Circle as it’s one of my favourite shows. I think I may have to mute Carrie on Twitter as well so that she doesn’t flood my timeline with tweets about him.

Reactions: 8
Tha
I mean the same thing could be said about you, new member and your first post in the Carrie thread is saying something that makes Carrie look bad is photoshoped.

We know Carrie has make burner accounts to post in her threads before so. (I'm not saying you are Carrie, I'm saying how some things can look sketchy even if they are not)
I was thinking exactly the same thing!

Reactions: 3
Didn't Carrie used to have a burner account over on GG?!
Yes, she did! MoonScale11 or something I think it was. I remember her fishing for compliments a few times and whenever anyone said anything even slightly negative about her she’d jump on and defend herself. She wasn’t very subtle and got caught out pretty quickly and then never commented under that account again. Over the years there were a few other questionable accounts that came from nowhere to defend Carrie that would leave a huge rant in defence of her and then they would disappear forever 😂

Reactions: 12
Carrie herself admitted to doing that. I can’t remember where she talked about it. I just remember a few years ago her admitting to it. Possibly in one of her videos or in her book??

Reactions: 1
Probably an unpopular opinion but I find Scott very irritating and I have done ever since he first started appearing on Carrie’s vlogs. He comes across to me as a huge attention seeker. I’m a bit gutted he’s now in The Circle as it’s one of my favourite shows. I think I may have to mute Carrie on Twitter as well so that she doesn’t flood my timeline with tweets about him.
Won't go into too many details but met Scott a few times before he was at drama school and he is a massive attention seeker and very much has an attitude of wanting to make friends with the 'right' people, if you know what I mean. Looks like he succeeded.

Reactions: 5
I love her hair life this. But I have a love for big curly hair haha, I don't like her face when she sings, it makes me feel second hand embarrassment

Scott is annoying af, they fit perfectly together. Yes, where is Ollie? She still talks about him so they are together

Reactions: 2
I just can't get excited by the song, the ITV performance of it, the outfit, the 80s hair style, the plumped up lips ... anything about any of it.

People saying above her voice sounded beautiful so I sought it out on youtube, just sounds shouty/ranty and the end of every line sounds wobbly to me. I'd be interested to hear someone else properly trained sing it and hear their take on it but I suspect that having piled all his eggs into Carrie's basket to originate the role, neither the Lord nor her will be letting that happen any time soon.

Haven't watched the whole ITV thing but if I did I think I'd just fast forward past anything to do with Cindermehla.

Lol its my first post on this thread, but I'm usually on the sophie and dave thread.
I just don't take anyone making such a big claim at face value on the Internet but you do you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She definitely sounds better in that clip. She’s been seeing ALWs preferred vocal coach, so I think that’s helped her a lot. I still think she could benefit from seeing a regular singing teacher as well- it sounds to me that she struggles with the placement of the high belt at the end of the song. But she definitely sounds a lot better in that performance.

Carrie was definitely right when she described Addams as her ‘uni experience’. She just posted this on her Twitter/Instagram.

I mean, it’s a funny picture. I have many like that of myself. Not sure I’d post them on my professional social media if I was a rising star in the television and theatre world, but there we go. How are people still hiring her??
Especially given the timing on the same night as her big tv performance when surely more people would look up her bios and that’s the first thing they see?

Is it bad that I want more juice from moose 😂
Oh same, I love west end gossip because it's so close to home 😇 All I've heard about Carrie doesn't surprise me. I think it clearly does come from a case of insecurity and anxiety BUT that doesn't excuse being horrible at all

Reactions: 3
Carrie herself admitted to doing that. I can’t remember where she talked about it. I just remember a few years ago her admitting to it. Possibly in one of her videos or in her book??
Yes I’m sure I remember her admitting to it but I can’t recall where. Not that he’s particularly trustworthy but Alex Day apparently mentioned in his book how obsessed with GG she was and the account she made

I think Carrie sang this much better than Bad Cinderella but I'm still confused about the whole plot :ROFLMAO: Can you really call it Cinderella if she doesn't end up with a Prince? I understand reworking plots a bit for modern audiences but I can't figure out the plot of this one.

Yes I’m sure I remember her admitting to it but I can’t recall where. Not that he’s particularly trustworthy but Alex Day apparently mentioned in his book how obsessed with GG she was and the account she made
Yeah I’m trying to rack my brains where I heard/read her say it. I recall her saying that she is ashamed she did it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.