Carrie Hope Fletcher #4 Bland Cindermehla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is yet another aesthetic- has ALW not decided on one yet?
No.
We have the modern clothes, but then the Marie Antoinette dress. Then the imaginary town that sounds like the Beauty and the beast one. Carrie is wearing a wig but not THAT wig.
I have never seen this much of a mess will promoting a show

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She doesn't look great in the clip she just posted. The makeup is dreadful and the dress looks like it swamps her rather than cinching in like I think they're supposed to.

I really like the recent photo of her with the moon and sky pattern dress! She looks so much better with longer hair.

Reactions: 2
Hopefully this link works but I just saw this TikTok and it reminded me so much of Carrie-I got bullied for my blonde hair and brown eyes-Fletcher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I got The Flatshare audiobook from audible yesterday because it was recommended to me and I sadly don’t have much time or energy to read right now (the joys of working in healthcare through this pandemic.) I didn’t realise till I got it but Carrie was one of the two narrators. I’ve given up a few chapters in as she’s so monotone and boring! Every line is read exactly the same. I had a quick look at some of the reviews and a few people said the same and also said she doesn’t match the character at all which is true. It’s disappointing because as an actress (musical theatre or not) you’d think she wouldn’t read it as though she’s reading a shopping list or a text message so I’m just reiterating what you guys have already said, she cannot act. I saw her in Heathers and Addams Family and didn’t think she was a strong actor then either, and it shows even more when she’s in scenes with talented people and hard working people such as Jodie. As an ex-semi professional and with many friends working in the industry it frustrates me how easy she gets work when I see talented friends who work hard every day training and travelling for auditions getting rejected! Anyway just wanted to vent, thanks for listening to my rant 😘😂

Reactions: 8
Scraping the bottom of the content barrel here....
Plus why does she always go on about needing a wee? I don’t know anyone who mentions it as much as her.
She doesn’t need a wee she just wants to point out that her cat is on her. Like everyone else’s pet does. But of course Edgar is sPeCiaL.

Reactions: 4
I find it quite odd that she hasn’t mentioned Oli performing as part of that Roles We’ll Never play livestream? Seems like quite a big event, but unless I missed it, she hasn’t said anything?

Reactions: 5
So 5 out of the 9 photos she posted on her stories for Celinde’s birthday have her in the forefront of the photo, with Celinde’s face turned away/covered.
she must have countless photos of them together, yet she chose those... I’m not even surprised at this point

Reactions: 12
Another post of something funny she has sent to a friend. This is such narcissistic behaviour I cant even fathom

Reactions: 10
I think Scott just laughs at her, not with her tbh.

I don't personally think they're as close as she alleges, she doesn't seem to have many genuine friends at all.

Proposed next thread title: "Only Her, Moany Her" in honour of the latest release from the show

Which will most likely be delayed yet again, it would really be for the best all round if it never gets to open

Reactions: 13
Jade (Carrie’s super fan) just uploaded a snippet of her cameo from Carrie covering Requiem from Dear Evan Hansen and I really don’t know if I want to click unmute and hear her version of one of my favourite songs, it just needs too much acting for her 🙈

Reactions: 1
I don't know, but I honestly can't imagine any shows opening before the summer, at the earliest. Isn't the Uk (like Germany) in lockdown until mid-February? And these are just measures to lower the infection numbers, so starting with mass gatherings shortly after would only result in another lockdown a few weeks later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.