Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
While she could sing it. Fiona tap dances up a storm in Shrek. So that’s a no.
Was this because Sutton foster originated the role? Did Kimberly Walsh tap dance when she did it? I know when wizard of oz was on and Michael Crawford was the wizard he would dance in a song in act one but when it became Russel grant who couldn’t move that changed it to him wafting scarves around. But in so many ways I can’t see Carrie as Fiona.

Reactions: 1

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Tattlers,
Carrie and Joel 👀👋👀
The suitation is serious...
Can you guess what it is?!?! 🤔🧐😂

Jansim

Really late to this but do we think that Linedy Genao will be better or worse in the part of Cinderella..... totally different type...

The end of this 💀 like she’s looking into the future, from Joel’s POV when she finally sees some sense!

at lease she’s calling her self out tho on the bullying, we’ve ask dine similar as kids.

This is horrific. Her "not like other girls" persona is so loud in this too, "I spent my lunch breaks reading and didn't want to go shoe shopping with my friends" So quirky and different!

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
I have been thinking the same. I had to look to see that it was the same Lindsey Pierce because I didn’t understand why she would take such an interest in Carrie and Joel. I still don’t understand tbh but it makes even less sense that they are ignoring her
Hmmm Maybe Crabbie is gonna be playing Cady when MG transfers...

LumosWand

i think what people mean is she originated the role of Cinderella whereas in heathers it had been played before by BWW she originated the role in the uk
Aaaahhhhh I gotcha! So it had no following before, it relied on her name to bring in an audience.

In Lucie's defence she will have heard a very tailored, biased, bullshit version from Joel with zero context.

Same as Leigh Francis/Keith Lemon. They won't have seen all of the Facebook screenshots and they won't know how ridiculous the Carrie/Joel showmance timeline is.
What are the Fb screenshots?

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
She was nominated for Cinderella in the 2021 awards. This year’s nominations are a mess - the eligibility criteria was any show that opened in the last year but because the 2021 awards were at the start of 2022 there are a lot of nominees this year that were included (and even won) in the 2021 awards. Surprised the Hopefuls didn’t get her a nomination for Caucasian Chalk Circle though.
No nom for that either.

nymeria

Is there a way for them to check the email adress you used you create your user here and if it's the same you used to create your ig account?

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Calling it now - they’ll be some kind of post today about she’s so incredibly tired from rehearsals, and that’s why she might have looked bored last night…. She’s not dead behind the eyes and empty of love guys… she’s just tired because she’s the first person to EVER have rehearsals (for a villain - who probably only has about 20 minute stage time?)

I’ll never be able to have sympathy for Joel after the messages about SA and not so casual racism. He’s a creep, who Carrie will double down, marry and have all the babies with just to prove us haters wrong.
Ice seen the SA messages mentioned a few times. Any idea where they can be seen? I have not seen any of this I’ve only recently seen Joel existed via the holiday/engagement posts.