Carrie Hope Fletcher #6 Over 800 books and she's reading tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoyed Carrie’s performance tonight, she actually sounded great! I’m not so keen on the styling of her though the hair just looks too wild and the makeup is very severe on here (I know it’s part of the character but still)

I’ve watched the rehearsals vlog and I can’t see an issue with her in it? I found her awkward and trying too hard but she wasn’t that bad? What are people seeing that I’m not? I haven’t read a few of the previous thread posts so maybe I’ve missed something.

Reactions: 7
She’s got a big voice!
But I watched with my husband who is a musician and two lines in he said her diction was off and lispy. I didn’t rate her acting at all. And regarding the look, I feel sorry for her. A cross between Helena BC and Adele.

Reactions: 7
She sounded great, but her acting was lacklustre, as it often is. I agree about her diction sometimes seeming off. People have often asked her about lyrics in songs from Heathers etc, because she doesn't enunciate well, so it can be hard to tell what she's singing. It also didn't sound like the last note was placed right/didn't hit quite right. And as I've said before, I mostly just feel bad for her that she has to sing those truly terrible lyrics and be styled in such a cringey way.

Reactions: 11
Her acting = shocking. Her styling = bizarre.

She sounded beautiful but there's nothing there other than that.

Her diction on Children In Need was sh*t. At least this time, you could understand.

Reactions: 3
Her singing is definitely better. The vocal coach she has been seeing must be helping/ it was way less shouty than usual.

There was zero acting effort or emotion.

The styling was awful. Her hair looks like she’s stuck her finger in a power socket and makes her head look strangely out of proportion.

Reactions: 6
I thought the hair looked a bit overdone tonight as well, it was nicer in the music video. That's isn't her fault though.

I enjoyed her performance, and thought the video wall looked great. I'm getting a bit fed up with the "it's going to be so different" talk now. I'm still enjoying the music/cast/set design releases, but the plot teasing feels like it's turning into plot taunting at this point! It's just dragged on for so long without starting now (for completely understandable reasons) that I just want to a) know what's going to happen, or b) stop being told it's not what I expect!

Reactions: 9
I found the reaction to "Cinderella doesn't necessarily get her prince" a bit over the top and ALWs weird little smug face made me wanna :sick:.
If Cinderella gets a princess I'm choosing violence.

It's been a very long time since I've sung or taken vocal lessons so I could be way off base here, but to me, it sounds like she's got some weak spots in these songs, which aren't too bad in isolated promo appearances but I'm worried that they're just going to get exasperated during the run when she's doing 8 shows a week.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can't be the only person who thinks this anonmoose person isn't who they're saying they are,can I? It all seems a bit juvenile they way they are talking and the weird spacing in the screenshot just makes it looked photoshopped! Highlighted below.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She was caught buying followers by some of us before a show. She left her laptop open on a page, I honestly didn't blame her because of the amount of hate she was getting at the time but it's just laughable if it's something she's continuing to do.
I've never understood why anyone, 'famous' or otherwise, would actively go and buy subscribers/followers. That's just so desperate.

Reactions: 5
I can't be the only person who thinks this anonmoose person isn't who they are saying they are can I? It all seems a bit juvenile they way they are talking and the weird spacing in the screenshot just makes it looked photoshopped! Highlighted below.
if you “heart” someone’s message on Instagram then it changes the gap in between messages and it gets bigger. I’ve just gone back and checked on a few of mine and spaces are the same where there’s a ❤ at the bottom

Reactions: 4
if you “heart” someone’s message on Instagram then it changes the gap in between messages and it gets bigger. I’ve just gone back and checked on a few of mine and spaces are the same where there’s a ❤ at the bottom
That's not where the space is, it's in the middle of one of Carrie's replies. The space between one of the lines is slightly wider? Just doesn't look right. I highlighted it in my first post.

Reactions: 1
That's not where the space is, it's in the middle of one of Carrie's replies. The space between one of the lines is slightly wider? Just doesn't look right. I highlighted it in my first post.
ah I see what you mean. It just looks like a paragraph break to me tbh but I’m not an expert!

Reactions: 1
ah I see what you mean. It just looks like a paragraph break to me tbh but I’m not an expert!
Yeah I might be looking into it too much, but just all seems a bit weird and convenient that Carrie messages her straight after she posts on here and just happens to brings up the guy that anon moose has a whole story on, I dunno might just be the cynic in me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I was curious so just sent the same message to myself and that gap appears if you hit return to start a new line (not the big gap you get by hitting it twice) right below your last sentence.

Reactions: 4
Carrie was definitely right when she described Addams as her ‘uni experience’. She just posted this on her Twitter/Instagram.

I mean, it’s a funny picture. I have many like that of myself. Not sure I’d post them on my professional social media if I was a rising star in the television and theatre world, but there we go. How are people still hiring her??

Reactions: 9
Yeah I might be looking into it too much, but just all seems a bit weird and convenient that Carrie messages her straight after she posts on here and just happens to brings up the guy that anon moose has a whole story on, I dunno might just be the cynic in me 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, it was just a paragraph break haha. I get that it does look a little weird.

When I said that she reads here frequently, I really meant it. But the fast response took me off guard too.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.