Carrie Hope Fletcher #39 On the 12th day of Joelmas my true love gave to me… a lifetime of co-dependency

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he have time off work sick because his girlfriend was on holiday? I am so confused by everything

• Haha
Reactions: 22
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HI JOEL
Sweet Jesus- just when you thought it couldn’t get worse.

I try and make sure I have a balanced/fair POV but I’m done. This bloke is unhinged. Funny how he’s perked up now he has managed to visibly force himself into her holiday. Why on earth is she staying? This isn’t romantic, it’s really weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
yeah I’ve always thought this about their mum too 😔
I noticed she had her hair over her name too, and they had the youngest not show the back with his name. I’d understand her wanting a little privacy. Maybe she doesn’t want pics of herself because she knows they’ll get put up on social media. Interesting that she has two very extroverted children. But I also grew up with a mom that didn’t like pictures so I have very few of her. I kind of understand both sides.

Reactions: 2
Did he have time off work sick because his girlfriend was on holiday? I am so confused by everything
Apparently he got the flu shot and then got sick. Coincidentally when Carrie left for vacation. It’s been 11 days… will be interesting to see how quickly he recovers when she’s home.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The craziest part is how much tattle influences ALL of their decisions….the more we talk about how unhinged all of this is the more they think what they are doing is right….it’s too crazy if you think about it for too long 😂 I’m glad Oliver was able to escape

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As an interlude to Joel's UNHINGED behaviour...
Screenshot_20221104-133429_Instagram.jpg

This photo reminds me how pretty Carrie can actually be when she has a nice smile (rather than the emoji imitations) and not caked in bad makeup. She'd just look so much nicer if she toned it down

Reactions: 28
Honestly this is starting to feel scarily possible 😭. It could also POTENTIALLY explain his comfort in forcing his presence with the Fletchers even more now. And Tom acknowledging him more and more frequently. Because they actually are going to be related soon??

If not then imo Joel has completely, fully lost the plot. Like he’s been strange from basically day one but this week he’s crossed over to new depths I didn’t think were possible.

But also Carrie was writing full blown letters to her and Alex Day’s unborn child, so she does have a precedence for majorly jumping the gun on these things.
I mean this with no malice as I can’t have kids and it’s been quite devastating. I can totally see saying I want kids, etc,. But buying presents for a baby that isn’t even conceived (or writing letters to your future child when you aren’t even pregnant - which I had missed thank God) just seems to be setting her up for a lot of disappointment and angst. Maybe she’ll be one of those women that gets preg without really trying but if not, it’s going to be a monthly hell for her. All pettiness aside, I hate to see someone so oblivious to life that they put themselves in situations where they will be hurt for no reason. Is this toy going to go into a spare room for a future nursery? It’s just so weird. I’m almost hoping day 12 is a positive pregnancy test so that I don’t have a mental picture of this seahorse sitting watching their bed. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 35
As an interlude to Joel's UNHINGED behaviour...
View attachment 1703753
This photo reminds me how pretty Carrie can actually be when she has a nice smile (rather than the emoji imitations) and not caked in bad makeup. She'd just look so much nicer if she toned it down
You say as an interlude but the way Joel shared this post to his story is just 🤢

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker, never posted before but OH MY GOD

this guy is INSANE

also, haaaaate how he tagged everyone bar Scott in the crazy T-shirt saga :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
You’d wonder what her family and friends are saying to each other behind closed doors. There’s no way they think this is normal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.